Thread: Erections...

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

Default Erections...

I can't blame the hormones cuz i have no problems getting hard at home for my man. Never really struggle. But am I the only one who gets like stage fright n can't get hard on film? Idk if it's because of me being uncomfortable with the photographer, the scenes being just solo (not having someone to work with) or just straight up thinking too much?!? But it annoys me cuz I wana do a great job, I'm a perfectionist and don't wanna do a bad job...weirder to me that i can even orgasm without being hard too!?!
    Anyways I just did a shoot so look out for it soon!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: Erections...

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    I can't blame the hormones cuz i have no problems getting hard at home for my man. Never really struggle. But am I the only one who gets like stage fright n can't get hard on film? Idk if it's because of me being uncomfortable with the photographer, the scenes being just solo (not having someone to work with) or just straight up thinking too much?!? But it annoys me cuz I wana do a great job, I'm a perfectionist and don't wanna do a bad job...weirder to me that i can even orgasm without being hard too!?!
    I doubt you will be the first person to find the whole situation awkward and have it effect you. I'm not on hormones but stick a person I've never met right in front of me with a camera and I bet I wouldn't perform the best. So many folks jump on webcam, whip it out and have no issues they probably don't realise how different they would feel if people watching were actually in the room so those like yourself that are brave enough to try it deserve respect in my book.

Anyhow good luck I hope the scene turns out great.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Your issue is quite common even without being hormone related. It takes a special person to be able to get rock hard for a scene. It's very common for a person to get hard when the wind blows only to have erection issues when you get a couple cameras and lighting person and director, etc on the scene. If that scenario enhances your turn-on, then no problem. You'll probably be hard all day. But if there's fear or discomfort with that situation, you may/will have issues. Your situation is more common than you know.

Years ago, I used to do webcamming when there were only a couple sites for camming. I like being watched so I had no problem staying hard for hours and cumming several times a day. But, if someone were to be in the room filming it, the element of discomfort would enter my mind and probably affect my 'performance'.

Over time, I'm sure you'll grow comfortable with the situation and forget there are others on the scene with you and perform like a champ! Looking forward to your scene!! Good luck!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

Yeah was thinking about shoots just yesterday. How do people have sex in a roomful of strangers critiquing them. Must be unnerving.

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    you need a competent fluffer

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody View Post
    you need a competent fluffer
    Hungangels members...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9681099086_accb793d2b_z.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	234.3 KB 
ID:	1045204

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster 90translover's Avatar

Do you use the same photographer for each shoot? If not you probably aren't open to strangers right away.

Or maybe your minds filled with too many thoughts of how everythings gonna turn out at the end of the shoot hence the perfectionist part.

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

Lmao!!!! You guys are too funny!!!! I think a fluffer is necessary!!!! Or I just need to do a hardcore scene!