This is a true story no bs Skip to the end if you just want to read the part about the threesome this is just the back story. I met this shemale on Grindr and I went to her place and she was a super passable Hispanic girl. She pulled out her cock and she was really hung 10 inches thick but not redicuolusy so thankfully. She grabbed my head and made me suck her cock. She face fucked my mouth really hard. Then she came a decent sized load in my mouth and I savored the taste for a little while before swallowing it. She then kept fucking me. I normally have no trouble deep throating a nice cock but because of her size I found myself needing to catch a breath of air often. She kept making me gag And it hurt but I didn't want to stop I liked having every inch of her cock down my throat. She then got up and briefly rode my cock I'm a little less hung then her I'm 9 inches it hurt her so she decided to put me on my back and pull my legs up in the air and fuck me. It hurt so bad she pounded my ass with all her energy I almost begged her to stop cause I couldn't take it then after awhile I begged her to stay inside me it felt so good. She jerked me off till I came while her cock was fucking me. I shot a huge load felt so good. Then I saw her again literally the next day and this time was brief but satisfying. I came over again and she fucked my throat this time I was better at deep throating her. She fucked my hole again and then made me get on my knees watch her jack off for a few seconds then she made me swallow her load. At this point I was getting addicted to swallowing shemale cum. I wish I could swallow T-girl cum everyday. A couple days passed by and last night I came over again. I was surprised when I walked into her room. There was another hot passable T-girl sitting on her bed. She introduced her as her friend. They are both Hispanic from Mexico. She then said " Do you like my friend" are you nervous? I replied Im not nervous but excited. I've always wanted to try two T-Girls at once and this was finally happening. We all took our clothes off her friends cock wasn't as big as hers it was about 7 inches. I had two beautiful cocks in front of me. The girl with the 10 inch cock grabbed my head like usual and had me suck her cock in front of her friend. Then I started sucking off the other girl. The one with the huge cock started sucking me while I kept her friends cock down my throat. Then the hung girl wanted me to fuck her nice ass while her friend put her clit inside me. It felt amazing having my cock inside a beautiful ass while being fucked by another cock. I sucked her off a little more after she stopped fucking me. Unfortunately she felt uncomfortable with group situations but said she wanted to have fun with just me and her another time. It was fun taking turns sucking both of their cocks. The hung one kept fucking me while the other one watched us and jerked off. I sucked her cock licked her head all the way down her shaft and sucked her balls. She fucked me so hard it was exciting her friend was watching and jerking off but I wish she was still fucking me to. Her friend left and I unfortunately didn't see her cum she was too shy in front of the other girl. Now it was just me and the hung girl I kept sucking her cock and then I tounge fucked that girls ass for a good hour and my mouth was already sore from having two cocks fuck my mouth all night. Unfortunately I didn't get to get either of them to cum that night. It got super late and I had to go home. It was a fun experience it did leave me wanting allot more though. I wanted to swallow both of their loads, watch them fuck each other, and have the other girl involved more in the fun. It was awesome though I crossed a fantasy off my list. I need to try fucking a girl with a shemale now.