Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: WOW the GG girls of NYC don't like the TS ladies at all!

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    In general, Ts don't know what guys want for the longer term, which is a mommy replacement.
    In your case, maybe. Not in mine. Can't speak for the rest of men in this world.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

It's not so much of a backlash as the way things are:

Gg's don't like Ts because they feel threatened since they can't compete on that level
    Gays in general don't like Ts
    Ts are very competitive with each other, which leads to difficulties

Then there's the ultimate paradox: Ts in general don't like guys who are into Ts because they're viewed as 'chasers.' They want to meet that mythical guy who has no idea the girl he's meeting is Ts but falls in love with her anyway, which has about the same probability of happening as does winning the lottery.

In general, Ts don't know what guys want for the longer term, which is a mommy replacement. Gg's understand this and will play up to it when their need to reproduce overcomes their dislike of playing that role. Then, once reproduction occurs, the man becomes useless except for what he can contribute to her offspring's well being.
    You sound very much woke sir... men will always get the shortest end of the stick, until sexbots become a thing of course.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

Then there's the ultimate paradox: Ts in general don't like guys who are into Ts because they're viewed as 'chasers.' They want to meet that mythical guy who has no idea the girl he's meeting is Ts but falls in love with her anyway, which has about the same probability of happening as does winning the lottery.
    Typically only bottom or "verse" guys who are more about the dick than they are about the girl are considered chasers

4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Quote Originally Posted by legault View Post
    You sound very much woke sir... men will always get the shortest end of the stick, until sexbots become a thing of course.
    Being on the guy side myself, I can rightfully say that most of the time guy's deserve it. In today's society it's become more cat calling instead of door holding, "What's good baby?" rather than "Hi Jessica, how are you?", "I got a beautiful girl back home, but goddamn if I ain't goin home with this bar girl tonight" rather than "Appreciate it, but I'm taken".

Now me personally, what they have in their panties doesn't matter to me, I'll continue treating all women the same, with the respect I was brought up to show, unless they show me they don't deserve it.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Being on the guy side myself, I can rightfully say that most of the time guy's deserve it. In today's society it's become more cat calling instead of door holding, "What's good baby?" rather than "Hi Jessica, how are you?", "I got a beautiful girl back home, but goddamn if I ain't goin home with this bar girl tonight" rather than "Appreciate it, but I'm taken".

Now me personally, what they have in their panties doesn't matter to me, I'll continue treating all women the same, with the respect I was brought up to show, unless they show me they don't deserve it.
    You don't seem to understand human nature.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX View Post
    The woman i was with was even pissy hissy about the three or four TG girls who were at the rave i was at...
    apparently her x bf cheated on her with a TS girl or two and well.....yeah...
    I also think it has to do with age....GG women don't age as well as TS women i think?

It's not so much of a backlash as the way things are:

Gg's don't like Ts because they feel threatened since they can't compete on that level
    Gays in general don't like Ts
    Ts are very competitive with each other, which leads to difficulties

In general, Ts don't know what guys want for the longer term, which is a mommy replacement. Gg's understand this and will play up to it when their need to reproduce overcomes their dislike of playing that role. Then, once reproduction occurs, the man becomes useless except for what he can contribute to her offspring's well being.

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    Typically only bottom or "verse" guys who are more about the dick than they are about the girl are considered chasers

In the years I've been in the scene I "wish" that was the case. I've been at events where after alcohol & cocaine in the bathroom stall many of these women speak what's really on their mind, and if a guy doesnt want to buy them a drink they're labeled.......

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

I applaud your parents for raising you with good values................ seriously.
    For every dude like you there's 9 women (GG & TS) that could give two fucks about those values, if you're not paying for something (dinner, a bill, a drink, sex) you're labeled something negative.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.
    snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Arrow Re: WOW the GG girls of NYC don't like the TS ladies at all!

I know I'll get plenty of "thumbs down" for saying this....but with regards to your statement above, I would debate that it's the bottom men that quite a few transgender women don't prefer.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Bingo!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tacocorpv2 View Post
    Well.. many women (as well as men) are jealous in general. Jealousy is a very off putting trait I find. Especially so when it has no reason.
    Many transwomen are also insanely jealous. It seems to be a widespread affliction.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo