View Poll Results: How many t-girl cocks have you sucked?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

84 26.75%
  • 6-10

35 11.15%
  • 11-20

32 10.19%
  • 21-30

13 4.14%
  • 31-50

12 3.82%
  • 50+

20 6.37%
  • Never, but I will one day

90 28.66%
  • Never, and probably never will

28 8.92%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by koksukka
    You guys amaze me! I thought when I found this site I find some real experts...but you all score a pitiful number! I've been sucking shemale cock since I was 16 and next birthday I'll be 68! I live - by organisation 20 years ago I should add - near Pisa and the locality has an excellent supply of Brazilians. I'm usually out every other night and think it a mispent evening if I don't gobble at least two - which probably adds up to nearly 500 a year - sometimes repeats but usually I go for new kit. So over the last 20 years I've certainly had well over 5000...and loved every one of them. Heaven alone knows how many I chewed in the previous 30 years - I used to spend 4 weeks a year in Bangkok apart from anywhere else. OK so I'm adicted and greedy. I admit it - cheerfully and happily. It's all been nothing short of magnificent
    I think it's safe to assume that most here -- right now at least -- are voyeurs for the most part when married to this site. ...It is kind of interesting that 50 percent of those posters taking the survey are basically neophytes.

None.....YET!!!!!! I keep waiting for;
    Vicki (The One & only)
    Joanna (Jett)
    Barbie (Woods)
    Bianca (Soares)
    Yasmin (Lee)
    Jamie Cross
    Jennifer English
    Kitty
    Patricia Araujo
    Pricilla
    Sara Reis
    Sasha
    Tara Emory
    & conuntless others to give in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    You guys amaze me! I thought when I found this site I find some real experts...but you all score a pitiful number! I've been sucking shemale cock since I was 16 and next birthday I'll be 68! I live - by organisation 20 years ago I should add - near Pisa and the locality has an excellent supply of Brazilians. I'm usually out every other night and think it a mispent evening if I don't gobble at least two - which probably adds up to nearly 500 a year - sometimes repeats but usually I go for new kit. So over the last 20 years I've certainly had well over 5000...and loved every one of them. Heaven alone knows how many I chewed in the previous 30 years - I used to spend 4 weeks a year in Bangkok apart from anywhere else. OK so I'm adicted and greedy. I admit it - cheerfully and happily. It's all been nothing short of magnificent
    I think it's safe to assume that most here -- right now at least -- are voyeurs for the most part when married to this site. ...It is kind of interesting that 50 percent of those posters taking the survey are basically neophytes.

Not to butt in there, but... I'm only 20 I think I've got quite a while left before I throw in the towel on the tranny sex. I didn't know it was so competitive! Sheesh!

Rookie Poster

Hey Fockzilla, I don't see it as competitive. I hope you don't think I was in that mode. I was just very surprised at the 'scores' that were being posted. God how I wish I was your age and had upwards of 20,000 Hung Angels to 'service' ahead of me. When I was in my early 20s in London, proper professional shemales were as rare as hen's teeth (Singapore or Bangkok was where one had to go) - so I used to go 'glory-holing' every lunchtime and dream that a beautiful tgirl was on the other side of the wall (for about five years I assuaged my 'hunger' that way). You are a very lucky lad and I trust you'll take full advantage of the fact that these days finding a shemale's cock to get halfway down your throat is not too difficult.

The shemale of the species is sexier than the male(or female).

Never did...but i will, maybe...

Junior Poster

12 in france

i love hung trans
    biggest are better
    ilike to see tg measuring her dick

Rookie Poster

more than 10 and less then 50 all in france

Junior Poster

Hey Fockzilla, I don't see it as competitive. I hope you don't think I was in that mode. I was just very surprised at the 'scores' that were being posted. God how I wish I was your age and had upwards of 20,000 Hung Angels to 'service' ahead of me. When I was in my early 20s in London, proper professional shemales were as rare as hen's teeth (Singapore or Bangkok was where one had to go) - so I used to go 'glory-holing' every lunchtime and dream that a beautiful tgirl was on the other side of the wall (for about five years I assuaged my 'hunger' that way). You are a very lucky lad and I trust you'll take full advantage of the fact that these days finding a shemale's cock to get halfway down your throat is not too difficult.
    Heh, no problem. I just think its funny and cool that a man with such great experience as yourself exists in this world. I hope you don't mind if I ask you for pointers from time to time. It would be cool to have the torch passed down. No worries about the competition thing tho, I was joking.

Rookie Poster

Not many since I'm usually with women. I've been with 3 tg's and sucked all three off. I never thought I'd be into sucking but the first time I did it I loved it. 2 of the 3 were wonderful. One was just so-so because she acted a little to dominant for my taste.

Veteran Poster

none

glad to be here