Default Hung N the City - Ch. 13 - Interrogated by Merkina

(New Manhattan, May, 2087)

Ever since the 2084 bombing in Tess Village that killed 167 people and injured another 59, every police department in America was on the lookout for Russian terrorist Vadim Kozlov, a skilled bomb expert that dedicated himself to making his presence known through attacks on densely populated areas. After an elaborate year long deep-cover operation, Vadim was caught hiding right in New York City. Being a tough man to break, the ongoing interrogations yielded no answers regarding the the associates in his extensive network. After days of hard questioning and no progress, they were ordered to call in the most effective interrogator on file, none other than Merkina Anderson. At 8 o'clock the following morning, while having sex with her girlfriend, she received a call from her captain, Regina. Upon answering, her annoyance was apparent.

“This better be important. My dick is literally in Tina's pussy right now.”

“Sorry to interrupt but we need you to come in right now. We have a very important situation here. I can't say anything else over a phone call. Get down here! And no, not after you come in Tina. Right now!”

“Alright, alright. I'll be right there. Fuck.”

“Seriously, you gotta go now? I don't have 5 minutes to get a quick orgasm?”

“I'll give it to you when I get home. Relax.”

Against Tina's protest, she quickly brushed her teeth and scrubbed her face with soap and water, not having time to shower, before throwing some clothes on and heading out. Arriving at the precinct, Governor Lisa Bensen was waiting to speak to her in person. After a quick greet, they headed up to the top floor boardroom to discuss the situation, still a mystery to Merkina at that point.

“Agent Anderson, first let me thank you for assisting us with this important matter. I trust that you'll understand the magnitude of what's happening here. We've...captured Kozlov, the bomber.”

“Kozlov?!! Seriously?!!”

“Yes. He's down in the interrogation room. Not ideal location for a criminal of his caliber but time is short. The president herself hand-picked you to handle this, after our attempts to break him led nowhere, and given your history with interrogations. This right here is an executive order signed by president Gordon authorizing you to use whatever means you see fit to get his associates' names out of him. He has an extensive network and we need those names and locations to stop their operations. We will pay you 200,000 dollars to extract this information. You can begin as soon as I finish briefing you and get your signature on the order. Here is his background profile. Any questions or comments?”

“Just two. First, you have an incredible pair of tits.”

“I beg your pardon?!”

“Second thing. My compensation, make it 500,000.”

“The amount is 200,000 and no more.”

“500,000 or I walk away right now.”

(with a surprised expression) “Need I remind you that I am the governor here on behalf of the president? Extorting government officials is a capitol offense, you might want to control your ego, Merkina.”

“I don't give a fuck who you are. I didn't even vote for you. You need me. My price or find someone else, Lisa.”

“Wow... Fuck you. No really, fuck you, for exploiting a national security matter!(momentary silence) Shit, as much as I hate saying this, we do need you. So okay, tough girl, we'll do this your way. 500,000 it is.”

Governer Bensen complied with Merkina's demands and they signed the document. After finalizing the deal, she headed out, annoyed at having been extorted. Merkina sat there going over the file, learning a useful detail about Kozlov that would soon aid her operation. After an hour of formulating her plan, she entered the precincts' interrogation room where Kozlov was strapped down to a chair. He looked her dead in the face, emotionless. Remaining still and tapping her right high-heeled boot against the concrete floor, she waited until his eyes scanned her tall shapely figure. She began by taking her leather jacket off, wearing a tight short-sleeved shirt so that he could see her large chest and toned, tattooed arms. Her next move was slowly walking up to his left side and pressing her crotch against his shoulder while towering over him. She leaned in closer as he pulled away from the massive bulge in her jeans just inches from his face.

“I call her Estelle. Wanna see her? She's waking up being this close to that pretty face of yours. I think she wants a little kiss. It's no problem to whip her out.”

(In his heavy Russian accent) “Fuck you, American bitch. Just another whore too stupid to know her place. You think I'm even capable of being afraid of you? Think again.”

Amused at his predictable outburst, Merkina left for a moment, returning with her own background profile. Standing in front of Kozlov, she read to him some of her extensive military past. He listened to her recounts of leading secret military operations, commanding soldiers, completing a suicide mission in Chile to eliminate a foreign official, training agents, conducting interrogations and mercenary work during her 7 year tenure. Laying the file on his lap, she loosened his hand restraints slightly, then told him to read her psych evaluation on the next page. Merkina walked out of the room again, waiting for him to touch the file, which she covered with a thin layer of truth serum, sodium pentothal, refined to absorb through skin contact. No longer underestimating his interrogator after learning of her history, he nervously read the document.

(Name: Merkina Lynn Anderson
    Sex: estromale
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 168 lbs
    Ethnicity: European/Asian
    Eyes: brown
    IQ: 158
    Penis Classification: VFB (Very Fucking Big)

Doctor's Evaluation:

subject displays remarkable mental focus, willpower and intelligence: proficient at hand to hand combat and marksmanship: high pain tolerance: advanced strength and endurance: above average calmness during violent confrontation: little concern for others: ravenous sex-drive: borderline psychopath: ideal combat and interrogation traits: mentally stable but dangerous.

-Dr. Amy Wessner,)

(Merkina returning) “You see, this is the fun part for me. That scared look on your face right there. Makes my dick so hard. Last chance, tell me who your associates are, or I'll make you tell me. Either way, you'll talk. The best part is I don't even have to resort to the standard torture techniques, as much as I would love to.”

“Oh yeah? How, bitch? You got some magic wand or something?”

“You could certainly call what I have magical, let me show you.”

While standing just inches in front of Kozlov, she released the shiny diamond trimmed buckle on her belt. He watched as she loosened the zipper of her jeans, finding himself anticipating her big reveal. She seductively lowered them, first revealing a patch of pubic hair, then her long flaccid shaft, which was hanging freely without underwear. With her pants all the way down, Kozlov was strangely unable to pull his eyes from her exposed beauty. He suddenly felt captivated and intensely aroused. As she leaned in closer, her dick was now touching his face, allowing him to take in the strong musky scent. Grabbing hold and flopping it around, slapping him on each cheek, she began getting an erection while teasing him with it.

“I apologize for the smell. It was in my girlfriends pussy this morning and I didn't have time to wash it off. But look how big Estelle's getting. She's so excited, you ready to kiss her now?”

“Mmm...uhh... ye, yesssss. I wa...want it, I want her.”

Merkina taunted him further by stroking herself to near fully erect, as the drug continued weakening his inhibitions. Taking her boots and jeans completely off, she lifted her left foot and placed it on his crotch, sensually sliding it back and forth. The arousal he felt from seeing the sexy curvature of her foot on his crotch, the flesh of her thick calf muscle and smooth vibrant skin was intoxicating. He nearly came, feeling the pressure of her massage, with her growing penis waving in his face. His urge to be dominated increased ever more. Although struggling to understand his profound weakness to resist, he also didn't want to fight it, even as her vigorous caress was now causing some pain in his testicles. The strength behind that beautiful foot was no laughing matter. Looking into Merkina's eyes and conveying his undeniable hunger, he was right where she wanted him at that point, enslaved to her predatory behavior.

“That's it, look at me. Now, tell me your associates names, and you can have me, right now. Here I'll help you, open up, just let me put the tip in. Open up, there we go...”

She placed her foot back on the floor and rubbed her cock across his partially open mouth. Conflicted in his desires, he stared toward the floor, to which she told him in a tender voice that it was okay, that she wanted him as he wanted her. Unable to resist her sexuality any longer, Vadim gave in and wrapped his mouth completely around her dick until the head poked the back of his throat. Gagging, Merkina grabbed his head and stepped in closer, with her legs on the outside of his. Stepping forward, her long, wrinkled scrotum rested on the base of his neck as she became harder in his mouth. After a few moments of finding a rhythm, he was giving oral like a seasoned prostitute. Merkina tilted her head up toward the ceiling, smiling while he pleasured her with increasing desire, to the point of closing his eyes and moaning along with her. Assured that he was hopeless to deny her, she pulled out, demanding names.

“Tell me who they are, baby.”

(breathing heavily) “Nikolai...Popov...”

“Uh huh, okay. I suspected him, who else?”

“Richard Sokolov”

“Hold on, suck it a few more times for me. Oh yeah, all the way in...fuck...(pulling out)

….okay, let it go for a sec. I said let go! Now keep talking.”

“Tacitus Vasiliev, Salazar Orlav, Boris Petrov, thats all of them.”

“Don't you lie to Estelle, Vadim, she doesn't like liars, it makes her get soft. Who else?”

Continuing to contol him over the next five minutes by alternating between letting him suck and pulling out, Merkina secured the names of all 12 of his critical associates, along with the location of their hideout in Moscow. With her interrogation now complete, she had no problem stopping the audio recorder and enjoying herself further. She began thrusting back and forth in her willing prisoner's mouth. Feeling especially naughty, she soon turned around and bent over, putting her bare ass right against his face. Grinding up and down, she enjoyed smothering him, periodically moving away so he could breathe. Buried between the cheeks of her backside, he forced his tongue as deep inside her anus as he could, causing Merkina to get weak in the legs and struggle to hold herself up under such intense sensations. Having no fear and needing to fuck, she released his restraints completely.

As he briskly stood up, they locked lips. Her excited rectum and taste of it on Vadim's tongue sent her into a near sexual craze. She turned him around and retrieved a lubricated condom from her jeans on the floor, quickly slipping it on. With his pants still fastened, she forced them down, scraping the skin on his hips and bending him over. Eager to take her massive erection, he quickly assumed the submissive position, and felt his virgin anus pushing in as she inserted her raging cock. The pressure of entry pushed him forward, to which she grabbed his shoulders with an iron-grip and quickly pulled him back into her, shoving her full shaft all the way in. He groaned loudly, feeling pain and pleasure together at once.

“Haha, yeah baby, that's what I like to hear. It's okay, Estelle only hurts out of love. (thrusting hard with each word) You JUST have to...TOUGHEN...UP and EMBRACE...HER...LOVE when she EXPRESSES it!”

Over the next several minutes while Merkina had her way with him, he experienced a new kind of pleasure, never before having been the one to be penetrated. Looking down between his legs, he saw her large balls swinging forward and felt them slapping against his as she pounded away like a machine, showing no signs of tiring. Sounds of heavy breathing and their bodies slapping into each other filled the room. Eye shadow, heavily applied as usual, ran down her face in blue streaks as sweat poured from her forehead. Feeling her orgasm approaching, she reached around and grabbed his dick, stroking it. He enjoyed the sight of her long fingers with blue nail polish and her incredible hand-strength, which had a stronger grip than he had ever produced himself.

Her rapid hand-stroking along with the ongoing anal sex soon made him come harder than he ever had to the best of his memory, so much so that he felt light-headed momentarily. His semen covered Merkina's fingers, which she smeared across his back before refocusing on her own impending climax with fast, deep strokes. A minute later, her body contracted and she released her load while inside of him, screaming out loudly throughout her moment. Vadim remained in awe of her strength as she handled him, realizing that he couldn't escape her grip even if he wanted to. Deep in his rectum, he felt her cock pulsing with each forceful contraction. In the blinding pleasure of a massive ejaculation, she involuntarily twitched and lunged forward, causing herself and Kozlov to fall into the chair and down to the floor.

After a brief moment of shock from the fall, they regained their bearings. Laying on their backs next to each other and breathing rapidly, Merkina smiled and grabbed a handful of his shirt to wipe his semen from her hand and gave him a kiss before standing up to get dressed. She plucked the soiled condom from her cock, which was still erect and tossed it on his leg, with her large, warm load leaking from it. While catching his breath, he looked on in a daze as she slid each leg back into her jeans and pulled them over her large, round ass. Sobering up and feeling that he was drugged, Kozlov voiced his suspicions.

“What did you give me, huh?”

“Haha, I just helped you fulfill your desires with a little truth serum is all.”

“That's illegal in interrogations, it won't hold up in court. You have nothing.”

“It was illegal until 2072. We already know your guilty, I just needed information, which the law now allows. Our undercover agents that captured you noted in your file, your confession to having a curiosity about women with a little something extra between their legs. That's the only thing I needed to know. Thanks for the names and the nice piece of ass. Maybe if I have time, I'll visit you on death-row so you can kiss Estelle again.”

Merkina walked out of the interrogation room, and sent word that she was done, leaving Kozlov inside, crying with his pants still at his ankles as the door locked behind him. Meeting Governor Benson back in the boardroom shortly after, she expressed gratitude and confirmed the payment transfer.

“Well, damn that was quick. Your reputation is certainly legit, regardless of your, special methods. 500,000 dollars was just transferred to your account. On behalf of the president, your country thanks you for your service again, agent Anderson. Kozlov will be expedited on death-row immediately and we have agents heading to Moscow for his friends now. And off the record, I actually admire you getting shit done. I'm used to spineless politicians. You're a nice change, despite being a total bitch.”

“That compliment was almost enough to make me vote for you next election, governor.”

(Benson smiling) “And your compliment about my chest almost makes me think you like me. Maybe one day... I'll uh,.. think of a way to really make you like me. Goodbye Merkina.”

Last edited by Subsonic; 08-24-2017 at 06:49 AM.