Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Re: Sunset and Wein: a tale of old Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
    If any of your comments made sense or you offered something critical but helpful I'd have accepted it. Whatever your issue is, it's serious.
    except i don't. i don't want you to learn anything do you do not get? if i think something is good, why in god's name why in gods name would i educate you?

you being fooflish and making bad choices ensures my life. you know how i know that? look at you yourself?

Last edited by bluesoul; 10-21-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    except i don't. i don't want you to learn anything do you do not get? if i think something is good, why in god's name why i want you to share in it? you're the last person i'd want included in that zest. fuck off
    I'm a bit concerned about the way some of your recent comments come across. I was upset at many of your earlier comments, less so at this point for a few reasons. It's difficult if you see everyone as your enemy and they have no clue why. If you think I'm full of shit, so be it. Be well.

Gold Poster

lol
    i don't give a fuck how you rucking want to end this.
    Let's do it amicably. If you think I said something wrong you're entitled to tell me. But let's be done with the insults...if you insult me I'll accept it and move on. We just want to discuss some of the issues is all and make sense of whatever facts we can glean. Thanks.

Silver Poster

oh is that so sad? i just got a... (i don't want to boast again?) few point. i think the babes are ready to go for the right so lets do this...

Silver Poster

btw: you or anyone: feel free to call me any name you feel gets your point across. i want to understand you and get your feelings off your chest it's healthy. so if i'm a piece of fuck please call me that. just make your point clear because i will fuck your statements like a virgin. make sure they're accurate and from the heart. let's do this:

to me: your sitting dipshits. you can start running now and i will start shotting.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

you're a bullshitter and always have been. george clooney and the biebz are two totally different personalities acting in different ways and to suggest they somehow "get your phones" is just idiotic.

to put it mildly- i think you're someone who doesn't get exposed to the outside world much. you're entire universe is just googling what you think you know and expounding on that.
    You have no idea who I am or what I do, or where I live or what I know, but I have admitted what I don't know, and only used the Bieber claims as part of the wider debate about what the reality of being rich famous and powerful might be, particularly if it is not good. I would rather you contributed to the debate on sexual harassment at the level I am trying to pitch it and not turn every post into a personal confrontation that has no purpose and no positive outcome.

For example, can sexual harassment, which in the letter of the law is illegal in many countries, be eliminated from an industry that has sex and sexuality at the core of so much of its product?

Producers and casting directors looking for a particular type of person to act in a film, should be able to make that choice without asking young actresses to take part in a strip parade that they would never ask of the actors playing their mother or grandmother -(thing is, 80 year old Ms Fonda, we need to see you naked before we can cast you in our Hillary flick). A simple rule would make it unethical for decision-makers on a film to interview actual or potential actors in the privacy of a hotel room or a villa in Cannes, or they should always be chaperoned. A sense of trust has been broken, and though it may be passed off as unrealistic, 'that's what guys do' or even 'how bad do you want to be in this movie?' there should be ethical boundaries.

Gold Poster

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

^^ didn't read the above (exception to the variety thing). so- besides this big fucking clusterfuck that this shitshow just so happens to be, i love how they had a thing about brit marling. wtf? seriously. this is fucking it. major players are going down because theres no way brit marling is "alleging" this and isn't a serious fucking investigation. yeah- brit marling. oh wow- i actually didn't think it was that bad, but it's THAT BAD. i.e. it's over.

Silver Poster

but it's THAT BAD. i.e. it's over.
    yup- harvey single-handedly killed a golden goose that not only lay the eggs, but cracked the shell, poured the yolk into a riedel vinum cuvee prestige then added champagne and served it to you chilled.

and now with investors running, bankruptcy seems imminent- especially after your first main lifeline (who just so happens to be one of the donald's oldest pals and the guy who recommended manafort as his campaign manager) says this:

no one is interested in salvaging a company which would benefit harvey

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/b...y-capital.html

Gold Poster

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...023-story.html

Lots of women coming forward with stories about James Toback. 300 women have come forward. When I heard the name, I remembered something on Amy Schumer's twitter account that I looked up from way back in 2014. He said something about .... Well better to hear it direct as I'm not telling a good story here. https://twitter.com/amyschumer/statu...62798419828737

I've only heard this guy mentioned a few times in stories I've read and it's always in connection with harassment.