Rookie Poster

Default Shemale sistas - only the dark meat - REVIEWS

has anyone seen this dvd, and what are some reviews or thoughts... I will give it a review as soon as I get my copy later this week...
    I'm like a kid waiting for Playstation 3 to come out

Say my name 3 times fast

Rookie Poster

Okay the movie finally came and so did all the chicks in this flick...decent movie had the handycam effect ( ladies I have a camcorder for free home movies )...
    FIRST SCENE - FEATURING SEXXXY JADE... to bad it didn't have after the new implants but she still looked kinda good though... lot of toy play throughout the flick...I think they should do an updated version of this flick cause I have seen newer pics and flicks of jade and she looks a whole lot better now than compared to then...all the girls in this flick bottom or j/o...great facials...
    I will update with a better review later on but just some instant feedback of the flick sofar...
    anyone else have some comments ?

Say my name 3 times fast

Rookie Poster

I heard naomi is the star in this video. True?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed ukhum
    Okay the movie finally came and so did all the chicks in this flick...decent movie had the handycam effect ( ladies I have a camcorder for free home movies )...
    FIRST SCENE - FEATURING SEXXXY JADE... to bad it didn't have after the new implants but she still looked kinda good though... lot of toy play throughout the flick...I think they should do an updated version of this flick cause I have seen newer pics and flicks of jade and she looks a whole lot better now than compared to then...all the girls in this flick bottom or j/o...great facials...
    I will update with a better review later on but just some instant feedback of the flick sofar...
    anyone else have some comments ?
    Jade is updated and should be with you in a new DVD around New Year.
    Thanks
    seanchai