Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Amateur colombian model : Skarleeth

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEyedKid View Post
    Awful story and also underlines how these models are manipulated by these companies to work for them for very little money and very little protection.
    Just remember when your pledging your tokens on sites like chaturbate that the models only get a small percentage of what you’re giving if they are working in these studios. RIP.
    Do you really just make anything up to go with how your current ignorant view point is?
    There are a lot of girls making good money on cam studios, and for a marginalized group like trans girls, it's a good way for them to make money - in what is usually relative safety. I don't know any who work for the big companies who are "manipulated" into doing it, they either rent a space/camera/high speed connection from a studio, who also help market them - or they work from home. It's professional, it's run above board and the majority of the girls have a positive experience and a lifestyle far better than most.

Perhaps you'd better do research instead of just talking shite.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    Something is off! Why in 2 separate articles is there a different girl than Skarleeth? its the same girl in both articles yet its not her. Are you sure you got the right girl?
    Probably the news have mixed up the girl with someone else, cause the article says Scarlett not Skarleeth, on her IG and also on her friends IG they all mourn for her loss....

Lightbulb Colombian Chaturbate Model robbed and killed in her own apartment

read the messages on her last picture

R.I.P.

https://www.instagram.com/skarleeth_skarleeth/

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Colombian Chaturbate Model robbed and killed in her own apartment

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? That's fucking crazy.

RIP

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Not directly related to Skarleeth but an interesting article about webcam models in Colombia...

https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/...l-of-the-world

Rookie Poster

"Webcamming, on the other hand, happens behind closed doors, in safe studios or in the model’s home." Sure.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueEyedKid View Post
    Awful story and also underlines how these models are manipulated by these companies to work for them for very little money and very little protection.
    Just remember when your pledging your tokens on sites like chaturbate that the models only get a small percentage of what you’re giving if they are working in these studios. RIP.
    There may be some truth in that, but it would also be true of any other job they would have to take if these companies shut down. Like it or not, it's a fact of life that most people in developing countries don't earn much and have little protection in their jobs. I doubt these girls would be better off if we all boycotted these sites.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

This is from Ally Cantero - a very close friend and a fellow webcam co-worker of the late Scarlett C. https://www.instagram.com/ally_cantero/

R.I.P
    I will always love you so much my life wherever you are
    You will be the little ángel that takes care of me and protects me. From all bad things in this word i love so much #skarleeth �������������������������������������������������� ���������������������� R.I.P
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Brh8ALxnMH2/

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gifabtop View Post
    That's so hot! Oh man... I've got an urge to do that now myself.

Edit: She passed away?! Oh man

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

In my country (USA), and more specifically in my community, under-educated African-American male teens who live in poverty get guns, rob businesses, and kill the employees who freely give them what they want. The last incident involved a Dollar Store, where the total take was less than $40 USD. The teen shot and killed the employee who freely complied (video surveillance footage documented the incident). The person was eventually arrested and is awaiting trial. The disenfranchisement of social and economic values destroy human self-respect and personal pride.

Far too many trans girls who struggle daily to make a living continued to be exposed to such senseless violence. They value their independance and strength to make a living and are proud of who they are. And then stupid ugly just knocks on their door and burns the house down. Kinda reminds me of a race of people who live productive and peaceful lives but yet become targeted for elimination by another race of people just because they worship freedom differently. So very sad...

1 out of 3 members liked this post.