Professional Poster

Default Sometimes it bee so wrong.

Today i have a meeting whit a older couple I have bought a house of.
    I lock at it in august and decided mee four it. So today should wee write the papers and I get the kee. It should been the 1 oktober but wee did it today.
    Okay I take my car and drive away. It take less than a hour to get there.
    I feel I was little late..wee should see eachother there 13:00.
    When I was almost there a little red Toyota Yaris drive out to the road right in front of mee. I brake and give him some angry signals whit the horn.
    He didnt sean to have no hurry. No nice and easy he drive hes car in the midle of the road. I did some aggresiv try to passe him and finaly I get my chans. I give full speed and when I was side by side I give him the finger.
    Finaly when arrive to the hous was no one ther..So I step out of the car and walk around..Suddenly I hear a car came on the road which lead up to the house.
    Surprise surprise..It was the ugly red yaris.
    Yep I have done the fuck you finger to the nice old couple I have bougt my house of. I was realy shame. I did feel like a idiot. It was realy horible.
    "last time I saw them they have an other car"
    The situation was a little weard the first minutes. They didnt say so much and eiter do I.
    But then I started to excuse mee four what I did and when I have done this was evry thing okey..The lady even laught about the situation... but the man.... Im not sure he accept my excuse.
    Anyway now Im owner of a house and I hope to move in there somtimes in october.
    And I hope this is readable.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Re: Sometimes it bee so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion
    Today i have a meeting whit a older couple I have bought a house of.
    I lock at it in august and decided mee four it. So today should wee write the papers and I get the kee. It should been the 1 oktober but wee did it today.
    Okay I take my car and drive away. It take less than a hour to get there.
    I feel I was little late..wee should see eachother there 13:00.
    When I was almost there a little red Toyota Yaris drive out to the road right in front of mee. I brake and give him some angry signals whit the horn.
    He didnt sean to have no hurry. No nice and easy he drive hes car in the midle of the road. I did some aggresiv try to passe him and finaly I get my chans. I give full speed and when I was side by side I give him the finger.
    Finaly when arrive to the hous was no one ther..So I step out of the car and walk around..Suddenly I hear a car came on the road which lead up to the house.
    Surprise surprise..It was the ugly red yaris.
    Yep I have done the fuck you finger to the nice old couple I have bougt my house of. I was realy shame. I did feel like a idiot. It was realy horible.
    "last time I saw them they have an other car"
    The situation was a little weard the first minutes. They didnt say so much and eiter do I.
    But then I started to excuse mee four what I did and when I have done this was evry thing okey..The lady even laught about the situation... but the man.... Im not sure he accept my excuse.
    Anyway now Im owner of a house and I hope to move in there somtimes in october.
    And I hope this is readable.
    That's a damn funny story, Scorpion.

Just goes to show ya, a person should always control their emotions.

LMAO... That really is a damn funny story.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Sometimes it bee so wrong.