Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Post ops WHY! (reassesed and updated on latter pages)

EDIT complete bullshit and shit views, Thanks quinn and everybody for kicking my ass for kicking my ass in to shape.

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    I myself have no interest in post op ts as in my eyes they r merely impersonators of women.
    Fortunately, except for the entertainment it currently provides, your opinion means absolutely nothing. A TS woman doesn’t get SRS for you; she does it for herself. Remember, genius, it’s not always about you.

a pre op transsexual is not an impersonator of a women because the fact that she has a cock gives her own identity and thats what makes her so special.
    So, according to your fallacious special logic, a TS woman with a vagina is just impersonating a woman, while one with a penis isn’t. That’s so obviously inane an opinion that it really doesn’t merit any further consideration. Nice job, stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	are_you_really_that_stupid_163.jpg 
Views:	4279 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	60330  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

Ok quinn or should i call you quimm its very clever the way you illistrated your feelings with a nice little picture and you call me genious. if you love post ops so much maybe you should set up a site called chopped angels.
    so answer this if you want to fuck pussy why a ts is it the fact that she used to be a man that turns you on. frankly thats stranger than wanting a ts because you admire beautiful girls with cocks.

Ok quinn or should i call you quimm its very clever the way you illistrated your feelings with a nice little picture and you call me genious. if you love post ops so much maybe you should set up a site called chopped angels.
    so answer this if you want to fuck pussy why a ts is it the fact that she used to be a man that turns you on. frankly thats stranger than wanting a ts because you admire beautiful girls with cocks.
    LOL @ quimm This will be easier than I thought. You see, dear child, you are what many of the women here refer to as a “cock bandit.” It’s obvious from the uninformed drivel contained in your posts that you’ve never really spent time with TS women as anything more than a trick. Otherwise, you might realize that many TS women who currently have a cock actually hope to one day have SRS.

It’s unfortunate that you would dismiss these women and their aspirations because they do not suit your intellectually distorted view of what a woman should be. In the future, you might try getting to actually know some TS women before you consign many of their aspirations to so unfortunate a judgment as that which you have seen fit to render here. I feel sorry for you, though that certainly won't prevent me from laughing at you.

Though I'm sure you hear this all the time, I feel it needs repeating:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surprise_youre_a_retard_197.jpg 
Views:	4172 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	60333  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

opcorn

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

another nice picture quinn this just gets better. what you failed to mention is that there are many transsexuals who are happy with the way they are and have no asspirations to have a full sex change as it is not guaranteed that they retain any sexual feeling after such an operation. there have been many cases of transsexuals who had sex changes and regreted it as they can longer enjoy sex. in any case most transsexuals who do want eventually have a sex change would want it later in life. to put the record straight i have nothing against post op transsexuals i just merely stated i dont see the fascination with someone who essentialy has all the same external body parts as a women except they used to be a man If you took the time out to get down from your very large soapbox maybe you could see that. and as for spending time with a ts i know 2 and neither of them would the full operation in the forseeable future. were you born a complete moren or did you just grow into one.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

oh god lust- i had some sence of respect for u before- but now- sad sad sad sad point of views.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Damn - Quinn wins the award for finding and slapping the STUPIDEST POSTER OF THE MONTH AWARD.
    seanchai

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

BUMP

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr