Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Anna Brown of Mickely Miranda

Day,

I have received your data from a site. I am looking for a girl you have the pictures of on that forum under the following text. Can you give me some more information about her or do you still have photos? I can use that because I am looking for her because she may have scammed me. I am very grateful if you can help me?

Greetings,

Jean Leenders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	334717_2566993212835_864194220_o.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	1043608  

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Anna Brown of Mickely Miranda

How did she scam you?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    How did she scam you?

Yes, are you familiar with that? Have you already done that? She told an incredible story and I let myself be carried away. Do you or do you know friends who have also let themselves be carried away? Do you have more info about her? Is always welcome. Thanks for replay.

Gold Poster

In your own words you said ...she may have scammed me but you don't say exactly what it is that you're alleging that person (if it is her) has done to you.

Also in a previous question you asked .... is she a fighter? what do you mean by that?

What do you intend to do when you do find her?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 12-08-2017 at 04:08 PM.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jean2013 View Post
    Day,

I have received your data from a site. I am looking for a girl you have the pictures of on that forum under the following text. Can you give me some more information about her or do you still have photos? I can use that because I am looking for her because she may have scammed me. I am very grateful if you can help me?

Greetings,

Jean Leenders
    what you mean by saying "scammed me & others" is that She told an "incredible story" and let you & friends who have also let themselves be carried away

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Tell the story Jean.
    We're all ears.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

She called me because she had seen an ad on a dating site. We have been able to chat well for a while, loving and everything. Nothing made me suspect that I had to deal with a deceiver. After a while, she said she was in Johannesburg to pick up her father's legacy. To get that she had to be married. I could also go to the Supreme Court and say that I was her fiancée and that she could have the inheritance. This cost me 800 €. She then received the inheritance and the money was deposited into an account and there was also a jeep for which she received a check and that money had to be paid on three bills (each 800 € opening account). In order to get the money from Johannesburg to Belgium a transfer amount of 10000 € had to be paid and after that it was 5000 €. She had to pay € 1100 in the hotel and a € 400 ticket. The documents were so real, but at the transfer of, errors were found on the documents and then the suspicion came. She continued to insist until yesterday that she still has to pay € 1200 for the hotel but she did not. I lost about 5000 €. If there is someone who knows or encounters her, please tell her that she is a scammer and that she has to pay me back. Who knows her please give me the details of her. I have her mobile phone number. She now says that she must have money for the hotel and that she can not come home otherwise and that I can only get the money back. She has blocked me from everything. Can someone help me ???

Rookie Poster

She looks sincere. Pay her the hotel and you will your money back.

Last edited by lg775n; 12-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lg775n View Post
    She looks sincere. Pay her the hotel and you will your money back.
    and how will that happen when she already blocked jean for everything now. moreover there were some errors in the legacy documents

In any case, I will not pay the fictitious hotel. How do you come now? Do you believe the story. Instead of telling something like that, it might be better to find out who it is, and that way you can help me. You do not want that scammers to walk around?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.