Junior Poster

Default Shemales at a nude beach....

I would love to see some pictures of tgirl at a nude beach with real nudists. Does anybody have some? It would take the ultimate in guts for a tgirl to expose herself like that. It would be one thing to be naked when everyone else is naked. It would be another to be naked and be 'different'.

I think a good shoot would be 4 or 5 tgirls at a straight nude beach. They would have to have some protection, and I am not talking about condoms. They would have to have 4 or 5 bodyguards to ward off the homophobes.

Any tgirl that would appear nude has my respect.

TGirls, TGirls, TGirls. Someday, maybe.

Professional Poster

Here in Jersey we have a public nude beach, "clothing optional" called Gunnison Beach. I've gone a couple of times and saw T-girls there.
    The problem with nude beaches is, you see a whole bunch of things you don't want to see there too.

It's kind of rude to take pictures. But I'm sure some of those pics you see of girls on the beach are taken at nude beaches.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    Here in Jersey we have a public nude beach, "clothing optional" called Gunnison Beach. I've gone a couple of times and saw T-girls there.
    The problem with nude beaches is, you see a whole bunch of things you don't want to see there too.

It's kind of rude to take pictures. But I'm sure some of those pics you see of girls on the beach are taken at nude beaches.
    It's in Sandy Hook, NJ. I've been to that same beach numerous times. You aren't kidding about seeing some things you don't want to see. Definitely some hot women, but there are plenty of fatties and old people too. So far as TS women are concerned, I've seen two while there, and they were there together. Other than that one occasion, I haven't, personally, seen any others.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Well where are the pictures?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

It's in Sandy Hook, NJ. I've been to that same beach numerous times. You aren't kidding about seeing some things you don't want to see. Definitely some hot women, but there are plenty of fatties and old people too. So far as TS women are concerned, I've seen two while there, and they were there together. Other than that one occasion, I haven't, personally, seen any others.

-Quinn
    We probably saw the same two!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

I realy want to see pics

Rookie Poster

Several years ago the girl I was seeing and I went to Hedonism III in Jamaica. Yes she was ts...yes we got alot of attention...mostly positive...and yes we loved every minute of it!

Silver Poster

test