Rookie Poster

Default Meeting Ladyboys

Hi guys,

I want to take a trip to meet some ladyboys and I cannot decide between Thailand and Philippines.

To be clear: I am NOT looking for prostitutes.

I want to meet normal ladyboys who do not work in the sex industry and have a "mini relationship" with them during my trip.
    I did something similar in Mexico last year where I used Tinder to meet a girl in each city I visited who was my girlfriend for the few days or weeks I would be there. We would have sex, but also go to restaurants and bars, go to tourist sites, go to the cinema etc.

I would like to do the exact same thing in Thailand or Philippines except with ladyboys this time.

So my question for the forum is which country offers the best possibility of meeting non-sex worker ladyboys for short term relationships.

Thanks to anyone with any advice

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: Meeting Ladyboys

Where in Mexico did you travel?

Rookie Poster

Many many places. I was there for 3 months.

I lived down there for a year. I really liked it. Just curious what places you enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by asad12 View Post
    Hi guys,

I want to take a trip to meet some ladyboys and I cannot decide between Thailand and Philippines.

I want to meet normal ladyboys who do not work in the sex industry and have a "mini relationship" with them during my trip.
    I did something similar in Mexico last year where I used Tinder to meet a girl in each city I visited who was my girlfriend for the few days or weeks I would be there. We would have sex, but also go to restaurants and bars, go to tourist sites, go to the cinema etc.

I would like to do the exact same thing in Thailand or Philippines except with ladyboys this time.

So my question for the forum is which country offers the best possibility of meeting non-sex worker ladyboys for short term relationships.

If you choose Thailand use Thaifriendly

I second that.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by asad12 View Post
    Hi guys,

Where did you go in Mexico to find that?