Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Totally dominated in Bogota

Just like the title says "totally dominated"!! Let's go straight into this my naughty readers!! As you can tell, I love a story and what I like even more is a true sex story, I can't take fiction and fantasy. All my stories are 100% true and there's a picture to back it up every now and then.

Ok, still in Bogota, the sun was beating down on my face as I left my hotel, which is located about 15 mins away from the redlight district. This area is wild, topless women and trans, nipples and enormous tits are all over the place. This area is a total sex fest carnival

So, I left my hotel, great long shower and I'm douced ready to go as long as I find a super sexy trans or GG. Who am I kidding, I'm more interested in the trans. So I hit tranny central, a road where the trans are located. A few yards in and a 5ft 4 trans approaches me, speaking in Spanish she ask " how much money do I have". I tell her "soy bueno". She wasn't my type, tiny, small boobs and bad teeth. She clearly had a herpes rash on her lip too, no bueno. I brush her aside and keep walking, when I notice someone staring at me.

Another trans, sitting down hasn't taken her eyes off of me, she watches in hope that I would pass the other trans and hopefully take her offer on. As she is seated, her boobs catch my eyes, she has a sexy look about her, a little make up and sexy black hair. I ask her how much, she says 30k I tell her that's too much. She brings it down to 20k which is dirt cheap, I then tell her where, next min I am following her into the same brothel from the previous story.

A meet and greet at the door from a lady who hands her a condom and she leads me up a wooden staircase. Her heels clap against the floor and I watch her ass from behind, great backside which reveals a tattoo above her ass. This trans girl was hot, wearing a see through black blouse, white hot shorts and tights with a naughty pair of 4 inch heels on.

She leads me into a room which has a single bed, curtain open which she closes and begins to kick off her heels.. then boom we go at it. We tongue kiss, I grab a handful of her juicy apple sized breast and take a good squeeze. I feel around her cock area and rub, I can make out her cock gaining thickness and length before she feels around and yanks out her 6 inches of cock. I drop down and suck on it hard like a thick Cuban cigar, suck and lick as it gains it's full size in my mouth.

I rise up after 5 minutes of hardcore sucking on her thick 6 inches which is now 8 inches of cock!! I begin to rip off her clothes and reveal her tanned caramel ass. We waddle over to the bed, I lower my boxing shorts to reveal my 8" inches of thick cock and bend her ass over. I'm out of breath as we are moving so quickly, panting and breathing heavily. I reach for a condom in my bag and try to put it on. I'm a little fatigued and my dick begins to become flaccid. No longer able to fill out the condom, I give up and sigh. I tell her "you fuck me first" cautiously.

That was her green light it seems because once she got the nod that she could fuck me, it was on. Her eyes, lit up and she spun behind me. I took off my boxers and bent over on the bed, ready to be doggied by this slick looking tranny. She tears open a condom with her mouth and rolls it onto her cock that had never lost it's thickness or length. I give her the oil that I was going to use on her and strokes her cock before easing her dick inside of me.

"Ahhhhh" I moan out loudly, her dick filled out my ass hole, she is not easing up and pushes deeper inside of me, she doesn't say a word and I begin to hear the bed and her hips hit into my ass. I can't really speak as her cock makes me speechless with every trust, such an unusual feeling but a nice feeling that doesn't come very often. She has such an amazing rhythm and begins to work my ass. Dragging, drawing, pulling and pushing her cock inside of me.

After 20 mins of fucking the living daylights out of me from behind, she pushed me onto my side, and worked me from the side. Pulling out her long cock trying to stretch my ass hole. This tranny wanted to damage me. I stared up at the ceiling, then glanced back at her, she was going at it. She was fucking me like she hadn't topped someone in years. Such a feminine looking tranny, pleasing the hell out of her cock. She was fucking me as if I was a woman.

I call out "I'm done, I'm done"!!! I feel behind my ass and yank her cock out of me, she didn't look pleased at all. I make a dash for my clothes. She tells me she needs to finish and drops back and begins to stroke her cock off, I tell her I don't need to cum and stand there and just watch. She rubs her stiff cock for 10 mins, no cum and looks pretty frustrated.

I want to get the hell out of there, she isn't finished and wants more. I have my boxers on and T-shirt. She jumped off of the bed places on her heels and white shorts, as she can see it is time to go. How wrong was I? She grabs me, holds me tight and embraces me. Lmao and she begins to kiss the hell out of me, you would have thought it was the beginning of our session. At this point, I'm being grabbed and pushed around like a dummy, ass exhausted and very tired.

She grabs another condom and slams it onto her cock " more more more " she cries. Dances behind of me and pushes me down. At this point were both standing up now, she is wearing her clothes and has her naughty heels on and is way taller than me, me being 6ft did help a bit. She forces me down and bends me over.. and stuffs her cock back inside of me. I am a total passenger at this moment, she is taking what she wants now and I don't have a say.

Clearly she wanted to release her sticky thick cum and wasn't ready to let me go. I bend over and take her cock as she bumps into me. I can hear her shoes, struggling to find grip on the wooden floorboards. All I can say is "fuck". Her cock stuffing my ass hole, her hand placed on my back holding me in place so that she can keep me steady. She pulls her stiff hard cock out of me, I break free and tell her that's enough now.

I run for my jeans and get my stuff, we exchange numbers and promise to meet again, we never do. I did however see her as I walked down the road again, twice. She made sure she stood in my path and never said hello till I did, I laughed at her.. What a wild tranny, so sex hungry. If you do go over to Bogota, make sure you are ready to take some of the biggest cocks going. Those trans girls really like to fuck a good bottom and they are good at what they do.

That trans area was teaming with trans to the brim. They would always call out at me, they'll call out to anyone. If you do go over there, be careful, learn Spanish, only carry as much money as you need and never go there looking like you're rich. Go there looking as poor as possible. Wear the most damaged old trainers you have. After than, safe sex and enjoy your self... because it's only sex right

Attachment 1044943

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Totally dominated in Bogota

yea, colombian tgirls are wild and hot

Well bugger me sideways.

Note to self: learn spanish.

Loving this!!

May l please ask....How much are the flights from the UK?! And how much ££ for an hour and also overnight?

Last edited by Ghostface; 12-16-2017 at 12:50 AM.

If you don't mind 2-3 stops, then the cheapest ticket would be ~330 GBP, as for the pricing there, he said 20'k colombian monies? which would be like 6 euros or something?