Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Then wee are at least two that dont understand it lust4ts.
    But I guess you learn..This things of treads are the most ordinary here.
    But if I should told you if I dont like real girls...you know persons whitout penis. Can you understand this

Professional Poster

scorpion if this is the case im sure you have your reasons ands thats cool. as it your our preference unlike other repliers on this thread i will never jump on other peoples bandwaggons and persecute people because it is the majority view thats just weak. as for not liking g girls i am not the same but being at the point i am in my life would prefer a relationship with a ts (with cock) than a standard girl. as for all the other people who throw cheap insults id like to point out that not understanding someones reasons is not in any way the same as persacuting them.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    i still can not not understand why someone who does not like cock would be fascinated by a women who has one.
    I don't think anyone said that they don't like cock.

I think too many times we ONLY see the TS in sexual terms. I found myself very attracted to a few TS women when i was younger and it had NOTHING at all to do with the cock. In fact the cock is what kept me from getting together with a transwoman.

The first few girls that I dated, I avoided the penis. That can be common among a lot of guys that date 'the girls'. You won't see a lot of them here because they aren't looking for Hung Angels, they don't give a shit how hung a girl is. Not out of some denial, it was a turn off for me. I was no less attracted to the girls, just wasn't what i was there for. It wasn't until I actually fell in love with a girl that could be attracted to the penis of a girl.

It is not all about dick. I've dated pre and post op girls and didn't lose a step. I still feel more attracted to a post op girl than a GG in many cases. I don't date a girl because she has a dick.

Even if i did like the dick of a girl why would one just automatically assume that it would make me want it in my ass? I love a girl with pretty feet, I don't want a toe in my ass. Rarely would i even take it to a level of sucking a toe. I know some of the most dick loving t-women that you could meet who hate being topped.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Quote Originally Posted by lust4ts
    i still can not not understand why someone who does not like cock would be fascinated by a women who has one.
    I don't think anyone said that they don't like cock.

I think too many times we ONLY see the TS in sexual terms. I found myself very attracted to a few TS women when i was younger and it had NOTHING at all to do with the cock. In fact the cock is what kept me from getting together with a transwoman.

The first few girls that I dated, I avoided the penis. That can be common among a lot of guys that date 'the girls'. You won't see a lot of them here because they aren't looking for Hung Angels, they don't give a shit how hung a girl is. Not out of some denial, it was a turn off for me. I was no less attracted to the girls, just wasn't what i was there for. It wasn't until I actually fell in love with a girl that could be attracted to the penis of a girl.

It is not all about dick. I've dated pre and post op girls and didn't lose a step. I still feel more attracted to a post op girl than a GG in many cases. I don't date a girl because she has a dick.

Even if i did like the dick of a girl why would one just automatically assume that it would make me want it in my ass? I love a girl with pretty feet, I don't want a toe in my ass. Rarely would i even take it to a level of sucking a toe. I know some of the most dick loving t-women that you could meet who hate being topped.
    well it seems like we need to create a thread to see what do tgirls like - to top or bottom that is the question

Say my name 3 times fast

Professional Poster

Some of the tgirls never bottom..and some love it and never top. And some top and bottom.
    Its matter of taste.

Rookie Poster

I was only a top for years, as I got older and less reliable I decided to give bottom a try. Had a couple of amazing times, and prefer larger. I got in to better physical shape and going back and forth with a partner is really enjoyable. Especially if edging for a long session. Tried the same with guys, but honestly I just do not get excited. Feminine manner and body makes me so horny. Cock just ads variety.

Professional Poster

Interesting. I'm just the opposite,I can't figure out why a guy would want to be screwed by a TS?

If she looks like a woman and act likes a woman,she's a woman to me and I treat her as one. That extra bit in her pants adds some titillation,but it's something to be worked around, not on. I could give a shit less if TS/TG is functional? Frankly I prefer that they're not,but it's not a big deal. The one thing I'm not looking for is a guy in a dress? Been there,done that,don't like it.

I think being topped by a TS,or TV for that matter,is a safe outlet for a lot of confused guys to sort out their sexuality? There's always the old psychological safety valve,"I thought it was woman" to fall back on if you don't like it?

If you find you like being topped by a TS you're going to try a man eventually. Why not face your sexuality and go there first? It would save a lot of time and emotional turmoil for everyone in the long run.

Ancient Pervert.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: bottoming

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Just because you like cock doesn't necessarily translate to you want it up your ass! Maybe you like the way it looks...maybe you like the way it feels in your hand or pressed against you.maybe you like the way it bounces when YOU'RE fuckin'...but it is not a natural progression to want it in your butt!!
    Well put. I enjoy seeing the girl's cock as an indication of her arousal, similar to nipples standing up on a GG. One of my favorite experiences is after you have been making out with your girl for awhile and then you are ready to get in the bed, she stands up to go to the bathroom and her cock is standing up and bouncing with every step. Absolutely erotic!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    I can't figure out why a guy would want to be screwed by a TS? If she looks like a woman and act likes a woman,she's a woman to me and I treat her as one.
    Sure I agree with the LAST HALF but why does that mean she can't screw you? You never had your 'Genetic' girlfriend tie you to a chair/bed and ride you like you're a disposable sex toy? try it man, it's all good fun. Why does the relinquishing of 'power' in sex imply a homosexual tendancy? Sexy women have all the power in the relationship and you know it, why not enjoy that and have fun with it. She's gonna make you her bitch when your cards are maxxed out so why not in the bedroom too?

If you find you like being topped by a TS you're going to try a man eventually. Why not face your sexuality and go there first? It would save a lot of time and emotional turmoil for everyone in the long run.
    You got a lot of thinking to do friend, does it follow that if you like the occaisonal banana you must like every fruit(rammed into your sphincter)

Hmmm, Are Transexual women a 'gateway' drug?, the gateway to gayness? I'm sure Tfan has an opinion on this one............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tjtemotional_turmoil_208.jpg 
Views:	902 
Size:	367.3 KB 
ID:	84925  

the majority rules, and the majority are passive bitches.

Professional Poster

If you find you like being topped by a TS you're going to try a man eventually.

Hmmm, how would you know?

And I suppose men who enjoy being topped by GGs with strap-ons are automatically two seconds away from heading to their nearest local gay bar, right?

Speaking for myself, I've been attracted to t-ladies (and GGs also) since the age of 14, and I have never even thought about fantasizing about a man.