Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Advice on taking big ones

On my holiday last Nov-Dec i had the pleasure to enjoy the company of beautiful TG’s with big weapons (7+).
    I did find out that i had quite a bit of pain when they tried to go deep. It wasn’t the normal pain from stretching. It felt like they were literally hitting a wall inside and the pain was quite sharp. I had to stop them from going deep and hitting that spot. Usually i am very tolerant of pain but this was something else.
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like that. Any advice/solution you’ve got from your experience.
    Thanks

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Rustler of skirts and dresses Junior Poster skirtrustler's Avatar

Default Re: Advice on taking big ones

One size does not fit all. Everyone is different and on the receiving end your are only so deep / long, and each of us is different. You really do not want to get a tear or rip inside the rectum if you can avoid it.

A ten inch tree trunk Latina may be great in the hand or mouth, but with most of us needs to be used with extreme care to avoid damage. If you like it hard and deep then you will need to ‘shop around’ to find the ideal length of partner.

With regard to implants (I have six screws and a plate in my knee/tibia and on the X-ray these look pretty evil) apparently scar tissue forms over the fixings to protect both them and surrounding tissue. In my case I can hardly feel these. I am not an expert but I assume the same is true of your implant fixings: but if worried take proper medical advice.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Having fun living out all those long supressed fantasies.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by incognito_bot View Post
    On my holiday last Nov-Dec i had the pleasure to enjoy the company of beautiful TG’s with big weapons (7+).
    I did find out that i had quite a bit of pain when they tried to go deep. It wasn’t the normal pain from stretching. It felt like they were literally hitting a wall inside and the pain was quite sharp. I had to stop them from going deep and hitting that spot. Usually i am very tolerant of pain but this was something else.
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like that. Any advice/solution you’ve got from your experience.
    Thanks

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.
    That was your sphincter. If a penis is long enough to hit, it can be incredibly painful when a person is not careful. The person has to be gentle and you have to be relaxed. It will open up with enough pressure on it and then you can go pretty deep. It takes time for body to respond quickly. 6.5+ will start hitting the area some cases. My suggestion to you is to get a toy and just practice gently pushing on it till you open up. The more familiar you are with it, the easier it is to open up. The person who was topping you should have been more aware of it. From my personal experience it can be very painful if a person doesn't know what they're doing. For me when I top I make sure I go slow to apply gentle pressure and once I feel they opened up I will go to town. I would just keep this in mind for topping or bottoming in the future.

Note: Just remember some people don't pay attention to their partner which results in poor tops.

PS. I’ve got a few metal pins and bolts in my femur (just shy of a hip replacement that will come in 10-20 years). It just makes me a little paranoid I think.[/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

sometimes it hurts but i remain relaxed and soon the pain is gone..it needs practicie

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to, clean themselves. For me, if I see or smell any feces it turns me off and I can't function.
    It's not difficult, I bottom regularly so I know how to clean myself (personally I use a wand)

6 out of 6 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Senior Member Junior Poster

Excellently described by both, you have all the advice needed there

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post
    That was your sphincter....
    Yes indeed, that was your inside sphincter being pummeled from the side it's not used to feel anything touching it. Big size tops should know, this one only responds nicely to gentle pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to...
    Right on, and if your full on that side, the sphincter does what it is made to do, close even more, causing you even more discomfort... Cleaning the first part is easy, cleaning the second part is a bit more tricky. It also helps to select what you eat in the day before going to town, try to avoid greasy stuff.

So guys, learn to clean up, we want Kelli to top again!

Member Rookie Poster

I enjoy being a top and bottom and know how important it is to be clean either way.
    It could be the sphincter. But i think it shouldn’t hurt if you are relaxed. The pain was more like a nerve pain. Idk

@-}--- Professional Poster

If you are bottoming the most important thing is to be 100% sure you ARE ENTIRELY CLEAN. I don't top at all anymore because 9 out of 10 guys don't bother, or don't know how to, clean themselves. For me, if I see or smell any feces it turns me off and I can't function.
    It's not difficult, I bottom regularly so I know how to clean myself (personally I use a wand)
    oh!..that wand is so lucky

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

I assume that's a given you would keep your area clean for bottoming. It happen once when I was topping a gg and I went in further than she expect and boom when I pulled out, there it was, sizeable chunk. She claimed she had clean herself out and showed me the empty enema bottle. Oddly, it never happen again with anyone else.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Ednita would be a problem based on this thread, lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ