Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Happy to say I had the dubious pleasure of being with Beyonce fairly recently. She is cool, a gem, takes care of business like it is her pleasure, unbelievable body, hard cock, smooth skin, very sexy. She went by another name, but she's got an ass like Beyonce and likes to make it shake while her cock dangles from side to side, so that name works for her too.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Junior Poster

Default Re: Black-Tgirls.com - new update and cool hardcore!

Her seanchai, can you help me identify this black t-girl?

http://www.sweetshemales.net/gals/261004a/d/

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I recognise her but can't remember her name offhand without going through all the galleries. You'll find her in the sample pages of the site with her name.
    thanks
    seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by tgirloverct
    Happy to say I had the dubious pleasure of being with Beyonce fairly recently. She is cool, a gem, takes care of business like it is her pleasure, unbelievable body, hard cock, smooth skin, very sexy. She went by another name, but she's got an ass like Beyonce and likes to make it shake while her cock dangles from side to side, so that name works for her too.
    hey is she a bottom...cause ur right her ass does look good

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    I recognise her but can't remember her name offhand without going through all the galleries. You'll find her in the sample pages of the site with her name.
    thanks
    seanchai
    Thanks.

I remember when her preview galleries used to be so easy to find on thumbnail sites. I miss those days.

SOMEBODY TELL TSGAL.COM TO UPDATE THEIR DAMN PAGE!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Killah

Ashley

Rookie Poster

Yeah she's definitely a bottom, but I would imagine she is top as well. I'm not into that, but to each his own. She's got a sweet ass, nice tits and a nice personality to go along with it. The night I met her at Allanah's party she had on short shorts. She's got long legs as you can see, and her ass is booming. Her cock was hard as a rock and buldging through her shorts the whole ride to the hotel. I'll tell you something else about her. I'm a brother, and it was one of those nights where the other girls weren't paying any attention to the black guys at all. I saw this in another thread so you know what I'm talking about. It's true, they don't care how you look, whether you are professional, healthy, offer drinks, etc. It doesn't matter. If you are a brother the girls will bypass you. Hell, they'll damn near strip and give free lap dances to every one else. Anyway, Beyonce knew the deal. She intiated a conversation about how fucked up it is that the brothers get treated like that. We had some normal socialization before we even left the party and she wasn't overly aggressive on the hustle. She offered to get her friend Jessica if I wanted her to, but I'd be damned if I spend my money with a girl who doesn't initially give me the time of day. I'm not desperate I just like to have fun. She saved the night and gave me a nice GFE to remember. If you have the opportunity you should see her.

The thought of seeing the uniqueness of a beautiful girl with tits and a buldge just drives me crazy

Gold Poster

*renewing my subscription to BTG*

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirloverct
    Yeah she's definitely a bottom, but I would imagine she is top as well. I'm not into that, but to each his own. She's got a sweet ass, nice tits and a nice personality to go along with it. The night I met her at Allanah's party she had on short shorts. She's got long legs as you can see, and her ass is booming. Her cock was hard as a rock and buldging through her shorts the whole ride to the hotel. I'll tell you something else about her. I'm a brother, and it was one of those nights where the other girls weren't paying any attention to the black guys at all. I saw this in another thread so you know what I'm talking about. It's true, they don't care how you look, whether you are professional, healthy, offer drinks, etc. It doesn't matter. If you are a brother the girls will bypass you. Hell, they'll damn near strip and give free lap dances to every one else. Anyway, Beyonce knew the deal. She intiated a conversation about how fucked up it is that the brothers get treated like that. We had some normal socialization before we even left the party and she wasn't overly aggressive on the hustle. She offered to get her friend Jessica if I wanted her to, but I'd be damned if I spend my money with a girl who doesn't initially give me the time of day. I'm not desperate I just like to have fun. She saved the night and gave me a nice GFE to remember. If you have the opportunity you should see her.
    That's what keeps me from going to those parties. I mean I came there to have fun just like the next guy. I hate to be ignored. I rember back in the Edelwies days, I would on a Friday or Saturday night and I had to practically beg for attention from some of the ladies.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jndupu
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah

Ashley
    Thanks mate, great post for your 2nd!
    seanchai