Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    President of Russia Veteran Poster Vladimir Putin's Avatar

Default Re: Danni Daniels protesting Agains Trump

I support her right to protest, but not in this way. If anything, she's a gift to Trump. I'm sure at some point he'll make her an issue.

If you look at my avatar, you'll see my namesake has had to deal with nude women protesting against him in his country more than once.

2 out of 5 members liked this post.

I am with her protest and I support it but not this way cause she made it worse for her cause.
    What is the added value of getting naked and protesting in a public place.
    Why should anyone be forced to watch anyone get naked just because they are Transgender they have a pass.
    You cannot go to protest and then see a store and break the front window and then say I am just protesting.
    Freedom is a major right that we earned because many died so we can be free but it's not really about trump and I am against him
    but check the other party as well see warmongers in both parties and where they are getting their paychecks from.
    We are living in a duopoly and if you want to protest go where the media are covering the reality.
    I am against both parties but check this news The DNC Fraud Lawsuit has been dismissed.
    https://disobedientmedia.com/2017/08...uit-dismissed/
    Trump is the obvious choice to hate but look at what others are doing.
    This society have been corrupted and manhandled by groups such as the industrial military complex.
    Wake up
    people and focus on the true reasons affecting our lives.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    revenge is a sweet little bitch

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

I saw the sign

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2493.JPG 
Views:	621 
Size:	179.7 KB 
ID:	1026010

9 out of 9 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster peejaye's Avatar

Wish it was my name on that placard !

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Ms. Daniel has every right to protest and I give her credit for doing so.

She also has every right to protest however she likes, I am just not sure her chosen method was the best way possible.

Clearly she is trying to make a statement, but I am not sure inflaming those who Mr. Trump is trying to play to, his base is the best method.

I can see Jim Bob going that Mr. Trump is right, we don't need no people like that in is this army.

To my mind, it would have been better if she did something to prove that she and any transgender person who wants to serve in the military could do so and do so well. Maybe organize a competition similar to what a recruit might experience in boot camp. Something to prove equality, not a display of what the predijuce is based on, but that is my two cents, Ms. Daniels is entitled to her own thoughts on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by red-cyberman View Post
    I think before protesting everyone should have an IQ test.
    I mean I am not against her but what will anyone gain from this.
    I am against women or men being nude in public unless there is a private place for such things.
    Why should I be forced to watch someone get naked because he or she wants to.
    Also this is a street so you may find elders and also minors.
    For me this didn't work at all and might worsen matters and not fix them.
    so american. "there may be elders who have never seen a dick omg and doesn't anyone think of the children!!!"

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kmersh View Post
    Ms. Daniel has every right to protest and I give her credit for doing so.

She also has every right to protest however she likes, I am just not sure her chosen method was the best way possible.

Clearly she is trying to make a statement, but I am not sure inflaming those who Mr. Trump is trying to play to, his base is the best method.

I can see Jim Bob going that Mr. Trump is right, we don't need no people like that in is this army.

To my mind, it would have been better if she did something to prove that she and any transgender person who wants to serve in the military could do so and do so well. Maybe organize a competition similar to what a recruit might experience in boot camp. Something to prove equality, not a display of what the predijuce is based on, but that is my two cents, Ms. Daniels is entitled to her own thoughts on the subject.
    1. You can't actually protest "any way" you want. There are limitations.

2. A fake boot camp experience isn't going to prove anything. People know they can make it through basic training and AIT and they've proven they can make it. That's not the issue because how your assigned unit is will be their test for combat effectiveness. You get your hand held in basic.

Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 08-29-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peejaye View Post
    Wish it was my name on that placard !
    Well in the next event you can go up to her and say that your name is mister Trump.

No one ever criticize monkeys, our evolutionary cousins, for going au natural.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    1. You can't actually protest "any way" you want. There are limitations.

2. A fake boot camp experience isn't going to prove anything. People know they can make it through basic training and AIT and they've proven they can make it. That's not the issue because how your assigned unit is will be their test for combat effectiveness. You get your hand held in basic.
    I see your point, but just for clarity sake, I said maybe as in here is an idea, it may not be a good idea, but it is an idea none the less.

I truthfully don't know how to protest something like Ms. Daniels is protesting, though it feels at least to me that the method she choose (while it does have shock value) is not the correct method.

I also not knowing Ms. Daniels don't know what her thinking was and I find it hard to understand why she was protesting the way she was as I would never have choosen a method like she choose.