Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster love_them_boobs's Avatar

Default Re: Is it gay to be attracted/intimate with Trannies?

Does it really matter? I think that if you need to ask that question, then you're having a difficult time justifying your decisions, and you're looking for someone else to make you feel better about it.

I enjoy getting down with GG as much as I love getting down with TG. Gay? Straight? Bi? Why would anyone want to pigeonhole themselves like that. Variety is the spice of life! Do what you like and don't be so concerned with labels.

Dice once said, you either suck dick, or you do not suck dick! He was wrong. You can do whatever the fuck you want. And chances are, he did too, but was just to embarrassed to admit it (like most people).

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Newish Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by love_them_boobs View Post
    Does it really matter? I think that if you need to ask that question, then you're having a difficult time justifying your decisions, and you're looking for someone else to make you feel better about it.

I enjoy getting down with GG as much as I love getting down with TG. Gay? Straight? Bi? Why would anyone want to pigeonhole themselves like that. Variety is the spice of life! Do what you like and don't be so concerned with labels.

Dice once said, you either suck dick, or you do not suck dick! He was wrong. You can do whatever the fuck you want. And chances are, he did too, but was just to embarrassed to admit it (like most people).
    lol @ quoting Andrew “Dice” Clay and lmao @ missing his point

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    If you are going to use comedy lines find something new not Frankie Boyle lines from 10 years ago..

Aside from that Holzz is right. Ts women identify as WOMEN so if you find them attractive that's not gay. Guys can defend themselves however they like about their sexuality but stop insulting TS women by basically comparing them to men.
    What a strange thing to say Lester.

If I find a gag relevant and funny, I will use it where it fits regardless of age or author. Just like you do, just like everyone does. That ok with you princess?

As someone in a TS relationship I fully agree with Holzz and yourself that Simone who finds my partner or any TS attractive is responding to a straight, heterosexual attraction.

However, once someone is aware that said TS is blessed with the specific male memeber then they have a decision to make. I decided I didn’t care, in fact, I like it and. If that makes me a bit gay or at least bi, so what.

But some contributors here make it plain that their obsession is with the penis, not the person. Fair enough, but to then lay claim to be 100% straight simply because the owner of the penis is incredibly feminine is, potentially, disingenuous at the least.

I’m not saying liking a TS makes you gay. I am saying loving cocks means you don’t get to lay claim to being 100% straight.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Lots of interesting comments about this but I would say that it's all down to how the individual really feels. I like both GG and TS but they have to be feminine and with boobs. I can't see how I can call myself gay if I don't like the male form? On the other hand I like being bottom so it's not black or white at all more a shade of grey. That's my contribution.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

your fantasy Veteran Poster Ts RedVeX's Avatar

It is the communists who do not like homosexuals (which I have proven in my HIV statistics thread) that want to make all male homosexuals and bisexuals feel bad about themselves by means of labels such as "gay", blocking traffic to piss the heterosexuals, who actually do not give jack shit about who you shag, off with "gay prides" and "gay rights" and other activities propelled by the homophobic LGBT-activists and organisations like wearing "gay" clothes in public... I'd say let's chip-in for a helicopter and... Where the hell did that link go?.. xd

P.S. I know an anecdote:

Son: "Dad I need to tell you something"..
    Dad: "Go on"
    Son: "I'm gay"
    Dad: "Are you vegan, believe in global warming and and have a pink Audi TT and a mansion with a swimming pool? - No? Then you are a homo, not gay"!

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Ts RedVeX; 12-19-2017 at 02:29 PM.
    REDVEX's KINGDOM

Arrange an appointment via adultwork.com (please call beforehand to see if I am free at the desired time)

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts RedVeX View Post
    It is the communists who do not like homosexuals (which I have proven in my HIV statistics thread) that want to make all male homosexuals and bisexuals feel bad about themselves by means of labels such as "gay", blocking traffic to piss the heterosexuals, who actually do not give jack shit about who you shag, off with "gay prides" and "gay rights" and other activities propelled by the homophobic LGBT-activists and organisations like wearing "gay" clothes in public... I'd say let's chip-in for a helicopter and... Where the hell did that link go?.. xd

P.S. I know an anecdote:

Son: "Dad I need to tell you something"..
    Dad: "Go on"
    Son: "I'm gay"
    Dad: "Are you vegan, believe in global warming and and have a pink Audi TT and a mansion with a swimming pool? - No? Then you are a homo, not gay"!

Junior Member Rookie Poster love_them_boobs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tapatio View Post
    lol @ quoting Andrew “Dice” Clay and lmao @ missing his point
    I didn't miss any points. But thanks.

Last edited by love_them_boobs; 12-19-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    But the guy never got fucked. It was just his GF who had a burning desire to fuck men in the ass.
    See, if a woman desires to fuck men or TS chicks in the butt, no one thinks much of it.
    then i wouldn't call her gay. i'd think she was a sadist depending on why she wanted to fuck a man in the ass with a strap-on. does she like to put men in submissive positions? i'd think she was a lesbian if she had desires to use the strap-on on a woman

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aticus100 View Post
    So you like girls who either used to be or sometimes still are guy a to put their dicks in your ass?
    Yeah, you’ve convinced me, you’re definitely a million percent straight!

And all those posts you keep placing telling people how little you care if they think your gay? They sure as hell make us think you don’t want people to think you’re gay.

Face it Holzz, you’re not just a bit gay, your so far in the closet I bet your post code is in fucking Narnia!
    you've said you have a ts gf. so then the basic fact you have this surely makes you gay. your lambasting of me is thus highly comical. but then if you respond "i never bottom", then it's even more funny.

Quote Originally Posted by holzz View Post
    you've said you have a ts gf. so then the basic fact you have this surely makes you gay. your lambasting of me is thus highly comical. but then if you respond "i never bottom", then it's even more funny.
    Yes Holzz, I have a TS partner and I love her cock (regardless of wether she fucks me or not) and I’m completely comfortable of that makes me a bit gay. I do t care if it makes me a lot gay. Or not gay at all.

Your posts suggest you are pretty much cock obsessed and not particularly bothered how feminine the TS it is attached to is yet determined to see yourself as entirely straight.

The reason I lambast you is that you seem to treat the badge of “gay” as something you need to deny.