Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Caramel cock in Bogota

Luckily all very true..

I was in Bogota, Colombia, I had just finished a gym, my body worn out like a disposable battery I felt tired. Oh, if you haven't watched the video on Bogota prostitution on YouTube, I suggest you watch it. I was in tranny central, there were trans everywhere. There were females too but my preference is trans. On my 2 week trip I slept with 3 female and 4 trans, which makes sense as I would have a day of rest the following day.

Back to the story, session done and I was on my way to my hotel, when I saw these enormous tits in a T-shirt. There are tons of big tits over there but these where on a body I wanted, caramel skin, loads of make up and a great ass. There are some trans I just can't turn down as they are so hot!!! We agree a price and we go into the dilapidated brothel off the street, greeted by a woman who gives her a key to the room and a condom, up a winding staircase and into a dimly lit room, where a small window provides us light.

I place my items down, as I do, she is stripping like it's the last day on earth, she is down to her underwear, I get going and get down to my boxers, my body aching as I take off my gym shirt. She just has her panties on and dashes towards the window, shuts the curtains making the room pretty dark. It's 11am, warm out, sun is shinning and she is laying on a bed ready to give me some.

Her legs are closed, she is hiding her penis, I can tell. Then I realise that she thinks I don't know she is a trans as she knows I am tourist. I make her relax the best way I know how to. I grab for her white panties and flush out her cock, it's tanned, cut and fits right inside of my warm moist mouth. I grab the shaft and wank it inside of my mouth before she grabs my head and begins to force me onto it. It has hit her that I'm into trans, dangerous because when she did, she turned the tables.

She made a grab for my boxing shorts and pulled them down, I ripped them off to speed up the process, the mattress squeaking and creaking as we maneuver into a 69 position. We suck and blow each other off wildly as if we are in a hurry, you could hear the lapping up of juices and unusual sucking noises. We use our mouths on each other till precum enters each others mouth and stop. She gets up, her large, thick, cut cock which is just an inch smaller than mine, around 7 inches or so swinging from side to side can't be missed.

She is taking control, tears open a condom which was given to her by the door woman. She turns my body so that I face the window, I bend over onto my knees, behind me I can hear her fumbling the condom onto her cock.. then she rushes towards me on her knees and holds me steady at the waist. She eases the tip beyond my ass hole.. I moan out load "fuck", I tell her to wait and get some oil that I had in my bag. I rub it onto her cock and we try again.

There was a moment of silence.. she's inside of me, 3 inches of her caramel stick is inside of me as I'm bent over, and she is easing the other 4. She drags back and begins to increase her motion and tempo, I moan in pain. I'm on my knees till I collapse flat onto the bed, I lay on my stomach as she pounds away. The bed rocking as she is pinned to my body fucking the life out of me. I had to be the first of the day for her, the energy she was displaying was wild. Her hard implants like oranges and finger shaped nipples compressed to my back force me down.

She is using her waist to work her cock in and out of me, wiggling like a pro, breathing heavily and grunting as she bangs her cock inside of my ass!! I'm in pain, my body from the gym and now my ass. I scream out " no mas, no mas, I can't take no more. She clearly didn't hear me as she was still going at it, I push onto my side and feel her thick lady stick pull out of me.

She looks at me puzzled and speaks to me in Spanish I'm not the greatest speaker of Spanish but could tell that she wanted to cum as she kept asking me to finish, she sits on the bed and begins to wank. I'm broken, I tell her I'm tired and ready to go. She gets up, we exchange numbers and she takes me out.

I saw her twice over my two weeks there, stunning girl. She's on my WhatsApp, we still message each other, she is always sending me videos of her wanking till she cums, in the shower or just pictures with other prostitute trans.

I really don't know if I will ever get back there but till then, look out for 2 more stories. One with the trans who has an enormous ass in that YouTube video and one who liked to work some moves.

Attached is a few pics of the one from the story, Yesica. I can't attach the naughty ones sorry.
    Attachment 1042898
    Attachment 1042897

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Caramel cock in Bogota

Sounds like a ton of fun

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Just checking out those YouTube vids now!

Rookie Poster

whats the link for those vids?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I just typed in Bogota prostitution in the YouTube search.

@-}--- Professional Poster

red light district

Veteran Poster

Im dissapointed in you. Your were supposed get back on your stomach and let her finish in you or at least suck her off smh!

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

LMAO!! The risk of HIV is too great, Bogota is filthy. If that condom were to break, I would be in tears. I will write another true story

Attachments not working

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dakota87 View Post
    Attachments not working
    Please repost the attachments. They do not work