Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default ts bus experience

recently was in London for business and happened to lose my oyster card so decided to get a 24 hour bus pass for 5 quid and ride above ground. There is a bus stop behind the Edgware road station that a lot of people use to get up north and out of the centre. It heads up towards Sudbury eventually. There were about 100 waiting for this bus. One of them was a very attractive slightly older trans lady.

Non tourist bus with people heading home at 6pm. In the queue was a very attractive slightly older trans lady speaking either Hebrew or Arabic. It was a funny language with parts quite guttural and other parts sounding quite nice and French even. The bus was jam packed and I ended up behind her pushed into her very large silicone enhanced bum. She had that 'blown up' quality certain older trans from south America seem to have with loads of silicone in her face too. It was captivating her face. Not beautiful but striking and very sexy. Like a triangle inside a square. Everything about her shape and her very being spoke of sex. She had dark hair and permanent black eyebrows and she spoke loudly to her friend on the phone the entire 30min trip b4 I got off my stop near Wilesden.
    She rode on and I wondered..... A shiver ran through my body when I saw her. A feeling I've not had since I met an Israeli trans in America many years ago but nothing more than some petting and I felt the blood migrate towards my penis and it felt good. Not an erection just pure attraction.
    I did nothing besides enjoy the experience of being in her aura. She was amazing just like the Israeli lady I met all those years ago and looked like an older and more developed version of the lady I liked all that time ago. I didn't want to bother her as I know the person I'm sometimes in a relationship with gets the same thing in public places. Fear and attraction, in equal measure.
    The thing is back then I was only just getting into the scene so we didn't really get into it. Now time has past and it would have been wonderful to revisit the experience only this time properly but time moves on and she stayed on the phone, talking loudly in Hebrew/Arabic (I think) until I got off. Never been to Brazil so if Brazilian sounds guttural at times, other times like Spanish or French it could have been that.
    Just wondered if anyone would have an idea of whom that might be riding a bus at about 6pm on a Wednesday evening from Edgware Road north.
    The experience made my day and also very horny which my partner was happy about when I got back.
    However it raises some danger signals from my point of view. I'm in a relationship and this woman at the bus stop I was physically attracted to her and wondered if she could have been using hormones or pheromones of some kind to produce this also narcotic effect.
    For the rest of the day I was all worked up and almost ended going to see a ts provider later on.
    looking back this could be a really dangerous situation for my relationship. Being a weak minded man is tough sometimes.
    How do other people deal with such thoughts and feeling and do they come up for others here too? How do you deal with such a thing?

Last edited by Jack47; 06-29-2017 at 07:05 PM.

Junior Member Rookie Poster GinaValentine's Avatar

Default Re: ts bus experience

Sounds like plain old PURE ATTRACTION to me!Being in relationships is hard! I've never been in one that I didn't at some time find myself very attracted to someone else. And I admit I've acted on those attractions too! That's probably why I've been divorced twice!LOL! Sex is magic, but dangerous magic!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Luv ya,
    Gina Valentine