Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Default Former soldier talks about his attraction to transchicks and why most guys won't admi

Start vid at 3:06. For the newbies, oldheads and anyone else who feels like they're the only one.
    BTW dude has a several vids on his YT channel about being 'out' about dating transchicks.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Default Re: Former soldier talks about his attraction to transchicks and why most guys won't

That guy is funny, and real, good video

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Greed is Good, Money is Better

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Former soldier talks about his attraction to transchicks and why most guys won't

I don't know what is going on most social media as I am not part of it (ie Facebook, Instagram, Twittier etc) but it seems unusual for me to hear a young man admitting he can't get hard or ejaculate, as in my time there was always the assumption that sex was not a problem, or that the only problem was actually getting it. A man would never admit to failing at anything in sex.

In addition, a general taboo that exists, or used to exist (?), with anal sex also makes me wonder how common it is for men to admit they like it, mostly delivering, but also receiving, to the extent that I doubt men who do like an 'anal experience' would not even admit to enjoying it if their wife or gf was inserting something into their ass.

So kudos for this guy for being open and honest about his performance and preference, something most men -and most women, gg or transgendered- are reluctant to do, even with (or especially with) their partners.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.