Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Confused By My Sexuality

although i am attracted only to the woman figure and all my life until now i love women, the last 5 years i find sex with women a little boring and not so exciting.. only tgirls make me crazy on bed, cos i find the combination of a girly face and a girly body with a cock, irresistible! onthecontrary, i am not attracted to men at all.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chupapau View Post
    I don't wish to seem belligerent, but I don't think you've considered the lyrics to the song you've used to respond. There are many things that make some individuals out there happy, that are really bad. I also don't think that linking to inane (IMHO) music videos, is any response at all. If you have an articulate, intelligent response, I'll gladly listen. But to cut and paste a link is, to be quite blunt, lazy, at it's very best.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by T-S-Curious View Post
    I don't wish to seem belligerent, but I don't think you've considered the lyrics to the song you've used to respond. There are many things that make some individuals out there happy, that are really bad. I also don't think that linking to inane (IMHO) music videos, is any response at all. If you have an articulate, intelligent response, I'll gladly listen. But to cut and paste a link is, to be quite blunt, lazy, at it's very best.
    You miss the point entirely. Be glad with what you have/get/want, even if that seems strange to others. So, you should be glad with any positive response, as was mine.

And if you don't get that, then you need to look for professional help, not bully people who's answer you don't like.

So step one : get your head out of your ass.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

“and as said previously, I appreciate the replies and cordiality”

Quote Originally Posted by T-S-Curious View Post
    I also don't think that linking to inane (IMHO) music videos, is any response at all. If you have an articulate, intelligent response, I'll gladly listen. But to cut and paste a link is, to be quite blunt, lazy, at it's very best.
    Fucking hell! So you appreciate all the replies but only as long as you do t consider them inane and lazy!

It’s a forum. Someone posted a lighthearted response by way of a song title, chill out a little.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Chupapau, the intended statement I got, but read the first two lines of those lyrics. Perhaps they are missing something along the lines of "as long as you do no harm to others"? Which is why I thought putting things into your own words would have been a little more eloquent? I'll admit my response could have been less bluntly worded, but I wouldn't call it bullying. That song and it's lyrics truly are inane, and I guess my problem is with how it's so poorly worded and constructed.
    Aticus, you ask me to chill out, but answer with profanity? Wow.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

My level of profanity reflects my level of surprise that someone who went to such lengths in previous posts to be courteous , polite and appreciative for responses to their post should then be quite so dismissive of a respondents contribution.

I’m pleased that my level of surprise had the desired effect.

You can’t seriously expect song lyrics to include caviats just in case you manage to interpret “If it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad” as some kind of sugestion to take part in offensive or destructive behaviour just because it makes you happy, can you?

I mean, fucking hell.

p.s. I won’t expect you to interpret this use of profanity in the light hearted way in which it was intended as you already struggled with the lyrics of a Cheryl Crow song

p.p.s. The comment above is intended lightheartedly too, I felt it was important to point this out.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.