Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NEW TRANNY BLOG FROM THE MISADVENTURES OF THE TRANNY HUNTER

I tell my tranny hunting misadventures to so many people and they think they're hilarious and always urge me to write a blog about it so I finally got around to doing it. Here's the link to the blog but I'll also post most of my blog posts on here. I don't know if you guys care or not though but a lot of people think my real life stories are interesting. Sorry to waste your time if you don't think so (I'm so insecure lol)

http://trannyhunter.blogspot.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

There's no origin story here, hun. If you're reading this you're hopping right in the middle of the tranny hunters adventures. I live in Dallas. That is all I will say. Not that I care about people knowing who I am, I freely discuss my tranny misadventures with others but...um, yeah I don't know if I have a but I just don't want to say anymore about me. Makes shit more dramatic.

Anyways last night I got off of work and was bored out of my mind. I wasn't planning on any tranny hunting until atleast this Thursday but decided to jump the gun... ALWAYS A BAD IDEA. That was mistake one. I didn't wanna spend that much money. Long story short I've been stung before dealing with tranny whores and decided its best if I don't keep any money with me so I carry an ATM card and very little cash. (I'll recount past experiences in future blogs...maybe) Armed with my ATM and the maturity and knocks learned from past tranny hunting I decided to go out and find a tranny to bang.

I cruised down Oak Lawn to the Cedar Springs trip and took a look. I spotted one alone waiting in line to get in to Station 4. A petite latina in some silver outfit with those knee high white boots or whatever you call them. It was a tempting proposition but I decided to pass. Why? Because darlings, I just didn't have any clubbing attire on. I'm a man of very sensitive feelings, I always hate striking out. Which happened a lil' later when I drove down to the bus station. I saw a could of black trannies. I slowed down and asked "what's up" (because I'm so down). One responded what's up with you...I had no quick response. Sad, after all my tranny hunting adventures. They kept walking I drove about 25 feet and stopped. They caught up, I brilliantly asked "what's up" again. The one walking behind seemed to want to get in but the one in front looked in the car and said something to the effect of, "Fool, if you don't take your ass..." Not even finishing it, just an open ended threat left to my imagination. I said one of my half way witty retorts I usually rattle off in those situations and sped off.

Fun. A night of tranny losing thus far but one, I still have my health and two, I still have money so it can't be considered a disaster... well to foreshadow to foreshadow at the end of the night I'll go to bed with the solace of knowing I still have one of those (lol I said all that to say absolutely nothing, funny). I sped off with my tail between my legs to a place called Fiebre Latino, thats where cheap tranny whores are... well cheap on the surface I guess because while the price they charge is low they'll make you pay in some way. I liken it to buying stuff at the dollar store. You buy, say a per of headphones for a dollar, the quality is such shit that it breaks in 3 days. Instead of going somewhere more upscale you buy another pair from the dollar store, why? Because they're just a dollar! That's what that place is like. Just a quick run down of my past experience there...wait, no need for a run down all one needs to know is I leave with no money everytime. The whores get a 10 buck tip on the 5 buck drink when you buy them one. The routine is buying them a drink to engage them in riveting conversation? The first time I went one tranny had me to buy like 3 or 4 drinks before I got a half hearted blow job for 28 bucks. I saw that tranny again and went their apartment and one of the tranneis roommates stole a 100 bucks from my pocket (Rule: never leave money in your wallet or even take your wallet when dealing with a tranny or female whore). Another time I lost $160 from my wallet when seeing another tranny. In both scenarios the trannies led me to the bathroom. I would assume so a roommate could pillage threw my pants. Yeah it took 2 times for my to figure out not to leave money in my pants, I'm just so swift lol.

This time was gonna be different though I assured myself. I went in and sat down and the tranny where I lost the $160 to saw me and asked me to buy a drink. I'm a trusting person and believe in the best in people so what the hell. This tranny speaks very little English (so they say) . Anyway, I buy the obligatory and we go to the apartment. Needless to say it ended badly. The tranny got scared off because I had red stuff on my penis. What was the red stuff? Generic sugar free cherry drink mix. I put some on my penis to make my penis sweeter, brilliant huh? lol. Anyway the tranny already had my $60 bucks and asked to go back the "club" I drove the tranny back. During the drive I just had to ask for my money back. The tranny said "No speak english" or something to that effect then later said for me to come back tommorrow at 7. We get to the club the tranny gets out. It hits me that I should explain what was on my penis before I get an even worst reputation there. So I go in. Unsure of how to bring it up and a little drunk I buy a some chubby tranny a drink. The tranny sad 20, and wanted the money then so I give the tranny $20 and was ready to go. I said give me 15 minutes so I could explain the situation some how to the other tranny.

Well during that wait the chubby tranny leaves with someone else. I follow them out and ask for my $20 back. I'm told that they'll be back in 10 minutes. They don't come back. So I go back in the club. To get in I have to fork over the cover of 5 bucks again. You have to pay it everytime you leave and try to come back lol. I go in, I have a package the drink mix and explain it to the first tranny I bought a drink for for the night and eventually ended up buying some blonde tranny a drink. In between that time I was watching dateline NBC on the big screen they have, it was a to catch a predator one, I love those. It was hard to hear it over the loud latin music though. Anyways the blonde tranny tells me 50 and we leave.

I notice I don't have 50 and I don't have my ATM card. I left it in the damn faggot ass Bank of America ATM. The kind that sucks your whole card in! I didn't wait for it to come out I just got the money and left...I remember why now, I saw a stacked black tranny walking down the street and wanted to rush to talk to them (by the time I got in the car they vanished). This was the ATM on Cedar Springs at the Back of America near the Kroger. Anyway, I explain the situation to the tranny and we drive from Harry Hines to Cedar Spring via I-35. I'm a lil' drunk and the tranny voices concerns about that and my speed. I ramble on with various non sequiturs and nonsense which garner nervous chuckles from the tranny. I get to the ATM and like I expected, my card was gone. The tranny puts on a brave face and ask me to drop them off at another club, then changed and said a friends house. I obliged and that was that. I got home called Bank of America reported my card stolen and went to sleep. Over all I lost about $140 I think and didn't even get my jizzy jizz on!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah let me add this, would you guys be more or less interested if I bought a digital and took pictures of the actual trannies I come in contact with? Would that make my blog more exciting and real? I'm thinking about it but again if no one cares I'd feel like a jerk doing it for no one lol. (almost as big as having tranny whores swindle you out of money, I know there are good trannies and trash out there and would never stereotype all because of a few, honestly I wouldn't).

No one cares about my blog? Not even a pity response, I think I'm gonna cry. lol. Every tedious boring fact is true if that makes any difference lol.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

#I'll read this, pics might attract more to it however

Professional Poster

You put cherry kool-aid on your dick.......

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quite interesting, and I think it's a great idea as many posters may seek to live the tranny hunting out vicariously and in fantasy, pics would push this concept over the edge my good man.

C'est La Vie!

Thanks, yeah i did put cherry kool-aid on my dick basically. Well I just sprinkled it on, it seemed like a good idea at the time but keep in mind I'm usually not 100% sober (no hard drugs just gin lol) when I did it. I'll write about everytime I go out, which is usually every weekend but I'll wait until I get a camera. Thats good for 2 reasons, the obvious and because I feel I'm getting too out of control and need to pull back a little.

stillies77

you lost me at jizzy jizz

hahaha

Junior Poster

lmao you're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    lmao you're an idiot
    but I'm an honest idiot, hun... Really all I lose is money and a lil time. I did get gonnorhea before but it was from a non working girl ironically (I had a condom on but gave the line that we've done it 2 times before and you dont have anything and I dont have anything and then said that they dont like the way that the condom feel and I bought it, which makes sense because as trapmasta kindly pointed out, I'm an idiot and idiots do shit like that) I never caught anything from whores, who are the ones I will mainly discuss in my blog. Not that the working ones dont have it, just that one time having gonorrhea puss burning through the hole of your penis is enough to scare you straight for life.