Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Increase cock size

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451 View Post
    One very big cartoon style anchor ... one cheesewire ... one very tall bridge ... one daring penis ... nothing can go wrong.
    I can attest to this working.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

get a tattoo of your cock on your cock but bigger

Choose your parents wisely , LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jesi_j View Post
    try PEgym < google it
    https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...entname=pygeum

Pygeum, i think is what you mean.
    A good supplement to take for an enlarged prostate ,but doesn't make your cock grow any bigger .

Last edited by sukumvit boy; 01-11-2018 at 11:32 PM.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ldlondon View Post
    Hello .
    Anyone know any ways to do it?
    Anyone tryed?
    Which one is the best way ?
    Thanks
    I do have some cream that after you complete a year you will see incredible growth to your length and girth and the 2nd year. It needs to build up in the cell wall of the penis before growth can happen. It will cost you $8,000 for 30 day dose, but since you're on HA I will help you with $7,000 for a 30 day supply. You must apply this for a whole year. And I must warn you, if you fail to do each step of the process, because it is a very tedious process you will not see any growth and there will be no refund and you must sign a waiver. Remember it's a lot of work for great results.

Here are the sample instructions.

1. The cream must be kept at 273.16 K after opening. Any varying degree will destroy the cream since exposure to air will alter the chemical compound.

2. Before application the cream must be raised to a temperature of 400.2 K within 2 mins. If you over heat it by 1 degree, it's no good and the product will not be effective.

3. Rub the cream in your hands and apply it counter-clockwise on the penis. If you apply clockwise it will not be effective. This must be been done in a well lit area. If you have access to an outside space that would be preferable.

4. Afterward, dip the penis into an ice bath at 255 K. for 3 mins. Repeat with the cream.

5. Repeat the process at least 5 times.

If not followed carefully the cream will have no effect. This is to be done every day at the same time within 30 minutes of the application time of the previous day. If you fail to do it that time the cream will be ineffective. If you masturbate the cream will be ineffective. If you have sex the cream will be ineffective. Avoid any erections lasting longer than 10 minutes.

After one year you will some great results. If discoloration or tenderness exist, the cream was not effective.

If you fail at anytime. The cream needed to restart will cost $40,000. The reason for the price, because I have so little failures I don't need to make any of it.

If you think you can observe all of theses then I have something you will be interested in.

PS: If anyone is asking I have the Brian Fantana Ridged Ghost condom. Very hard to come by these days.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisfiction View Post

3. Rub the cream in your hands and apply it counter-clockwise on the penis. If you apply clockwise it will not be effective. This must be been done in a well lit area. If you have access to an outside space that would be preferable.
    Anti-clockwise north of the equator, clockwise south of the equator...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.