Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Threads that disappear

It looks like another popular thread about a webcam model has disappeared from this forum by the all-powerful Admin.

Wonder if there's a top 10 list of deleted Admin threads since this site's inception? Fans are their own worst enemy in appreciating these models by going overboard in posting; be it tube links, vid links, or commentary that crosses the line of basic (or relative?) morality and respect. Oh yeah, and DMCA requests for deletion.

I may be guilty of that behavior as well from time to time, but wtf, I'm human and sometimes post shit before I think it out. And then it's too late, because you have a limited time to change/modify a post. Geez, what a world this online electronic chat correspondence...

Ahhh, the memories...

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Professional Poster lifeisfiction's Avatar

Default Re: Threads that disappear

Silliness is why we can't have nice things sometimes. It's the second time the thread about that performer went down. And why? Because people were so obsessed they ruined it for everyone. Other times you get requests and people breaking the rules so that is understandable. Sometimes a fight becomes so heated and vicious the admin closes it down. I will admit I due missed Wild West Days were people would have threads upon threads of fighting. The best of it was 2006-2008/2009 I think. My goodness would people go at, but as time changes so has the community. Of course you can't have HA without drama.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster JerkingDude's Avatar

wtf happened to Carolina Ramirez thread???

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerkingDude View Post
    wtf happened to Carolina Ramirez thread???
    I knew someone would ask the question, what happened to the what happened to the Carolina thread?".

One word. Trolling.

You were almost as bad, as I said, she does attract the nutjobs...

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-13-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Senior Member Veteran Poster Lester316's Avatar

So an admin removed a thread; what's the problem they are making sure the site is moderated properly. I've never understood the obsessive nature of the webcam model fan threads anyhow. It's not like a thread where said model comes here and interacts or answers questions instead it just tends to be endless copies of almost identical screen-caps (because the model only really ever does one thing). Or even worse it becomes a promotional forum for one of their chatroom mods to relentlessly spout drivel about some drama they have with another viewer in the actual chatroom. The boards are better off without all that.

Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level. Enrico Fermi

I confused things with their names: that is belief. Jean-Paul Sartre

Senior Member Junior Poster JerkingDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lester316 View Post
    So an admin removed a thread; what's the problem they are making sure the site is moderated properly. I've never understood the obsessive nature of the webcam model fan threads anyhow. It's not like a thread where said model comes here and interacts or answers questions instead it just tends to be endless copies of almost identical screen-caps (because the model only really ever does one thing). Or even worse it becomes a promotional forum for one of their chatroom mods to relentlessly spout drivel about some drama they have with another viewer in the actual chatroom. The boards are better off without all that.
    huh but? what are these boards if not for talking about models?

that asshole psychopath Robbie ruined that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphroaig View Post
    I knew someone would ask the question, what happened to the what happened to the Carolina thread?".

One word. Trolling.

You were almost as bad, as I said, she does attract the nutjobs...
    I was not trolling. I read this thread and then i got a bad feeling that Carolinas thread got deleted so went to look for it and could not find it so came back here to ask wtf happened.

So are we allowed to make a new thread about Carolina?

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by JerkingDude; 08-13-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

This is not a general public forum - this is a forum bought and run by GROOBY.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

that asshole psychopath Robbie ruined that thread.

I was not trolling. I read this thread and then i got a bad feeling that Carolinas thread got deleted so went to look for it and could not find it so came back here to ask wtf happened.

So are we allowed to make a new thread about Carolina?
    Your obsessive behaviour was probably as much to blame for the thread closure as Robbies trolling, he just speeded up the threads demise. Same thing happened before when Meego overdid the stolen content posting in one of her threads...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    This is not a general public forum - this is a forum bought and run by GROOBY.
    It's astonishing how many people overlook or choose to forget this crucial detail.

Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-13-2017 at 06:58 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster Johnny_Vip's Avatar

Robbie registered in H.A with a solo purpose, and he got it, hes gone.
    His hole approach on the thread with all those comments were exactly what he wanted, the thread to be taken down, and some of you guys went along with it commenting his posts, one thing led to another and there it is.

PS: I saw last show of carolina 3 days ago, and let me tell you guys, her cumshots are increasing

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Vip View Post
    Robbie registered in H.A with a solo purpose, and he got it, hes gone.
    His hole approach on the thread with all those comments were exactly what he wanted, the thread to be taken down, and some of you guys went along with it commenting his posts, one thing led to another and there it is.

PS: I saw last show of carolina 3 days ago, and let me tell you guys, her cumshots are increasing
    Similar thing happened with her previous thread, which kratos spammed and got taken down. Still not convinced, despite his protestations, that Robbie and Kratos weren't the same person. Either way, while both were complete arseholes, technically they were in the right, Meego in the first thread and jerkingdude in the second were wrong to overpost stolen content.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Laphroaig; 08-18-2017 at 07:25 PM.