Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default New Title: TS (A Documentary)

I had a dream last night about a documentary on the TS scene. I've wanted to do one in the past, but it's clearly beyond my means at the moment. For some reason I feel the need to post this in case anyone else with the the means to do so would find this input interesting and could do something with it.

Here's the breakdown of the shots, the girls, and the topics:

Chica- starting the process

Angela- becoming a girl

Arianna- dealing with morons

Peggygee- dealing with life

Melanie & Ruby- having fun

Jade- taking care of yourself

Victoria Paris- choosing a path

Yasmine Lee- love and sex

Wendy Williams- building a career

Danielle Foxxx- becoming a star

Felicia Kat- defining transexual girls

Tara Emory- creating art

Allanah Starr- perfecting an image

Joanna Jett- stimulating thought

Gia Darling- being a star

Vicki Richter- being a girl

Vaniity- reaching the top of the world

That's all I got right now, I just woke up. But that would be one hell of a good documentary.

I'm just saying. This would be pretty cool if someone could pull it off.

Maybe some well to do individual will find this interesting and find it useful. I think it would definately be educational for the majority of people who simply don't understand the TS "scene".

And it would be a damn good movie as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asimo_res_140.jpg 
Views:	6720 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	60360  

Thanks for sharing....

Quote Originally Posted by open trench
    Thanks for sharing....
    You're welcome, "open trench", and thank you for sharing your input as well.

Veteran Poster

We need more topics like this, and definitely more looks into the minds of some of these women. Not for criticism at all, just to see and hear their thoughts on these subject.

Nice post. I fully endorse this idea. But you should really change the topic title b/c a lot of the girls will probably avoid this topic.

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Quote Originally Posted by Dkg
    We need more topics like this, and definitely more looks into the minds of some of these women. Not for criticism at all, just to see and hear their thoughts on these subject.

Nice post. I fully endorse this idea. But you should really change the topic title b/c a lot of the girls will probably avoid this topic.
    Sound advice, but really the original subject title wasn't that bad. Plenty of girls like ass fucking and cum squirting. It did get the view count up pretty fast.

I really do think this would be an awesome project. If it ever would or could happen is something I don't know the answer to.

Maybe I should apply for an arts grant or something. . .

Junior Poster

I agree, this is a very good idea, as everything surround the transexual lifestyle is a mystery to most people. You have my encouragement to proceed with your dream.

-I'm not hungover, I'm simply relaxing after a long night

5 Star Poster

Sounds good to me. Might I suggest one other person you might want to look at.

Lynn Conway, Computer Scientist,etc She was involved in inventing many elemetns of the computer sitting in front of you. In particular the internet protocol. Might I add she did all of that after transitioning to full time in her mid-late 20's back in the 1960's.

To me it is a sin that more people do not know about that. The fact that a transsexual developed a product that positively everyone uses and argueably has chaged the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Taom
    I agree, this is a very good idea, as everything surround the transexual lifestyle is a mystery to most people. You have my encouragement to proceed with your dream.
    Well, let's not get carried away here. It's not my "dream". . . although I did have a dream related to this idea last night, so I suppose that statement is accurate.

I came up with the idea of doing a TS documentary nearly two years ago. To be honest it was, at the time, just a fairly elaborate attempt to meet a certain girl. One of countless attempts.

I did end up meeting her, regardless of a movie or whatever. Obviously I would like to see her again, but that's neither here nor there.

I am going to figure out logistics, tabulate a budget, and take a shot at some "funding for the arts" money. I certainly know lots of locally prominant gay guys and lesbians, and those are the people on the Arts Grants front.

I've wasted too much time in my life. I'm going to make a fucking movie.

Or at least try to. Thanks for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    Sounds good to me. Might I suggest one other person you might want to look at.

Lynn Conway, Computer Scientist,etc She was involved in inventing many elemetns of the computer sitting in front of you. In particular the internet protocol. Might I add she did all of that after transitioning to full time in her mid-late 20's back in the 1960's.

To me it is a sin that more people do not know about that. The fact that a transsexual developed a product that positively everyone uses and argueably has chaged the world.
    Oh, Brenda, I should include you on the list as well, if you're interested.

Damn. I gotta do some homework here before I just dive into this thing.

Professional Poster

This can bee a intresting documentary.
    i hope you keep on to your idea honda.