Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Hi,

I've been following this post from the beginning. In answer to your original question: why? Well, I can only answer for myself as one who really appreciates post-op women. Post-op women are totally committed to being true to themselves evident in undergoing surgery. Also, post-op women are extremely feminine and very alluring (sexy) in a very unique manner. Also, the comments suggesting that a post-op woman's appearance (outward and under her panties) is somewhat "lacking or not as good as" a GG. Well, I think " a bit different" is a better description. I personally think this "difference" is head and shoulders above what any GG has. Also, to comment specifically about the appearance of a post-op women's "manmade" vagina... to me it is undoubtedly the most beautiful, appealing, irresistible sight I have ever laid eyes on. Greatly superior to a GG. In my view it's the GG that is lacking.
    I hope this answers your original question. Personally, I am glad most men share your opinion regarding post-op women because it creates more opportunities for guys like me to date post-op women. The opportunities are rare enough, thanks for helping us out.

Gold Poster

We should affix a permanent thread for the most "Ridiculous" or "Stupid" postings. The posts in here by Lust4ts merit a great deal of consideration. How do people who exist in black and white prizms exist?

Gold Poster

(Borrowed from another thread)

So if you found these two beautiful women waiting in bed for you, as the second one is, they wouldn't do a thing for you, huh ? Not even titillate the smallest of a hard-on or rise?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post_7_80881_dsc038251_664_212.jpg 
Views:	1103 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	60472   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jeab60721_134_178.jpg 
Views:	1105 
Size:	192.0 KB 
ID:	60473  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Professional Poster

to everyone who hates my views oh well. i guess im still young and pretty. ha ha.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    to everyone who hates my views oh well. i guess im still young and pretty. ha ha.
    Yes grasshopper....., but you have much to learn

We don't hate your views, we're just tired of hearing them over and over again. You made your point. No one really gives a shit. Regarding young and pretty, your right .... all the boys want you!

Veteran Poster

What you like is what you like and no one is judging you for that. It just sucks that you act like what you like is what others should like. You come off as having an extremely limited view and closed mind. I don't get why you have so little understanding of the fact that other people aren't motivated by what motivates you.

For you it is all about the dick it seems, that is your perogative. Just don't assume that is what this attraction is for others.

Veteran Poster

POST OPs????

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by I
    Whats with all the post op requests. remember this site is called hungangels for those of you who are dumb the hung bit refers to cock.
    I myself have no interest in post op ts as in my eyes they r merely impersonators of women. if i want to fuck vagina ill fuck a genetic girl which i often do. a pre op transsexual is not an impersonator of a women because the fact that she has a cock gives her own identity and thats what makes her so special. for me its simple i find women attractive and not men but am comfortable enough with myself to admit i like cock and thats why i joined this site. if you dont agree at least my reasons for joining Hungangels are valid what about yours?

I am actually glad this thread has been brought up after 7 months of me writing it, and it actually makes me cringe to read it. These views are frankly disgusting and ridiculous. Im not going to try and justify them as that would be impossible, all I will say 7 months ago I was just a 26 guy from a small town near London England who had little to no experience of transgender people on a non sexual level, and clearly had a warped view of what it meant to be transgender. I would sincerely like to thank allanah, quinn, ezed and especially Peggy Gee who I respect and find an insightful and very special person here at HA for smacking me down when I wrote this bullshit. I would like to think that I have come along way in this time and my views have definitely changed on this subject. So to add I would also like to thank the creators of this site and the mods for giving me the chance to be able to interact with actual transgender people and educate myself on something I clearly lacked an understanding of, and to change my views on this subject and hopefully grow into a better person. And even I now try to educate people with wrong or warped views concerning transgender people with the knowledge I have acquired from people such as Peggy Gee. AS I said I have apologized in quite a view posts I have made since, but again I apologize sincerely for these views and anyone I offended. These are certainly not my views now and I would like to add a link to something I wrote about three weeks ago which illustrates how I now feel on this subject. (end of page one and page two of link)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...asc&highlight=

And I would also like to officially say...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this_sucks1_121.jpg 
Views:	603 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	82277