Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Tranny strip club

Wouldn't it be cool if someone opened a shemale strip club. I don't mean a dirty sex place, but a normal strip club, but with shemales. I would love to get a lap dance from a shemale.

Junior Poster

About a decade ago there was one in Houston called the "Boobie Rock". It was going great till the drug Queens moved in and got it shut down. A club like that would work in any major city if the managment would be as forceful as in major strip clubs. I will help open one in Dallas if any backers are out there.

Gold Poster

Default Re: Tranny strip club

Quote Originally Posted by Titan011600
    Wouldn't it be cool if someone opened a shemale strip club. I don't mean a dirty sex place, but a normal strip club, but with shemales. I would love to get a lap dance from a shemale.
    I got a great lap dance from a tgirl at Show World before they changed. She was a beautiful choclate girl, shame I don't remember her name.

Veteran Poster

the first tranny I ever met in person was at a strip club at times squares (the old times square, not this new disneyinfected bullshit). The female stripper in front of me told me that the girl over there was a "guy" but I didn't believe it. She had on a g-string and had her cock tucked very well.

Gold Poster

Yeah they really messed up Times Square. I remember when there was three spots to find tgirls all within a block or two. Now... NOTHING,

Junior Poster

I would say 80% of the topless bars in dallas have at least 1 TS pre or post-op. And in Houston about 40%.

Rookie Poster

Default What clubs in Houston?????Please!!!

Roy404 what clubs in Houston? Since I live here I would love to go.
    Kinda like being sneaky or something. LOL

Rookie Poster

Default New orleans

New orleans has Papa Joes on Bourbon got my first lap dance with a tgirl there I am trying to do a club in florida but my dvds come first.

Whats that in your panties....oh.........wow.

Junior Poster

Default I would be interested in investing

in a t-girl club if the numbers looked right and I knew the other investors did there research/homework.
    I'd also help back a quality video project I believed in.

Fuck It.

Junior Poster

i do not out people by name but I will tell you Ricks was famous in houston for TS's. In dallas try the better places. Cabaret Royale,The Mens Club, and Babydolls as well as Silver city.