Red face I decided to detransition

Why I detransitioned

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Default Re: I decided to detransition

I'm not sure if he de-transitioned cuz it doesn't seem like he needed to transition in the first place.

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

SMH. This person was never really transgender to begin with. That's why psychological counseling is so necessary for anyone who wants to change their gender.

Feeling 'feminine' is NOT the same as feeling your essence is a woman.

You know he wasn't transgender because once he had to start taking hormones, he had problems with it because he was worried about the health side effects and the reality of changing his body to become more of a woman, and not more preoccupied with feminizing his body.

I can understand an extremely effeminate gay man wondering if they are indeed a woman trapped in a man's body, but that's not why you decide to become transgender.

On top of that, he was only trans for like ONE YEAR before detransitioning.
    GTFOH.

IMO this was a gay drama queen trying to find a way to get more attention from straight hetero dudes.

If this dude was Black and 'hood and semi-literate, it would be more obvious to people the scam he was pulling.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by giovanni_hotel; 08-03-2017 at 08:57 PM.

If one is going to respect a persons decision to transition, there is no reasonable logic to not equally respect a persons decision to de-transition.

6 out of 6 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hardharry585 View Post
    If one is going to respect a persons decision to transition, there is no reasonable logic to not equally respect a persons decision to de-transition.
    Indeed

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hardharry585 View Post

I don't have to respect someone's reasons for detransitioning if their reason for transitioning in the first place was suspect.
    This is the reason you have some tgirls out here calling themselves basically gay men and the dudes that like them faggots.

Did you watch the vid??? The guy was transgender for all of one entire year(!!).

He admits he made a mistake and said he felt he was going against the will of God by transitioning in the first place.

This is the type of guy that gives TG a bad name and makes average people think all transgender people are psychologically disturbed.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Hi Giovanni,

i think you are being a little harsh. We are constantly growing and learning about ourselves and who we are. i am not the same person i was 10 years ago. i dont think he gives TG a bad name. it must have been very hard for him.

i know what you mean about having the essence of a woman, but i think there are many 'men' who feel that their core-nature is feminine, but remain living as men (for various reasons).

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..