Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Trump to ban trans people from military

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    Sorry but your opinion has no credibility with me, in my opinion you're just another snowflake crying cause your candidate lost. You have your opinion and I have mine, that's just the way life is. In my eyes you are totally delusional and in your eyes I am so I guess it's a moot point to argue isn't it? You have a nice day as well!

We really should not argue politics or religion, I am an idiot for being sucked into this, I am not here on HA to argue politics, its all about the girls and our TS lifestyle here. So I am done and moving on!
    Your opinion has no credibility with anyone. You merely regurgitate reactions dictated by your ideology. There is no conscious thought in play. Tell your ideological cohorts about your appreciation of the TS lifestyle (which can include military service) and see how well you're received.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Verified account Silver Poster Ben in LA's Avatar

...its all about the girls and our TS lifestyle here...
    That's true. Just acknowledge girls such as Natalie Chen, Isabella Sorrenti, Becca Benz, River Stark, and Brittany St. Jordan actually SERVED in the military before people started pulling their meat to them. They literally have more balls than five-time deferred Führer Cheeto.

11 out of 12 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Sorry but your opinion has no credibility with me, in my opinion you're just another snowflake crying cause your candidate lost.
    That might make sense if my responses were just political insults and whining about Clinton not winning, but in reality, I wasn't a fan of Clinton either, and I've used multiple sources to justify my claims and counterpoints that refute your argument. You're just like the guy earlier who sees this in terms of left and right instead of right and wrong. I'm not thinking of Democrats vs. Republicans or Clinton winning or losing, I'm thinking of the rights and freedoms of fellow Americans and if you didn't see politics in the same way you see a football game, you wouldn't have such a limited outlook on issues.
    You just posted a reply with absolutely no attempt to logically refute anything we've said. You just doubled down saying, "Well that's my opinion," as if your opinion, bereft of any logical reason or valid sources, is as valid as ours. It isn't and if you took the time to analyze why you just had to cut and run without saying anything substantive in defense of your position, you'd realize you did so because deep down, you know you don't have a leg to stand on, you don't have the integrity to admit that you're wrong and care more about not feeling defeated than bettering your understanding and improving your views.

You want to indulge the "TS lifestyle" while trying to hand wave and sweep under the rug politics that are destructive to transgender people. You're literal scum. You don't see transgender people as human beings with whom you should empathize and defend when attacked, you just see them as wank fodder to nut off to. Anyone here excusing blatant attacks on the trans community that marginalize them and take away their freedom and equal standing like this should be banned. You obviously don't support trans people, so you have no business on a forum for trans people and those that actually support them.

10 out of 11 members liked this post.

Joining the military isn't a right lol

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Nobody is arguing that everyone should have a right to join the military if they don't qualify on the selection criteria that apply to every candidate. The issue is whether it is right to arbitrarily exclude a particular class of people even if they do meet these criteria.

Why do you people find basic logic so difficult? lol

10 out of 11 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Also, Yasmin Lee was in the Navy.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

If anything, transgender people are MORE courageous considering the steps they've taken in their lives and dealing with the pain, the ridicule and the abuse each day of their lives. Yet they still carry forward each day - and get stronger as a result. THAT is courageous. I'm a man and live as a man every day of my life. THAT'S easy. Trump just shot the U.S. in the foot by banning some of the most courageous people in the U.S. from strengthening your military. Well done, once again, President Dickhead.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Really LOVED your post, but when I got to this sentence I felt a little funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Samui View Post
    Anyone here excusing blatant attacks on the trans community that marginalize them and take away their freedom and equal standing like this should be banned.
    Even so, EXCELLENT post!

1 out of 4 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Fairness and Equal Treatment are the foundation principles of our constitution. Banning an entire class of citizens from serving in our citizen armed services on an arbitrary and political basis damages us all (liberty and justice for all*)

Would it be okay to ban Muslim citizens from serving?

*Exceptions apply to certain groups.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Also, Yasmin Lee was in the Navy.
    I could name probably 25 trans models off the top of my head who've been in military.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.