Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920 LastLast
    Senior Member 5 Star Poster LovinThaTSLadiez's Avatar

Default Re: Is it gay to be attracted/intimate with Trannies?

Quote Originally Posted by Aticus100 View Post
    Lester, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on pretty much your whole post.

Me suggestion jokingly that Holzz is "in the closet" does not equate to me claiming that all men who are attracted to Trans women are gay, no mater how hard you may try to portray it as such for your own ends.

If you actually read my posts you would see that I am a straight guy in a relationship with a trans woman. My opinion however, is that to be somewhat penis obsessed, you might be open to the possibility that you are, to some extent, gay or bi.

Since meeting my OH and deciding I actually quite like cocks, I'm happy to call myself bi. You can call yourself whatever you like.

To be honest, all of your misplaced accusations of sexism, homophobia and misogyny just sound like a load of "White Knighting" on your part in the hope of impressing Trans readers.

You say that in the past I have searched the forum to drag up posts made years ago? Simply not true. This is the first time I have ever referenced a past post and it was made a couple of weeks ago.

And you are always welcome to rebuke my bullshit. That's half the fun of forums.

You're right about us not meeting in the pub. I'd be the one at the bar doing shots with the Ladyboys and you'd be the one in the corner referencing footnote quotes from dead Italian physicists and dead French philosophers while bemoaning others for not having comedic references that are up to date enough for your taste.
    Wow. This conversation between you two is seemingly going to last forever. I'm with you though on the point that if one likes cock, which is a male sexual organ, that individual is not 100% straight, which is why I refer to myself as bisexual. I am not into masculinity whatsoever. But a feminine male, or a transsexual girl is what I truly fancy. I personally much prefer cock over vagina, so to call myself straight seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Some people seem to have an obsession with being "straight" because of some stigma of being thought of as gay. Labels are silly at the end of the day. Like I said in a previous post, I think we should all be in touch with who we are and be happy, (gay haha), that we have found out that we like TS girls and femboys. I'm a much happier man because of it. It makes sense now why I got board with sex so often when I was with genetic girls. For me, sex is just too limited with them.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post
    Wow. This conversation between you two is seemingly going to last forever. I'm with you though on the point that if one likes cock, which is a male sexual organ, that individual is not 100% straight, which is why I refer to myself as bisexual. I am not into masculinity whatsoever. But a feminine male, or a transsexual girl is what I truly fancy. I personally much prefer cock over vagina, so to call myself straight seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Some people seem to have an obsession with being "straight" because of some stigma of being thought of as gay. Labels are silly at the end of the day. Like I said in a previous post, I think we should all be in touch with who we are and be happy, (gay haha), that we have found out that we like TS girls and femboys. I'm a much happier man because of it. It makes sense now why I got board with sex so often when I was with genetic girls. For me, sex is just too limited with them.
    I agree. Don't get hung up on labels. Whatever turns you on is whatever turns you on. I like this music video which offers up a third option beyond gay or straight:

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Bored, not board from my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos_Rancheros View Post
    I agree. Don't get hung up on labels. Whatever turns you on is whatever turns you on. I like this music video which offers up a third option beyond gay or straight:

LMAO! This is fucking hilarious! Thanks for posting.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LovinThaTSLadiez View Post

Completely agree with you about it being a shame so many guys have hang ups about being referred to as anything other than straight. It’s this king of ego driven self denial that keeps the prejudices toward any sexuality other than straight alive.

The sooner more people are happy to admit that they are what they are the sooner society will move away from the polarising views of sexuality that it has.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Call bullshit all you like; you are of course entitled to your opinion I just don't agree with you. White Knighting.. so often a term used by those that say offensive things to try and mask their own failings; you're not far away from crying fake news like Trump.

I have no desire to read your previous posts to see if they justify you saying things that I believe are wrong on a separate occasion either. You can suggest it was said jokingly (often another way for people to try and justify being offensive) I don't really believe that.

You missed the point about your comedic references clearly by the way; it's not about how up to date they are in terms of time but in their sensibilities. You referenced Frankie Boyle an awful comedian whose MO is to say unfiltered, offensive and hurtful things about people he has no respect for and then use the excuse "it's comedy"; comedic taste is one thing I quite enjoy plenty of current comedians just not the ones that enjoy scraping the bottom of the barrel for their cheap laughs.

I might have references from dead people on my post(s) footnote but at least they were people capable of rational thought without playing to the lowest common denominator; also last I checked this is a written/typed forum not the pub so they seem fairly appropriate here. Next time in the pub I'll be the one having a pleasant evening with some friends whilst you peek in the window from under your bridge as you play fantasy land in your head and imagine being surrounded at the bar.
    Lester, you need to look up “White Knighting”. You clearly don’t understand the term.

As for your near obsessive issue with Frankie Boyle, I had no idea the Narnia gag came from him but regardless how offensive you may find him, it’s a good gag. Get over it.

As for “you’ll be looking through the widow”, no, I literally meant my usual Friday night is doing shots with a crowd of ladyboys. that bit wasn’t a gag aimed at making you feel envious. It’s was a discription if my social life.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Lester, you need to look up “White Knighting”. You clearly don’t understand the term.

As for your near obsessive issue with Frankie Boyle, I had no idea the Narnia gag came from him but regardless how offensive you may find him, it’s a good gag. Get over it.

As for “you’ll be looking through the widow”, no, I literally meant my usual Friday night is doing shots with a crowd of ladyboys. that bit wasn’t a gag aimed at making you feel envious. It’s was a discription if my social life.
    I know exactly what White Knighting is; my point was you were trying to distract from your own failings by deflecting.

It's not a good gag.

Your usual Friday night? Doing shots at a crowded bar in Hampshire full of Ladyboys... pull the other one. I'm wouldn't be jealous regardless even if it was close to reality; I can think of better things to do than doing shots, I like my liver healthy and intact thanks.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

As you mentioned above Lester, you didn't bother reading the preceding comments which is why you took a comedic reference completely out of context. That's your failing.

And it is fair to say there are not many crowded bars in Andover and if there were, my partner is literally the only Ladyboy in the village.

Just as well we live in Birmingham at the weekend where the Thai and Filipino trans community is thriving.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

As you mentioned above Lester, you didn't bother reading the preceding comments which is why you took a comedic reference completely out of context. That's your failing.

And it is fair to say there are not many crowded bars in Andover and if there were, my partner is literally the only Ladyboy in the village.

Just as well we live in Birmingham at the weekend where the Thai and Filipino trans community is thriving.
    Whether something is in or out of context is no defence for certain comments.

Let me be clear; I despise labels of all sorts; it is redundant thinking born from social constructionism where people feel forced into placing themselves into neatly labelled categories for those that can't cope with "different". People can be whatever they like as far as I'm concerned so labelling someone as gay, straight or whatever (whether it be serious or meant in humour) only services to prop up that kind of backward thinking.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    Whether something is in or out of context is no defence for certain comments.

Let me be clear; I despise labels of all sorts; it is redundant thinking born from social constructionism where people feel forced into placing themselves into neatly labelled categories for those that can't cope with "different". People can be whatever they like as far as I'm concerned so labelling someone as gay, straight or whatever (whether it be serious or meant in humour) only services to prop up that kind of backward thinking.
    BOOM! and there's the point. I wasn't the one doing the labelling, Holzz was as he seems to see "gay" as something he needs to distance himself from by laying claim to only being attracted to femininity.

Which is why my rebuke pointed to the somewhat less than feminine attributes of his chosen partners and followed up with a comedic reference to how "gay" he was.

You see in some instances, context is everything.

Last edited by Aticus100; 12-20-2017 at 11:26 PM.