Hey Guys and Angels!

I just wanted to say that I stopped by Vapour on Madison Ave last Saturday night with my boyfriend. Those who were there may have noticed me (and him) - I was the one with short to mid-length blonde hair, in denim, hobbling about on some brand new four inch Jimmy Choos! I've never done four inch stillettos before and certainly not with blisters (having been dragged all round manhattan for a week and a half, following some facial and breast surgery on Park Ave). He, my fella, was the guy with the shaved head and funny, spikey, quiff thing on the front and with two rings in his lower lip - a present from East Village (or was it Greenwich Village??).

Anyway, I just wanted to say it was so cool to see you guys and ladies. Girls you are all so hot and almost 'larger than life'. Such presence!

I wish that I had spoken to some of you (I definitely recognised Allanah - of course - and I'm pretty sure that I saw Yasmin and some other girls that I recognised from the forum) but, frankly, I'm a little scaredy English girl and felt a bit overawed in both the club and the city - which I guess is (arguably) the pinnacle of the Western World. I lived in London for a few years but, hey, Manhattan is Manhattan!

It was our last night in NY and we were totally knackered (and I got a little tipsy) so we didn't stay all night. I'm so glad that I visited though!

I'll be saving my pennies/cents for a while after an expensive two weeks - so, sadly, I won't be back anytime soon. At least I have crossed the Atlantic and witnessed one of Allanah's great Shemale Parties though!

If only we had these in the UK! If I still had a crib in London it might even be worth thinking about a franchise!

Tara xxx

p.s. I'm sorry if I took too long in the loo by the way, girls - I had a pretty full bladder and once done washed my hands as quickly as I could!

Peace