Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Dammit! I was just going to throw in with this lust4ts guy, for no other reason then to have a fun fight against Quinn.

Allanah is a party pooper.

:P

Honestly, I side with Quinn and most everyone else on this topic. But a good fight is a good fight. Good way to releave tension.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: Post ops WHY

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    Whats with all the post op requests. remember this site is called hungangels for those of you who are dumb the hung bit refers to cock.
    I myself have no interest in post op ts as in my eyes they r merely impersonators of women. if i want to fuck vagina ill fuck a genetic girl which i often do. a pre op transsexual is not an impersonator of a women because the fact that she has a cock gives her own identity and thats what makes her so special. for me its simple i find women attractive and not men but am comfortable enough with myself to admit i like cock and thats why i joined this site. if you dont agree at least my reasons for joining Hungangels are valid what about yours?
    Dear Sir,

As the Duly Elected President :king of the International Post Operative Womens Association (IPOWA), I can say that we have given your concern much thought and examination.

We have submitted the matter to the rank and file, and we have been in many meetings, summits, and tele-conferences with our members through-out the world.

After many weeks of careful deliberation, we are able to state to you and to others with viewpoints devoid of merit, that :

1. We aren't doing this to please y'all.

2. A womens body, belongs to her, and she has ultimate say-so over it, in all matters, including to but not not limited to:

A. Who with,and when they will have sex.

B. Her rights to GID decisions, cosmetic surgeries, and GRS.

C. Reproductive rights, abortion, surrogacy, etc.

Finally the Sisters from 'da hood' as well as the 'burbs', asked me to convey this to you and your like minded brethren fuc... ..kiss my funky... ... we hope your limp d... falls of.. ...get a clue you ignor....pie.. .... ..

As, I am a classy broad, I am not at liberty to repeat such utterances, but I will say

Sincerely,
    Peggy Gee
    President Elect (IPOWA)
    Never Under Estimate The Power Of Women

Professional Poster

Dumbest thread.....ever.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    what you failed to mention is that there are many transsexuals who are happy with the way they are and have no asspirations to have a full sex change. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    many TS women who currently have a cock actually hope to one day have SRS.
    You’ll note that my statement contains the adjective “many.” Maybe English, like TS women, just isn’t your thing. Since that’s obviously the case, I’ll help you comprehend what has transpired. In the above instance, the adjective “many” describes a percentage of TS women less than the entirety of said group. Once you understand the role of the adjective “many,” comprehending that there is a significant percentage of TS women not intent upon getting SRS becomes a simple matter. See how easy that was?

Now, normally I would be happy to continue having at you, but the fact is you have done a far better job painting yourself the fool than I or any other poster could hope to do for you. Thanks for playing – and winning – WATCH ME PUT MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH: THE HOME GAME.

You might want to keep this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caution_footinmouth_478x460_143.png 
Views:	1312 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	60339  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Allanah im sure you are going to take offence to this but what the hell.
    ill let you have it as i see it. firstly your whole carreer is built on the fact that you have a cock. your cock is one of the main reasons you are a big star in the adult video world. you make money from the fact that you have a cock. and however much you dont like to hear that you can not escape the truth. Why have you not decided to have full sex change is because you are happy and comfortable with who you are as in what i was saying i hope so. a pesimist might say that if you did have a full sex change you not make 100th of the money you make to appear in a film.
    its ok to call me sad but i do not claim to be an expert i just know what i like. could you argue with th fact that about 99 percent of your fans by your videos because you are a pre op transsexual. how many videos do see in an adult store for post op transsexuals not many i guess. if you decided to become a post op transsexual i would be completely happy for you as it is what you would want. im not saying i would not sleep with or even fall in love with a post op transsexual if i liked her as a person i just dont see the fascination in wanting to see pictures and video. all i know is i originally found you attractive because you are beautifull and you have a cock. if you didnt im sorry but i wouldnt even know who are.

Professional Poster

Quinn thats just complete babble to try make your self sound clever without saying anything at all just remember opions are like assholes everybody got one.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

lust i am glad you know me so well as yo know why i have made or not made certain descisions with my body. i am very well aware of what i market myself as, and what i do for a living. i would like to think, that there is much, much, much more than just a penis to me- because when i look naked in the mirror, that is the only part that remains masculine about my body. i'm not the best looking broad, but i get by. and i some what smart, and a good person- and you know what, believe or not that has carried me over in my life, much, much more than the mere fact that i have a penis.

now the only person i have to answer to in life is MYSELF and my GOD. that's it.

and i am glad that i have a partner in my life that loves me as i am and not because i have a penis and i know that would love me the same if i got srs.

i think you have been really offensive towards post operative transsexuals by calling them female impersonators and patronizing those who opt for surgery.

as you are so quick to judge why anyone would be interested in a post op, do remember that there are far more many who are very quick to judge you severley for liking a woman with a penis.

those of us who live in glass houses, should really refrain from throwing stones because u never know when the glass is going to crack in your face.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Professional Poster

allanah you make many valid points. im glad your partner does not just love you just for the fact you have a penis. but im sure he likes it anyway. if you read my original point i was not talking about the way post op transsexuals choose to live there lifes. my point was aimed at the people who were asking for videos and pictures maybe im stupid but i dont see what these have to do with personalities or life choices. i was trying to state that i didnt understand the fascination myself and simply airing my veiws on the matter. as for calling post op transsexuals mere women impersonators this was probably wrong and i am big enough to admit this was most likely out of order i have been educated on something i didnt understand. conseeding this i still makes no sense to me why people who were only interested in post op transsexuals would join a site called hungangels but there you i guess you can take a horse to water but you can not make them drink.

Professional Poster

Thank you passionatelaover finally someone who understands a little bit of what i was trying to say. if post op transsexuals were nearly as interesting or attractive as pre op transsexuals there would 1000s of web sites and adult videos dedicticated to them as there are with pre ops. people vote with there feet or in this case with there hands. how many films are sold in the video section of this site about post op transsexuals. im sick of people joining a site called hungangels wich essentially translates to chick with dicks, girls with cocks or whatever and then trying to convince people they dont like shecock pure madness?