Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newish Veteran Poster

Default Re: Drugs You Have Tried & Did You Like Them?

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Opiates should be taken as a recreational drug, not for back pains.

I've an amazing chiropractor in LA if anyone needs.
    Ever try acupuncture? I've had great results.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

I've smoked weed here n there...it just makes me hungry tired n paranoid n move slow motion. I smoked coke once cuz it was laced in the weed I smoked n my friends didn't tell me until after n I tried ecstasy once n all I did was clean like crazy n I was wide awake...this was all when I was like 18yrs old...i smoked weed few months ago for the first time in years n I drove home I think I drove 5mph. Lol

Junior Poster

Pot head at 15. Daily user through out high school. Back in the old days we could get pharmaceutical speed... Which were GREAT!!! I ran a mile one night in under 4:30. Mind you I could run a 5:20 in a meet with no drugs, and I always hurt. I took a black beauty (it was track season so I was in shape) and man, I could just stride out the whole mile from my friends to my house and felt like I could go on forever.

Lot's of LCD. More pot. Quaalude's. Cocaine. Anything I could get my hands on. Then I graduated to the drug of drugs, alcohol. By the time i was in my 30's had given up illegal drugs and was a drunk. Stayed drunk until late 40's. Been clean and sober now going on 7 years and could not feel better. Life is better sober. Period. I've done the deal, drank, smoked, pills, the only thing I never did was stick a needle in my arm.

Turns out the old baptists were right. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't use. Life is much easier this way.

TGirls, TGirls, TGirls. Someday, maybe.

Just Pervin' Around Rookie Poster Fahrenheit451's Avatar

Cannabis, speed, ecstasy, morphine, amyl nitrate, LSD, magic mushrooms. A time for everything ... and the time now is none. Had good times with them, had terrible times with them. Without is working out better.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Ok so this won't be the most politically correct thread but here goes......

When I first signed up for HA in 2011 I was still working for the Ohio Republican Party and VERY ANTI-DRUG
    That was of course until they found out I was a tranny and got fired Since then I have become a regular drug user and I LIKE IT
    I could never understand people like you voting and working against their own interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    Ok so this won't be the most politically correct thread but here goes......

When I first signed up for HA in 2011 I was still working for the Ohio Republican Party and VERY ANTI-DRUG
    That was of course until they found out I was a tranny and got fired Since then I have become a regular drug user and I LIKE IT
    I find that the right combination of drugs can be very relaxing and enjoyable.

Here is a short list of drugs I have tried and liked.

Alcohol - Started drinking in 1995 and 22 years later I still drink today. Mostly drank beer in High School ,but switched to Whiskey when I turned 21 then started my love affair with Jim Beam & Jack Daniels.

Marijuana - Started in 2012 got stoned and voted for Obama (the first and only Democrat I have ever voted for)
    I like how it relaxes me & I still smoke 1/4 oz a week of MEIGS COUNTY GOLD

Molly/MDMA - Started in 2014 and I really like how it makes me feel connected to other people. I mostly take it at clubs or bars.

Cocaine - Started in 2013 and really like the rush I get out of it! There is nothing better than to do a couple lines of coke and have sex!!!!

Oxycontin - Started in 2013 for back pain. I still take it on occasion and it really melts the pain away from my back, it also helps me sleep.

Mushrooms - Started in June of 2017 and wow did I trip my balls off at the Nelsonville Music Festival. I love how mushrooms make me feel!

LSD - Started on my birthday of 2017 and I absolutely love it. I love mind expanding drugs and this is one of the best I have taken yet!

So that's the short list of drugs I have tried over the years.

Please keep an open mind and share your experiences!!
    All of these great experiences pale in front of Desomorphine. It is the best.
    You should also try bath salts. They're great, cheap, and many are still legal. Probably one of the last loopholes out there.

Junior Poster

pretty jealous you can find lsd in 2017, its been dry around here for a loooong time. i've done it all from A-Z EXCEPT heroin or crack. if i had to pick my favorite high ever though it would have to be a bowl of good opium topped with a bit of keef and a comfy couch

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Senior Member Silver Poster

Bob Dylan said the best time in his life was in New York as a young folk singer, there was some old building where he and his folk buddies got high when nobody else had a clue. Must have been magic
    Jerry Garcia said the Electric Koolaid Acid Tests were without doubt the most fun he ever had in his life.
    For me, it was kinda like that. The first time I smoked hash and pot and tried LSD it was with the kids I had known since like first grade. Those times were much more fun than crack or heroin.
    I'm clean now except for a few prescription drugs.
    For rampant unsafe SEX,..... alcohol and cigarettes were my drugs of choice.

World Class Asshole

As a physician and a person who has dealt with back and knee injuries most of my life I have found a moderate exercise and stretching program to be the most effective treatment for myself and my patients.
    BTW , studies have also shown a moderate exercise program to be much more effective in treating depression than medication .Depression is the most common psychiatric disorder in the USA.
    Regarding other treatments for back pain I have found that a combination of chiropractic , acupuncture and physical therapy works best for acute episodes . Also a personal TENS or electrical stimulation unit provides excellent control of pain and muscle spasm . Your doctor or chiropractor can help you get a little unit that you can clip on your belt or pocket , and show you how to use it. You can find them for as little as $100 - $200 .
    Drugs ,other than occasional non opioid non sedative medication for acute muscle spasm should be avoided , the myriad side effects of long term use can truly be worse than the disease you are trying to treat.
    The lumbar spine was not designed by millions of years of evolution to be sitting at a desk or a steering wheel all day. Until evolution catches up with us ; stand , stretch , walk and stay active.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Weed. Didn't like it. Don't like drugs.