Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Visiting Montreal

If any members that live in Montreal are on this board....

I am visiting in 2 weeks, and would like to know what is the most convinient, and accessbile area for me to stay at.

Any advice or hotel recomendations would be really appreciated- u can post it here, pm me, or email me @ AllanahStarrTS@aol.com

Thanks!!!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

holly shit cool.

I suggest staying downtown any decent hotel will be fine. Near everything and all the restaurants. Im gonna be there from the 3 till the 15th i am actually from Montreal but living somewhere else for now.

Well have fun sorry i can comment on much the night scene is pretty crazy but i dont really know what your into Check out CRESCENT STREET It has somehting for everyone.

Let me know if i can help out more

Junior Poster

ah damn...I will be in Dubai. Have fun Allanah. Come to Calgary some time.

Thanks for the help...

I think I will be there Oct. 11-14

www.TransexualStarr.com

Rookie Poster

hmmm what are you gonna be doing there, if you dont mind me asking?

I would love to meet you and at least say Hi.

Rookie Poster

Default WHAT ABOUT TORONTO

Im glad to hear you are coming to montreal Allanah. Do you know if you will be coming to Toronto anytime soon or in the future, that would be great.

KapnJay

Junior Poster

Default Montreal Hotel

Hi Allanah, I suggest you stay in downtown Montreal, St Catherine Street Bet. Crescent St & University Place is the center of attractions. The underground city for shopping, and the financial district. Old Montreal is about 4 subway stops away. I go annually to the F1 Grand Prix in june. I stay at www.europahotelmtl.com should cost about 100 cda $ a night, negotiate your price. I am not sure if you would be allowed a lot of guests to the room.

Thanks all...I will be in Montreal Oct. 11-14 and I have booked in downtown that looks very nice and it is in Old Montreal, on St. Paul and looks pretty central. Thanks for all the comments. I do want to visit Toronto this year as well, but only have time for one city on this tour and figured I would check a city ou I have not visited.

www.TransexualStarr.com

Have you been to Montreal before? It's my favorite North American city. I've visited, oh, maybe 15 times or more over the years, including 3 or 4 times for the Jazz Festival (July: awesome, largest in the world). Anyway, folks have said right, Centreville is the place: wonderful restaurants, the mall, clubs. Cleopatra's (the transgender club) is a bit of a ways but not too far; you can walk it if you want.

If you have the time, you should visit the BioDome (which has 5 or 6 enclosed climates from around the world) and the Botanical Gardens (not too cold yet in mid-October; superb Chinese and Japanese gardens, First Nation garden, etc.). The Musee des Beaux Art is a fine small museum. If you like fine chocolates, Divine Choclatier is around the corner from the museum. And of course Mount Royal; best views I think are at night.

Rookie Poster

All Montreal / Toronto guys are on here http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/index.php