Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Princess of Suits -but is it worth watching?

According to the press in the UK, the American actor Meghan Markle, soon to be a bona fide Duchess of somewear --it is in the gift of Our Gracious, and Most Noble Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to decide which title to bestow on the 'appy couple- has appeared in a US Tv series called Suits.

Is it any good? Is she good at acting? I have never seen it and am curious to know. Thank you for your attention.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Princess of Suits -but is it worth watching?

much better to watch 'the windsors' which features the divine kathryn drysdale playing meghan.

Veteran Poster

I really like Suits, I am only into season 2 so I do not how it holds up now that it is 7 seasons in.

She is a secondary character but she is pretty good.

I know it's on Netflix in the UK .

Also free with Amazon Prime

Thanks sukumvit boy, but I don't use streaming services, the computer I use can barely manage YouTube without stalling. I would consider it if I get a new computer, but even then I am probably not going to pay a fee for a service I am not going to use often enough to justify it.

That's surprising and funny , Stavros . Surprising because you are always so well informed about current and past events and issues and I can't imagine how you do it from the state of your computer and internet connection.
    And funny because your "old Person" is showing , not unlike myself and many of my older friends and family.

She keeps her face in shape, with oral massages. Way to go Harry, you lucky basterd.

Amsterdam Dominant guy, Fetishist and Kinkster.
    Look me up on Fetlife.

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    That's surprising and funny , Stavros . Surprising because you are always so well informed about current and past events and issues and I can't imagine how you do it from the state of your computer and internet connection.
    And funny because your "old Person" is showing , not unlike myself and many of my older friends and family.
    Hmm, I don't think it is about age at all, other than the computer which is now only 7 years old but so much has changed in those years. I am just not that interested in technology other than knowing which buttons to press. For example I have never owned a car and don't know how to drive, as a bicycle is the most efficient form of travel in the universe and cars don't interest me. I think with the computer it is something to do with add-ons and extensions that might not like Windows 7, but when I google it and then explore my computer I get confused as to whether I should enable or disable and tend to leave everything as it is. The more obvious fact is that I don't want to subscribe to Netflix unless I am going to use the service enough times to justify paying for it. I have a small library of DVDs which is my preference, same with CDs just as I prefer books to Kindle. I bought an iPod classic some years ago and loaded a six-CD set of lieder by Richard Strauss, and then discovered it had re-arranged all of them in alphabetical order rendering the exercise pointless. The device is phenomenal as a piece of kit, but was designed with pop songs in mind, not lieder, opera or symphonies

As for Suits, and Meghan Markle, thanks to the contributors above, but I shall pass.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It might come as a shock to the rest of the world but there is a sizable minority here in the UK who really don't give a fuck about this entitled shower of scrounging twats. That's nothing against Meghan whom , I'm sure, is very nice, though she does pale into insignificance compared to Donna in Suits