Dear diary,

I am sorry that it has been so long since my last entry. Right now I am sitting on a balcony in my sisters rented apartment in Italy. The sun is setting over the village and I am on my own and after my third glass of wine, I finally feel like writing. The last number of years have brought about changes in me so profound that I have struggled to keep myself together but now I feel like I finally have the clarity to put my thoughts together. When we last spoke I was facing a diagnosis of being GE trans. I had started to show some noticeable signs as I progressed through puberty; my features softened instead of filling out, I was growing hair on my pubic region but not on my face and most disturbing to me I had begun to develop breasts. My mother was known to have a dormant trans gene but it hadn't emerged in two generations, it originated from the infamous San Francisco Gene Editing lab under doctor Priyaprat. At least that meant that if my trans genes were active I would avail of many benefits; such as better health and a longer life, due to Priyaprats once off skills in gene editing. I went to a doctor in nearby Manchester to confirm if the trans gene was active. At first I went through a variety of physical measurements and tests, in general I was healthy and my physical and mental capabilities were average to above average. The doctor finally took a blood sample and sent it to the US with my body measurements and test scores. A week later I got confirmation, I was GE trans....

After the diagnosis I was terrified. I took a year out from high school and stayed at home as I waited for the changes to take place to my body. At first they were slow; my thighs got noticeably thicker and my hips widened while my waist got slimmer. My breasts didn't develop much at all but their shape improved, looking more like curvaceous female B cups than the ugly gynecomastia like A cups I had before. These changes happened over months and very slowly. I also grew out my thick auburn hair to shoulder length, my facial features which had already been feminine were now very much girl like and by the end of the year when I dared to venture outside I dressed as a female and was completely passable.

The next year I returned to school, finally confident enough to dress like a girl and socialize. I moved to a new school and started life as a new person. Unfortunately I was still awkward but little did I realize that my changes had just started. In the first semester my breasts grew from a shapely B cup to a full D cup, most notably I shrank from 6 foot to 5'9. My buttocks also got thicker, measuring 33 inches around, having grown from 26 at the start of the semester. My penis also grew substantially, previously I was 7 inches erect but was very much a grower, in a flaccid state it was only 3 inches, now my penis hung flaccid at a huge 7 inches but no longer got much bigger at a full erection, reaching about 8 inches at full mast. My facial features also became completely feminine; my forehead was large but not huge, about the height of four fingers, my green eyes were more vibrant, I had high cheekbones, a short straight button nose, full thick lips and a proportionate oval shape to my face.

Quickly people in my high school caught on that I was trans. Unlike the US, where up to 5% of the population is trans due to the explosive spread of the San Francisco lab genes, in the UK less that 1% of the population is. I was mercilessly bullied. At the time I didn't realize how attractive I was but I imagine a lot of the girls in my school were jealous of my flawless features and curvy body. I was ashamed of my massive flaccid penis and showered alone after sports since I could no longer hide it. As the changes progressed faster and the bullying intensified I left school again, unable to cope. My days were spent at home, mostly masturbating to satisfy my now insatiable sex drive. Usually I came four times a day, if I came less than once every 8 hours I became irritable and could think of little else. At home I also faced trouble, my parents berated me for wasting so much time lazing around, my sisters boyfriend delighted in laughing at "the eunuch" as he used to call me in front of his friends at the pub, he had the typical small city English ignorant mindset.

At the 18 month mark after my diagnosis I went back for tests in Manchester, the doctors were delighted with my progress and aside from the changes to my body already mentioned, I was off the charts in other tests; my IQ had jumped from 98 to 140, my physical endurance had gone to almost pro athlete levels despite me barely excercising in the 18 months, my metabolism was now sky high and my sperm count had doubled (so much for being a eunuch!!). The test results gave me a newfound confidence and I returned to school the next month to take the summer exams, I got straight A's with one weeks study despite missing classes, my brain was retaining information at a level I couldn't have comprehended before. After the results came out I got a text from April, a girl in my class, asking me to come along to the results party in a nearby pub. I suspected it may have been some elaborate prank but the doctor tests and exam results had given me a new confidence so I decided to go anyway.

That night I wore a skintight slutty yellow dress, my deep cleavage readily exposed. My now longer auburn hair flowed behind my back and my milky white smooth skin was visable from my exposed arms, legs and shoulders. I was nervous so drank 200ml of vodka before my sister dropped me at the pub. My lips were numb, my senses were dulled but I was still so anxious. My sister left me in the pub parking lot and I texted April, not daring to go in alone. 5 mins no response, 10 minutes no response, 15 mins no response. I was getting cold and my buzz was fading, I thought fuck it and wandered into the pub alone.

Inside the pub was packed with my classmates and the scene was messy, everybody was drunk. Sam a jock on the rugby team let out a cry of appreciation when he saw me, he drunkenly grabbed my ass and lunged in for a kiss, ew, I have never been attracted to men. I pushed him away and as he laughed with his friends I hurried to the bar to order a double vodka and a beer. I downed the vodka in one, ordered another and did the same before turning to wander around the pub with my beer. As I turned Cassie stood right in front of me. Cassie was very attractive with shoulder length dark blonde curly hair, tanned skin and she was wearing a dress that showed off her ample chest. She stared right at me, before I knew it we were kissing, a deep kiss, my first kiss. We barely spoke, in between kisses we just stared at each other, around us people barely noticed with everybody drinking heavily and worrying about their own hookups. We found a spot on a couch and our kissing intensified, Cassie reached up my dress and and wrapped her hand around my thick shaft. "Jesus fucking Christ your huge" I blushed with pride. She started to maneuver her hand up and down my long girthy cock and I could feel her lust increasing. She took my hand and led me to the ladies bathroom. There were one or two inquisitive looks as we locked ourselves into a stall but I was too horny to give a fuck. She sat me on the toilet and took my dick into her mouth. I was already hard and her mouth felt so warm and wet, she knowingly slobbered slowly on my cock, languishing her tongue on my shaft and almost immediately I could feel the twitches of an orgasm, I hadn't cum in nearly 12 hours, she pulled back however, hitched up her dress, pulled down her panties and sat on top of me. Her pussy was extremely wet, I could feel her juices dripping onto the pale skin of my dick but I still struggled to get the tip of my cock in, god she was so tight, I didn't expect that! Inch by inch she lowered herself down on my cock until eventually I was over halfway in, then I started to thrust slowly, she was so tight and wet, I could feel her hastened breath on my right ear and I noted the sweat on the sexy tanned skin of her arm. I barely lasted 10 thrusts before I huredly pulled out and shot a huge thick load onto her back. We kissed and she immediately left. I was alone on the stall, knees weak from the extacy.

I stumbled from the stall to the bar "double vodka please" I was shaking from pleasure and surprise. I scanned the room and spotted April with an unknown woman in the corner. Boldly I walked over and tapped her on the shoulder "so you don't answer texts?"

That last double vodka must have hit me hard, I remember that the other woman was her sister but don't remember being introduced, in fact my next memory was being in the back of Aprils sisters car and making out with April, we were driving on a road to god knows where but she was on my lap, kissing me passionately and vigerously dry humping my hard on.

Then I was in their house, April went outside to turn on the hot tub, I had another vodka in my hand and Aprils sister was staring at me. I pulled her close and we kissed. We fell to the floor and enthusiastically but awkwardly fumbled with each other's bodies. The next thing I knew I was inside her, she was not as tight as Cassie and I pumped her freely, gaining confidence with each stroke. Aprils sister was in a state of pure pleasure with thick white cream oozing from her pussy onto my cock, the skin above her breasts turning bright red and her enouraging screams complementing my size. Eventually I came hard and deep inside her, we made our way to her bed and passed out.

I woke at 5am badly needing water. I stumbled naked to their kitchen and poured myself a pint glass from the tap. As I quenched my thirst I caught a glimpse of myself in the kitchen mirror, for the first time it really hit me, good Christ I am a marvelous creature. I admired my large round thick but perky breasts, I lifted one and let it fall again and marveled as it bounced briefly before settling back to its perky position. I ran my hand down my flat stomach and wondered if my smooth white skin would tan. I spun around and checked out my ass, it wasn't perfect I decided, it was thick but too tight, too proportionate, if I really wanted to turn heads I'd need to start squats.

I wandered up the stairs with my dick swinging along with my gait and slapping my thick thighs noisily as I walked. I turned into Aprils room and spooned her to sleep.

I thought April would have been pissed off given my drunken behavior but she was strocking my dick rhythmically when I woke. When she felt me stir she climbed on top of me and I began to fuck my third woman in 12 hours. April was petite and fully ginger, her skin was even whiter than mine and she had small tits. Her pussy was tight but was surprisingly quick to adjust to my size. She rode me with a gusto that I didn't think was possible, bouncing enthusiastically on my cock, eventually taking me nearly all the way to the base until I hit her back wall, she screamed in pain. After that we took things slow and she eventually finished me with a blowjob. As she drove me home I asked her why she invited me; "because I was brave enough..."

I came home to holy hell. My parents and sister were shrieking in disbelief at me staying out all night, even my sisters cunt boyfriend joined in. My work ethic seemed to be the major point of concern and not even reminding them of my exam results calmed them down. Kevin, my sisters boyfriend, reminded me of his efforts, including three hours of study a day as he trained to be a software engineer. Zzz who wants to be a software engineer.

After that incedent I was grounded for the summer. While my parents were at work I started to use Kevin's weights to squat in the garage. After a month I was already lifting 120kg, my butt grew and my core got tighter. Cassie called over every now and then and introduced me to weed. I started to smoke every day. My schedule was wait till my parents left, smoke a joint, eat a huge breakfast, chill tanning in the surprisingly hot North English summer, eat a huge lunch, smoke another joint, lift some weights, eat dinner with my parents, learn some coding to please them in the evening and then sleep. Interspersed with much jerking off, of course.

By the end of the summer my ass had grown to over 40 inches from all of my weed induced eating and squats. My thighs were also thicker matching my butt. My breasts had filled out even further now measuring a double E cup, yet still not losing any perk at all. Despite my increased diet my waist had tightened and I now had abdominal muscles beginning to show. My penis had also grown, it now hung flaccid at nearly 8 inches and erect it easily topped 9. Unfortunately I also shrunk about an inch and a half to just under 5'8 however this make my giant soft penis look even more gargantuan. My skin had darkened to a soft brown which notably contrasted with my auburn hair and green eyes. My coding ability had improved at a rapid pace and before the school year had started I was already making a decent salary.

The school year started and things failed to improve Aprils sister had gotten an abortion a week before school started and I got the blame, April was popular and completely isolated me. Cassie remained a casual outside school acquaintance and fuck buddy but she wouldn't look my way during school hours. My sister was on college Erasmus in Italy which meant a quieter house and no more annoying Kevin. So I had some after school solace which I spent lifting weights, coding, smoking weed and jerking off. This was my A levels year and I was breezing through them, I could have taken the tests by the end of September. My weight lifting inspired me to rejoin the rugby team for the first time since my transition. I had switched to soccer after my transition but even with my increased athletic ability I never had a real flair or feel for the game. Rugby on the other hand was my passion.

My reappearance in pre season training was met with much bluster. People assumed I was trying to prove a point but they quickly learned that I was just there to play, at least those who paid attention did. Sam the jock, was the best athlete in the school, even including myself at the physical condition of the time. I was faster and had much more stamina but despite my four months of intense lifting my body remained resolutely feminine, Sam on the other had was 6'4 and had broad shoulders and a strong upper body with the classic pro rugby player physique. Never the less he had nominated himself to play out half (like rugby's quarter back), a position he had no business playing in given his skill level. I had always been fast but my increased athleticism more than made up for my loss of stride and my lower centre of gravity allowed me to side step past players easily. My sharper brain also gave me the ability to pick passes and kicks I would have never seen before. The battle for out half between myself and Sam went on for weeks throughout September. Some members of the team began to respect me and even nodded to me during school hours. Throughout the budding rivalry myself and Sam rarely spoke, awkward over our incident in the pub at the start of the summer. It all culminated in a game of the first team vs the second team. I started out half for the seconds and lead a team of mostly year belows to a heroic victory. I humiliated Sam time and time again side stepping his attempted tackles and making huge yards on every carry. While he was humiliated I was elated, the seconds hugged and embraced me at the final whistle, after the game I finally had the courage to shower with all of the team.

"What in the holy fuck is that thing?!!?" As I walked into the shower, with my long thick penis hanging and swinging side to side with each step, my teammates mouths were ajar. Some dared to laugh and joke, others cowered, hiding their own modesty. While my member hung and swung proudly at 8 inches, most of my teammates were less than half my size. I caught Sams eyes open in shock and disgust as he first saw me naked, his own member was pathetic in comparison barely 3 inches, I gave him a knowing smile.

We had training three days later and I got caught at the bottom of a ruck, Sam came in from the side and viscously stamped on my head, his back studs catching me just above my eye. I was knocked out clean unconscious, when I woke up in the hospital I found out that I needed 6 stitches above my eye and I would scar. I was discharged 3 days later and I caught a flight to Italy to stay with my sister.

Now here I am, my sister and Kevin are out eating dinner and I'm writing my in my diary for the first time in years. I don't know where to go from here....

TBC maybe