Rookie Poster

Default Please Help My Brother

I know this isn't really politics, but I didn't know where else to post this. My brother desperately needs help, and unfortunately I'm not in a financial position to help. So I thought I'd post on here with some good people that could spread the word.
    Here is my his post - He doesn't have twitter or much in the way of social media, so I'm quarterbacking for him.

Gofundme.com/help-me-get-home-to-my-baby

I am desperate. I took a job across the country, and had to pay all of my savings to an attorney to help my wife get permission to move my stepson across the country with us. In the meantime, I have been away from my wife and kids for over 2 months, I was just scammed out of over $4000 of pay that was supposed to be paid to me in a second job I took in order to get home and see my kids.

My life has been a nightmare since I've moved across the country. Our healthcare insurance system is not covering my newborn baby, so I have had to pay thousands of dollars that I thought would be covered. I am totally alone awaiting my family to get here, I can barely afford to eat, and I am now struggling to even pay my bills after this latest setback of not getting paid the money I have been working to get.

I am beyond desperate. I have only ever tried to do the right thing, be a good person and help others by being a good teacher and coach, and work hard for my family, and all I have to show for it right now is heartache, loneliness, and an empty bank account. It would absolutely mean the world to me to be able to replace the income that was stolen from me, pay my bills, and get home to my children for 1 weekend. I cannot even tell you how much it would mean to my family.

Default Re: Please Help My Brother

Something new on HA ?