Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Something New from the Shadows

Very good story so far. That last chapter really had me turned on, had to take a few breaks to rub one out.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Thanks for the feedback, I'm still working on the next part. It's tough because the first few parts flowed out, but, now, I don't want to be repetitive haha.

Member Rookie Poster

Not a problem. Take your time, I definitely enjoy the series!

Member Rookie Poster

This needs to be turned into a movie. Absolutely brilliant

Thanks for the kind words and patience, it has been fun writing this. Part 7 is almost done. Hope all is well.

Hope everybody is well. I have finished part 7! I hope it was worth the wait, and it is a little long but, in my opinion, flows with the story. Again, any comments, criticisms, or suggestions please feel free. Hope you enjoy Part 7: Dale's Date
    And to the idea of this going into a movie, I cannot make that happen. If you got the money, go for it, I didn't want to use real names of actresses and actors because my ideal characters might differ from others which is kind of the point. It's a story design to tweak your imagination... deep right.
    Enjoy

This had been one of the best days in a while, I had made love to a beautiful woman, moved to a castle, and was told I wouldn't have to want for the rest of my life. I gave Margaret a big kiss, hugged the women, and I said goodbye. I closed the door to giggling and smiled as I exited. It felt good that I, at least I thought that, I had made Margaret happy, but it was kind of weird that I had an audience who was pleasuring themselves during the most intimate of acts. Madame Jade and the rest of them having cocks did not bother me or anything like that; it just seemed kind of odd. I guess this was what it was, so I just shrugged it.

Closing the door to my room, I walked into the bathroom to take a shower (I sweat during my performance, especially a good one - don't judge). I stared into the big bathroom mirror; I had done the naked mile still wearing my gloves - dick swinging in the wind. This place really is changing me, in the past, I would have never done something this risky. I smelled Margaret on me and could not shake her from my thoughts. She was beautiful, full figured, kind, and quirky - my dream girl. Drying off, I saw a note on the bathroom, 'Thanks for a wonderful evening, get some rest - M & J.' Yeah, things were good, and I laid down to sleep. I had gotten a thank you note?

Beep, beep, beep! I really had been in a deep sleep. Feeling my way around, I turned on the lamp on the bedside table. "Good morning, Dale!" I jumped out of my bed to see Madame Jade and Margaret standing there. "Hope you don't mind us, I wanted to check in to let you know that Svet will be round in a couple of hours to collect you for your new job. You will be our new transport head," Madame Jade said walking up and giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hi, Dale," Margaret said with that beautiful smile.

Naturally being the ladies man I wasn't, all I got out was, "uh uh hey." I snapped out of it and realized that I was stuttering and gave her a big hug with a generic, "good morning ma'am." Madame Jade and Margaret found it hilarious which is a shocker I'm sure.

Madame Jade looked at my clock and squinted, "Dale, are you always up at five in the morning? Here, you can start working whenever - why so early? I had heard you were an early riser, but this is too early."

"I've been waking up at five since I started working. Always have, I normally wake up around now when I don't have work. It's peaceful knowing that I am alone and quiet. Weird right?"

Madame Jade walked up and put her arms around me, "Just like your mum, haha, that girl would be up hours before anyone. Since she passed, I, too, wake up around this time." Margaret yawned and smiled to Madame Jade lauged, "Margaret loves her sleep, but I told her I was going to visit you." That made me warm and fuzzy, the woman who makes me crazy wanted to check on me. "Now, you are mine, but Margaret is like my sister - we share everything, everything dear. Now, we will leave you to it, and if you are up and want some company feel free to come and visit." Madame Jade squeezed my balls, and I looked down to see that I had morning wood - this was embarassing. Madame Jade gave me kiss on the cheek and whispered, 'see you soon.' Margaret gave me a big hug and blew me a kiss as Madame Jade and her left my room.

I was her's; I felt uneasy because, at this place, that could mean anything. The knot in my stomach was back and did not feel good. Madame Jade was great, beautiful, and had done more for me than I could possibly imagine. I had a girlfriend in the past, and it was one of those situations where I had gone out with her roomate/best friend which ended their friendship because she got kicked out of the apartment and they weren't friends anymore. I hope I did not offend Madame Jade because I was obviously infatuated with Margaret. Feeling a little confident, I hatched a plan. I loved, never thinking I'd use that word, Margaret, but Madame Jade deserves the affection she has been giving me all this time.

I was not the most phsyically affectionate person. It's not that hugs bother me; I just didn't want to smother people with hugs and kisses and that 'goo-goo' type of thing. My plan was simple, I was going to make Madame Jade feel special. My thoughts shifted Margaret's huge tits and round bottom to what I was going to do. Running back into the bathroom, I found an electric clipper and gave myself a needed trim. I don't shave my body hair, but the boys and my butt were needing a clip. I jumped in the shower, and time must have flown by because as I was toweling myself I heard Svetlana.

"Dale, are you ready," she said loudly.

"Just a minute, sorry I had an upset stomach," I yelled out of the big closet as I was putting my shoes on. "Sorry Svet, good morning." I gave her a hug which she sort of recoiled but blushed - see I'm trying to be more touchy. It was actually working.

"Dale, I hope you are excited. All of us definitely are happy that we have someone who can do 'in-house' auto maintenance."

"Y'all have never had a mechanic, Svet? I have seen vans and cars all over the grounds, what did y'all do to fix them?"

"Well, we normally take them to someone in London, but it is very expensive plus we need vehicles ready at a moments notice. Being in charge of security is my top priority and many garages are not reputable plus we don't want them to be aware of us," Svetlana said in a serious tone.

"I gotcha, well I uh am glad I can help out. Svet, where are we going?"

"Your garage, based on research conducted by Sarah and Madame Jade, is state of the art and will provide you with anything you need - ah, we are here," she said stopping at a set of double doors. Being a mechanic, the thought of my own garage was something that was a farcry from reality. Opening the doors, she ushered me in, "what do you think, is it sufficient?"

My jaw dropped, "Holy shit!" They had everything tools, lifts, welders, etc. I could not believe it. "Svet, this is amazing thank you, thank you!" I gave her a big hug and ran to the shiny tool boxes. This was awesome, I was in heaven. I had my own shop complete with a paint booth - this was awesome.

"Ah Svet, I see Dale has found the garage suitable?" Madame Jade was walking in with Sarah and Dana. She looked good too. Hair pinned up in a tight ponytail, black leather riding boots, kakhi horse riding pants, and a tight white shirt with a thick blazer. She had on bright red lipstick. "Dale," she said looking at me - shit, I think was thinking about what I feared. Time to put the plan into action, here goes.

I ran up to her and gave her a big hug picking her up and spinning her, "Madame Jade, I don't know what to say thank you so much. This, I mean, is gr - you look nice ma'am." I smiled, and the plan was not going well.

"Put me down," she said sternly. Fuck.

"Ma'am I'm-"

"Dale, I have an important appointment, and I have to look better than everyone there," she said in a stern tone.

"Madam-"

"Goodbye Dale," she said walking away quickly as Svetlana, Sarah, and Dana hurried behind her. Fuck.

"Fuck!" I yelled out. Well, I guess I don't need to plan anymore.

I don't give up, and I wanted to make Madame Jade happy. It was important. I had to get this right or try. In the shop, I got all the cars and vans all fixed up. I was washing my hands and spotted a huge cover. Pulling it back, it was an old style little mini cooper. They are neat little cars I had only seen on T.V. and pictures of. It was dusty, but it wasn't rusty. I popped the hood the lines, fluids, and parts looked O.K. Checking the cabin, I saw a picture behind the steering wheel: Madame Jade and my mom! They were standing in front of this car.

New plan! I am going to get this car running and make it better. I set to work. The battery was flat; alternator was fried; and the clutch was junk. The shop had spares upon spares. It was easy, and I had the engine running in about an hour. I set to work on the paint, and it took awhile but looked better than new. I was pleased with it, but I wanted to make it special. I asked Svetlana to get me a picture frame which she was confused but gave me 15 of all shapes and sizes. It was close to dinner time, and I was finished the car was shining like a new penny.

Being a guy who likes to make things happen, I had the kitchen put together a picnic which they hooked it up I got wine, breads, cheeses, and grapes. I had to hurry if I was going to make this work. I jumped out of the shower put on a nice shirt and kakhis. I grabbed a bottle of lube and rushed out the door. I stopped quickly and doubled over backward. Svetlana was standing there dressed in a nice strapless dress, "Dale, what are you doing?"

"Svet, sorry no time, where is Madame Jade?"

"Why?"

"Svet, please I need to find her. Please, come on help me out please!"

"Dale, I am in charge of safety. I am charge of the good Madame as much as yourself. Tell me what is going on or you will not be doing anything," she said stamping her foot as she crossed her arms.

"Svet, I am trying to surprise her. I think she is upset with me. I found her old car and fixed it up. I want to take her on a date, and I don't have much time."

Svetlana unfolded her arms and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "We will help you." She pulls out her phone and sent a text. "Margaret and Dana will keep her busy, and it will be like she is running late for dinner. Sarah will fit a navigation system into the car. That is so sweet of you, Dale, put on a damn suit. Why are you not wearing a suit? Hurry, go go."

Rushing into the closet, I yelled to Svetlana, "I don't know how to tie a tye." She groaned.

"Forget the tie. Go go. She is getting ready for dinner. Hurry."

I loaded the mini with the picnic basket and was all set. I ran back to Madame Jade's door. I was sweating my heart was pounding out of my chest. The door was opened by Margaret. Fuck, this is going to be awkward, "Dale! Hey! You look great she is going to be so surprised."

Dana was the next one to come out telling Madame Jade that she will update her at dinner. Dana was grinning; she gave me a hug. She smiled at me, "Dale, she is going to be so surprised. Dale, what the fuck, no flowers?"

Dun dun dun - shit - like I said ladies man.

"Not to worry, we are prepared," Dana said grabbing a huge boquet of pink roses from a masked naked man that came out of nowhere. These women are so good to me.

"I owe y'all so much," I said hugging them both.

"Don't worry, I know you will make it up to me, and, uh, Margaret is already talking about how she is going to collect," Dana said pecking my cheek.

"Yep," Margaret said hugging me. "Good luck," she said walking away - what an ass.

I was getting nervous, this was taking a lot longer than I had expected. All of a sudden the door swings open with a yell to somebody in the room, 'clean the mess or be prepared to suffer.' "Dale," she said surprised. "Well, you look nice. You know you don't have to dress up for dinner," Madame Jade looked beautiful. She was in a long slim fitting black dress, black elbow length silk gloves, and a fur draped over her shoulders. She had really tall heels and shiny stockings. "Dale, Dale, we are going to be late."

"Uh um uh," I could not get any words out.

Madame Jade yelled, "Dale, come on we are going to be late!"

"Sorry ma'am, I wanted to tell you that you are not going to dinner," I said Madame Jade crossed her arms scoffing.

"Dale, I am hungry. I am going if you don't want to go, what are those?"

I held out the pink roses and smiled, "Jade, will you come with me?" She took the roses and looked down, "Jade, we are going to eat just this is going to be something different." I held out my arm, and she took it. We walked to the stairs and heard an eruption of cheering. Dana, Sarah, Margaret, Svetlana, and a whole crowd of women were downstairs cheering and whistling. Well, this was different. We got to the ground floor and heard awes, ohs, and have fun.

Going through the front door, Madame Jade stopped. I turned around, "Madame Jade, what's wrong?" This was falling apart, her lip was quivering. "We can go inside." She dropped the roses, tears running down her face; she jumped into me wrapping her legs around me. The women behind her are cheering, some crying, and she gives Margaret a big hug.

"Dale, let's go. This is so sweet, how did you-"

"Come on, let's have some fun," I said hugging her. I picked her up and carried her down the stairs. I opened the door and put her inside. Running to the other side, I looked up and yelled thank you. Closing the door, I looked at her and said, "Jade, I -." She puts both hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a wet kiss.

"Dale, drive. I can't believe this. How did you get the car, how did you know, and where did you find this picture," she was leaning into me. I started up the mini, and, having never worked on one before, it roared into life. "Ahhh, Dale, what is that noise?" I might have tweaked with the engine and made it a little more sporty, we'll go with, sporty.

I laughed and kissed her forehead, "Don't worry, the car is fine in fact it runs great. Here we go."

Madame Jade started to cry again, "Dale, your mom and I had so many memories in this car. I love that you framed, wait, is it - Dale, it's installed in the car. That's so sweet." She squeezed my arm tight and sat back up. "Now, I'm hungry what are we going to do?"

"I have a picnic basket, wine, and all the stuff we need just need to get there. I'm a little nervous."

Madame Jade smiled and slapped my arm, "You should be you got the prettiest girl alone, and you're prepared. Good boy, I am hard to please." Madame Jade started rubbing my cheek. She pulled out her birght red cigarette holder, and, after filling it with one of her long cigarettes, she lit it and take a big drag, "You are so sweet Dale, and you look great in a suit. Why do you never wear suits, you need to start. My girl likes you dressed up see." I looked down, and there was a pretty sizeable erection trying to rip through her expensive dress.

Pulling up to the stop, I stared at her, looking directly into her eyes, "Jade, you look so fucking hot. I don't deserve you. I am sorry with what happened when I was with Margaret. Please forgive me." I looked down as I turned off the engine. The tension was thick. Madame Jade climbed on top of me and squeezed my cheeks with one hand. Not playful squeeze, more like death grip s queeze.

"Dale, you are mine, yes?" she said sternly. I nodded. "Do you love me?" I nodded again. "Good boy, sweet boy, I said I wouldn't hurt you. I love you, and I see your mum every time I look at you. Kiss me, now." I held her tight and kissed her as hard as I could. "Now, let's eat." I hurry to open her door. Sarah had really done a number because there were two blankets next to the basket.

"Hang on, you're heels will get muddy," I said grabbing the blanket and putting it down on damp ground. I picked up Madame Jade and set her down gently on the blanket.

"What a gentleman," she said in a sexy tone. I grabbed the basket, and we ate. I really was hamming on this date. I fed her, filled her glasses, and, before you know it, we are both feeling fuzzy. The stars were out, and the moon was the only light source. She snuggled up to me, "Dale, I am cold."

"I gotcha ma'am," I said taking off my jacket and wrapped it around her. I got up to get the blanket in the car. Sitting back down, I draped the blanket over Madame Jade. I pulled her in close and looked into her eyes.

"Dale, this has been one of the best evenings this old girl has had in a while. You are a gentleman, and your mum would be proud. Dale, Dale what are you doing? Haha stop, Dale, you don't have to," Madame Jade paused. I had pulled her dress open and gripping her flacid cock started to slowly stroke up and down. "Dale, you don't have to ooohh Dale that feels so nice," she said moaning. I got up, and she grunted.

I laid down between her legs and gripped her hard shaft, "Jade, your girl is cold, and I can help." I licked up and down the swollen shaft while I tweaked her balls which made the moaning come back only louder. Now, as some of you had figured out, I fucked Margaret and kissed her cock nibbling on her head and balls - I never really what the dictionary called sucked her cock. So, I just thought of how I like getting blown and went to town. I tried the get most of her in my mouth as I could.

"Dale, oh my, oh my, wwait Dale, Dale," Madame Jade is writhing at my sucking. I guess it's going well, so I keep going. I can't fit it all, but, try, I did. It was like trying to eat a hot dog in one bite just without teeth. It didn't feel weird because I wanted to pleasure this beautiful, caring woman here and now. I feel a hand go on the back of my head putting pressure, and more and more cock disappears into my mouth. I'm struggling here coughing and awk awk with more coughing - I respect the people in the industry who do that whew. "Dale, oh my dear goodness, come here," Madame Jade pulled me up to her face. "I love you sweet boy, thank you," she said pulling my lips to hers.

Little plot twist, remember when I said I was nervous. Well, Madame Jade likes to do the fucking, and I am trying to make her happy. The thought came into my mind about her fucking me. Well, we are at that point. "Jade, I wanted to make you happy because you have made me happier than anyone in my entire life. You took care of my mom, and you were supportive of me when I was down," I said slowly pulling on her slippery cock. "Jade, I have never put anything in my butt before-,"

"Dale?" she knew exactly what I was hinting at because her cock twitched, and her eyes grew wider and wider at each word.

"Jade, I don't know how this is going to go, but if you want to - you can fuck me," I said scared. Remember, I always thought of it as the 'holiest of wholeys' that girls don't use, and, I never had before, thought of putting something in my ass. It didn't bother me because I cared about Madame Jade. "Jade, do you want to fuck me?"

Madame Jade sprang to her feet maybe she was not as tipsy as I thought, I am a light weight. "Dale, yes, I will not hurt you. Well, it will hurt at first, but it will pass onto feeling good, O.K.," Madame Jade was giddy excited. She helped me up, "Now, first pants down. Strip. Don't seem so bad at least your cock is ready." Yeah, I was excited might not be bad. "Lay down and lift your legs as high as you can, I need to lube up your ass. DId you - good boy," she blew me a kiss as she wiggled her cock at me. "Now, I am going to start with my fingers," I felt one of her cold wet fingers rub around in between my ass cheeks. Damn, her finger felt huge - uh oh this might not go so well. Slowly, the finger kept going and going till it could not go further, "Dale, you are tight. Fuck, this is going to be amazing ready for number two?"

"Uh we- ahh," I winced, and, at least, she asked because there were two fingers in my ass slowly going in and out.

"How is that," Madame Jade was smiling as she was slapping my ass with her hard cock.

"It's uh tight uh," I said the burning feeling had slowed a little.

"O.K. Dale, I cannot be anymore ready. Here we go, and I WILL GO slowly I promise," Madame Jade pulled her slimy fingers out and started stroking her big shaft rapidly. She then started rubbing her big shaft between my ass cheeks. "Ready ohh fuck ohh," she was pushing in. The burning pain was back, and I felt like I had to take a huge shit. "Don't push baby oooh fuck you are so tight, I am oh fuck I am almost there we go - I'm in!"

"Whoah whoah, oh fuck," I yelled out. "I don't know how to even describe the feeling Jade fuck I am hurting - fuck."

Madame Jade put her hand over my mouth, "Relax baby, I am oh I am going to pull out slowly. Here we go oh oh Dale you feel amazing."

"Ugh thanks ugh," I could feel the emptiness. Madame Jade bust out laughing at what beats me.

"Going back in ready," she said throwing her head back. There is the fullness back, and she grabs my cock which has shriveled to a little worm. "Dale, this is the best I have ever had fuck we should have done this sooner. Relax, baby, relax oh ooohh." I felt the burn go down again, and she was right it was not bad, but I was new to this plus she was happy.

It felt like an eternity, the pace quickened, and the pain was gone. She was big damn big, and she was really getting into it, and, what was weird, I was too. I liked her tits swinging back and forth, and she would lean in and let me suck on them. I knew she was close because she was picked up the pace. "Dale, fuck, Dale I am going to come. Oh fuck. Dale! Fuck, here it goes oooohh fuck," she collapsed on top of me with her cock fully in my sore ass. She was licking and kissing my face, "Dale, that was amazing. Let's go home."

She withdrew all seven thick inches, and I could feel the cum oozing from my worn out hole. I felt empty, and I slowly sat up. Madame Jade wiped my ass with the blanket, and we loaded the car and went back to the castle. The lights were on as I helped her out of the car. "Did you two have fun," Svetlana was waiting at the door with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, we did," Madame Jade said while I nodded. Svetlana was holding back her laugh as she saw me walking a little bow legged. "We had wine and cheese, oh, and Dale and I watched the stars," Madame Jade said.

"Watch the stars Madame, I thought-," Svetlana was holding back a laugh when Madame Jade interrupted her.

"Shut up Svet," she said putting her arm around her. "It was a great night, he spoiled me," Madame Jade said as we climbed the stairs.

How am I doing? My ass hurts. Those stairs were a killer experience, and I felt like I needed to shit. I am tired and a little confused. I just got fucked in the ass, and I didn't feel bad or wrong for doing it. Would I try again? Maybe. Madame Jade gave me a big hug and pulled me close for a kiss, "Dale, thanks for the wonderful evening. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, ma'am," I said limping away.

Member Rookie Poster

The best chapter yet! I was waiting for dale to submit to jade. Just wishing I could be him for one day haha.

Currently working on Part 8, thank you for your patience. I have been busy and hope it's worth the wait! If you have any suggestions, comments, or criticism please let me know.

Hello all, sorry for the extended delay, life has been busy. I hope everybody had a safe holiday, and I am still working on this story. I am going to post 2 parts i.e. 8 & 9 in the next couple of days. Thanks for your patience.

Member Rookie Poster

Been waiting patiently for 8 to post. Can’t wait to read 8 and 9. Keep up the good work!