Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member Rookie Poster fanservice999's Avatar

Default Finding TS in Vegas and Tijuana!

So I'm going to be doing some traveling soon. I'm going to be in 2 very well known sex capitals here in North America, Las Vegas, and Tijuana. I am personally EXTREMELY hesitant to try my luck through Backpage, or any site like that. I had a bad experience years ago, and rather not have a repeat of that again. Las Vegas I've been to numerous times. I know how and where to pick up a normal lady for fun times with, but damned if I've been able to find any TS to play with though. Well that's not true, I did meet up with one but there was no way I was going to pay $500 for her "services". So I'm looking for some advice on where to go to meet some face to face in Vegas.

Tijuana is another beast itself. This has me more concerned for my own safety more than anything else. I know all about the famous Hong Kong club. So finding a normal girl is super easy there. TS girls appear to be a different problem. The only posts I can find about it are like over 5 years old. I do find it kinda hard to believe that TS girls are not available there.

Default Re: Finding TS in Vegas and Tijuana!

Still looking for some suggestions.

Senior Member Junior Poster Telvin's Avatar

Las Vegas Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Telvin View Post
    Las Vegas Lounge
    I'm heading to Vegas next month for work but want to check out that place. Is it safe for solos? I'm a little sketched once I'm off the strip

Senior Member Junior Poster Telvin's Avatar

Too be honest, I have not been. But some people on another board said they had good luck there. Supposedly it has been renovated and cleaned up, but does/did have a reputation of being seedy. When I went to Vegas my go to was Lucky Jess. Sadly she no longer works as far as I can tell. Have not been back in years.

Quote Originally Posted by fanservice999 View Post
    Tijuana is another beast itself. This has me more concerned for my own safety more than anything else. I know all about the famous Hong Kong club. So finding a normal girl is super easy there. TS girls appear to be a different problem. The only posts I can find about it are like over 5 years old. I do find it kinda hard to believe that TS girls are not available there.
    https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiShowTijuana/

It's safe to go solo. Just be cool. I've been there solo out of towner style. I enjoyed the LVL

Quote Originally Posted by Telvin View Post
    Las Vegas Lounge
    I've actually been there before, and just had a over all bad experience there. The girls in there just talked to among themselves, and blew me off when I tried to chat them up. The only thing that did happen was when I left the place. I had a girl approach me in the parking lot as I walked back to my car and asked if "I was looking for some fun." Her glazed over and spaced out look sent my "WARNING WARNING" alarm off. It was clear that she was on something and I wanted nothing to do with that. Granted this was almost 5 years ago, so maybe I'll give this place another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by iworkwiththebobs View Post
    I'm heading to Vegas next month for work but want to check out that place. Is it safe for solos? I'm a little sketched once I'm off the strip
    I haven't been there in a couple years, but it's not in that bad of a location. It's no where near the strip, so you'll have to drive or Uber there. It's in a strip of a bunch of other normal businesses, most of which are closed at night. The front of the club faces a street (who's name I forget), but the back of the club faces a rather large business/commercial center. There's a walk way in the middle of the business for easy access to the parking back there. Most people do park in that lot behind the club because the street parking was rather limited. It was walking back there where that lady came up to me and asked if I was looking for fun.

If you are interested at all. In that same large business center behind the Las Vegas Lounge. There are a couple more "adult" venues. There's the Green Door, which is a well known swingers and sex club. There's also 2 gay bath houses called Hawks Gym and Entourage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioji View Post
    From what I can tell, this looks more like a gay bar than anything TS related.

Last edited by fanservice999; 10-17-2017 at 03:58 AM.

Going to be in Tijuana on Monday 10/22 and still looking for a contact for a TS hook up.

at the river in Tijuana

0 out of 1 members liked this post.