Rookie Poster

Default approaching a Shemale

Hey All, I was at the supermarket last saturday and saw a great looking girl, I was almost positive she was t/s. what advice can you give me on how one would approach the subject in a public setting like a supermarket. Thanks

when you say approach the subject, do you mean asking her if she's a TS? if so, why would you want to do that? if you find her attractive, should it matter if shes a TS or not? just holla at her and if yall start hangin out and shit, down the line she may tell you or you may find out another way. but i dont see the point of just walking up to a girl in the store and asking her if shes a TS, maybe thats just me.

again, if thats not the question you were asking, just disregard all of that above

New Orleans, no place like home.

Silver Poster

The same as any other girl.

Just feed her the same bullshit you would any other girl. "Your beautiful, your pretty, I could fall in love, I really like your eyes, smile, blah blah blah, etc, etc.

Top it off by asking her for lunch or dinner or something. If she declines give her your number anyways cause she may call.

Same ol same ol.

Veteran Poster

or... you can ask "hey, whats your nickname on hungangels.com?"

Professional Poster

Why do you think she was a tranny figger?
    Her feets? or hands? They are mostly bigger on trannys than g-girls. But I guess you should try to catch like you should do if she was a g-girl.

Professional Poster

Just treat her like you would any other person.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by a994
    Just treat her like you would any other person.
    I am going to get carpal tunnel syndrome hanging with y'all, from all the typing.

In a nice way, I am going to say the only ones that might get some convo is a994, and rick_932.

First, from a womens perspective, lose the shemale term, even in your head, get it out.

Second don't feed her the 'same old bullshit', cause every woman GG/TG on the planet has heard %99.9 percent of the pickup lines.

Third, I know all y'all think y'all FBI, or bounty hunters or tranny hunters, or Federal Marshalls, she is a person,and a woman, not a subject, suspect, skel, or a perp.

Set yourself apart from the pack be funny, be clever, be sincere, what ever is your strength.

Offer to carry her bag, be a gentleman, don't let the little head be thinking ahead of the big head.

If you ask her if she is a t-girl, and she is a GG, she will be offended, and you look like a jerk

And if you ask her, if she is a t-girl, and she is and doesn't get offended, embarrased, and bitch slap you in the produce aisle, then consider yourself lucky.

Default Hahaha

Ts are woman, we want to be treated as such, I hate tranny chasres, so guys need to get the clue, we live in function in society as the woman we are, now trreat us as such. Now I do find that guys do hit on me in the grocery store, however usually too old or just not my type, which I politely tell them my husband is waiting for me in the car.