Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Is it gay to be attracted/intimate with Trannies?

The board should just make one of these topics a sticky.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I don't know why, and I'm sure I never will...
    ‘Cause we go ‘ZIP’ when we move?
    Or ‘BOP’ when we stop?
    And ‘WHIRRR’ when we stand still?
    You just don’t know why you love us so
    And I guess you never will.

__with apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary (Marvelous Toy)

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Is anybody gonna answer my question???
    Or you straight if you are attracted to buck angel???

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Kierkegaard, in Either/Or argued that of all the world's religions, it is Christianity that is most closely associated with sinfulness, that the two grew together. In many cases, guilt weighs down on people who have been raised in a morally strict Christian family; guilt at violating not just their parent's rules, but their God's too. It may be that with others, Jews and Muslims for example, they feel guilty at desiring something their parents have forbidden or denounced, and it can be as intense with desire for a transgendered female as their brother's wife.

Kierkegaard suggests the problem lies in the false equation, that 'either/or' is not a practical way of enjoying life and it would be better to dismantle the categories and take control of your own life and experience its sensuous delights, rather than be unhappy locked behind a false dichotomy. In non-religious settings too people can be socialized in a milieu where there are rigid expectations of what a man does, what a woman does, and that there are no transferable skills, or, if there are, they are condemned but only because they threaten the cohesion of the group -assuming it is worth being part of.

It is unfortunate that the word homosexual contains the word 'sex' because the reality for homosexuals is that they want a relationship no different from a heterosexual one. So you are probably gay if you look at one man in particular who you see on the train or bus to work every day, or work with, or who you see in your social set, and, crucially, whom you would like to invite to dinner at your place, buy him birthday and Christmas cards you sign with a X, yearn to form a relationship with him, cook meals, do the laundry and cuddle up in front of the tv to watch sports, game shows and movies.

Because any two people, or more can have sexual relations, and it need not be emotional, committed or become a steady relationship; or be embedded in social role, be permitted or forbidden by religious obligation or the law of the land- unless you want it that way. There is no compulsion on anyone who sucks a cock or has anal sex to claim to be gay or anything else, unless they want to wrap themselves in that label for whatever purpose, not any I can think of. Another philosopher, Wilhelm Reich, believed sexual activity to be a crucial component of human happiness and that it should never be repressed, 'Fuck freely, comrades, it's healthy!' is one of his recommendations, though even that should come with various warnings about safe sex and consent.

Liberate yourself from false dichotomies, be honest with yourself about what it is that you desire, and don't be afraid to express yourself.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kush kitaro View Post
    Is anybody gonna answer my question???
    Or you straight if you are attracted to buck angel???
    Since Buck Angel isn't a fleshlight (and, with the exception of genitalia, very manly) I would have to say you'd be homosexual or Bisexual, but not anywhere near the straight spectrum.

Transexual Princess Junior Poster KelliBlueEyes's Avatar

A lot of men say... I’m not gay, I’m not attracted to men, but then cry when we don’t act like men, and want to be treated like any other woman.
    Do me up the butt, however keep your mouth shut, because what happens behind closed doors...

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Snap: Kelliblueeyesx

Http://Kelliblueeyes.tumblr.com

@KelliBlue@switter.at

Senior Member Gold Poster holzz's Avatar

OP wants validation, nothing more or less. his notion of more or less gay is pretty dim.

like there are people out there who say that a man being attracted to ANYBODY with a dick, whether they look female or not, is gay. even post-op, even if she's entirely passable, and the final surgery looks indistinguishable from a "born pussy" as it were.

these threads are a bit tiresome, but to be expected, since it's a common question most who are trans-attracted ask themselves. we've ALL done it at some point. i did years ago, now i know it's bull, and moved on. so even though the OP is acting big and bad, i still am gracious to him lol.

@-}--- Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
    A lot of men say... I’m not gay, I’m not attracted to men, but then cry when we don’t act like men, and want to be treated like any other woman.
    Do me up the butt, however keep your mouth shut, because what happens behind closed doors...
    i must say behind tightly closed doors ...

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    Who started this one?...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...-the-question)

You have serious memory issues, holzz...
    hence "new take" on the issue. we all know it's a tired issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aticus100 View Post
    Holzz, I imagine you’re so gay when you ejaculate it comes out like a rainbow.
    Yes. considering you get such pleasure from trying to say i cannot post. not bothered if you dislike me...i'll just laugh when you say "you don't know me!!" when i confront your nonsense. maybe sturgeon passed a law that people should respect you at all times.