Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default sexuality and gender - new categories

One topic that pops up again and again on this forum is people trying to define their sexuality and gender. I personally dont go for 'categories' because things are fluid, but then I started thinking - maybe we need to create a few new categories. So here goes:

1. Still exploring - the first category is self explanatory
    2. Straight
    3. Straight/ Tran fan - a person who prefers GGs but also likes the occassional Tgirl
    4. Tran fan - someone who loves my beautiful Tgirl sisters.
    5. Bi-curious
    6. Bi
    7. Gay
    8. Proto Tran - someone with female essence, starting to take physical features of a woman but hasnt yet transitioned - androgynous. Might be very beautiful.
    9. Tgirl - my beautiful sisters!!
    10. Mife - someone with essence of female, life has characteristics of female not male, but has not transitioned due to life complications. May live by self, but if in a relationship takes role of wife.

Have I covered all options?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

Default Re: sexuality and gender - new categories

how about no categories and just let people get on with being whomever they wish to be without a label.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Junior Poster

Hi Lester - yes that is a good option, but we are always getting people on this website wanting to define themselves.

Junior Poster

Many men who believe thay are 'normal' get a shock when they discover they like cock. Hence the confusion over their sexuality. They dont realise that there are many forms of normal.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Do what you want. I'm not learning all that shit and 393 pronouns unless I know the individual personally. There is a point where things get ridiculous and I stop caring

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster
    Ever thought that shadow didn't look quite right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    Hi Lester - yes that is a good option, but we are always getting people on this website wanting to define themselves.
    I think what we see on this site is more about some people trying to define others so they can feel better about how they define themselves or how others might see them.

This recent social need for at last count 56 different "genders" is getting so out hand and usurped by identity politics it's making the absurd into law. A generation(s) raised with internet culture and avatars where you can "identify" as whatever you can imagine (doesn't even have to be human) and then insist that others accept your made-up identity as an objective truth, or they risk being charged with a federal "hate crime" for addressing somebody with the wrong terminology - even though yesterday they "identified' as something else ('cos they're "fluid") and if you can't keep up with whatever madeup term that the ???? identifies as tomorrow - you're a bigot/racist/nazi/baby eater/cuck/zionist/etc etc...

Yes it's more complex than straight/gay, and social media has made this into an insane hysteria of social identity and collective finger pointing. There's never been a better reason to stay single in the psychological madness of modern sexual politics and dating. I've got some age behind me, some coconut oil and an Internet connection, so don't need or want anything else in this madness.
    OK, maybe one of those Lilo Hugo prostate toys but after that I'm done.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

The reason I started this thread was because I had just seen this thread... http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...y-My-Sexuality

This is a question we see posted time and time again. There was nothing political in it. Given the number of threads that we see like this, you would have to say its common for people to get confused about their gender and sexuality, after their first Tgirl experience.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

There are always people popping up on here starting 'I'm confused' or 'Am I gay' threads (or similar); they might be looking for advice or an explanation to who they are. I can't say for sure what all those people really need or what answers they are always looking for but I know with 100% certainty that nobody needs a crazy list of terms that just adds more useless labels.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

The reason I started this thread was because I had just seen this thread... http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...y-My-Sexuality

This is a question we see posted time and time again. There was nothing political in it. Given the number of threads that we see like this, you would have to say its common for people to get confused about their gender and sexuality, after their first Tgirl experience.
    You gave a better answer in the thread you linked to.

Hi T-S Curious. Nothing wrong with your post, but i wouldnt bother trying to define your sexuality. It may change several times over your life as you learn more about yourself. You may discover things about yourself that you never expected, or then again, what you are now, may be it. Who cares? as long as you enjoy yourself. I think we need to add another sexual category to the list that currently includes straight, bi, curious, gay, LGBT, - the new category is 'still exploring'.
    The highlighted parts are all that's required...

Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-28-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

To my (simple) mind there are two categories of sexuality.
    Straight
    Not straight
    I think sometimes the need to categorising the many versions of Not Straight can be quite distructive.
    Not Straight is (arguably) a minority already without sub dividing it into ever smaller groups.