Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: Gene editing strategy eliminates HIV-1 infection in live animals

Quote Originally Posted by adfan View Post
    Hiv has never been proven to exist
    Tell that to my friends who died of AIDS. Dimwit.

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

sorry to hear this grooby, some of the mice had humanised immune cells....Partially humanised mice are now fairly common research tools. it will be interesting to see if this works as CRISPR has many uses. i also read an article about the potential future use of CRISPR in Transgender people however there was also an argument about ethics....i cant find the link now but who knows whats possible...

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Tell that to my friends who died of AIDS. Dimwit.
    Stop trying to be a e bully cause you have mod powers. Nothing was mentioned about aids it was hiv. HIV has never been isolated in a blood test therefore it does not exist. Mainstream aka lamstream the money making killing machine has made a ton of bread off the whole hiv bogus test. If mainstream science ever admits the test was bogus they would sued for billions. Plenty of holistic dr's have cosgined the hiv myth and full blown aids has been reversed using natural protocols.

^^ this is real science unlike the garbage mainstream science brainwashes the masses with.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Stop trying to be a e bully cause you have mod powers. Nothing was mentioned about aids it was hiv. HIV has never been isolated in a blood test therefore it does not exist. Mainstream aka lamstream the money making killing machine has made a ton of bread off the whole hiv bogus test. If mainstream science ever admits the test was bogus they would sued for billions. Plenty of holistic dr's have cosgined the hiv myth and full blown aids has been reversed using natural protocols.
    I'm not being a bully because 'I have mod powers'. I'm telling you, you are a dimwit because you are - and it's the wrong place for that post. Take of your tinfoil hat.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

HIV has never been isolated in a blood test therefore it does not exist.
    This is a bizarre argument. HIV was isolated in human blood in 1983. It wasn't a "blood test", it was an attempt to isolate the virus. At this point, not only have we isolated HIV repeatedly, we've also identified the structure of all of its parts. We even know where the proteins bend when they fold. We've isolated different strains of HIV and we know exactly where on the RNA the differences occur.

The most common HIV tests test for antigens instead of testing for the virus itself. It's cheaper and easier to do it that way, and the tests are extremely reliable. But there are other tests that test for the virus directly, and they're becoming cheaper and more common.

full blown aids has been reversed using natural protocols.
    Some studies have shown that some natural medicines, in combination with standard medicine, help with some unpleasant symptoms of AIDS, or in some cases may actually give the standard medicines a bit of a boost, but the studies are small, have methodological problems, and any effect is small. In any case, if the patient stops taking the prescribed anti-virals, the natural medicines alone won't stop the progress of AIDS.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I'm not being a bully because 'I have mod powers'. I'm telling you, you are a dimwit because you are - and it's the wrong place for that post. Take of your tinfoil hat.
    Stop being a wanna tough guy u fat slob.. brainwashed slave

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeseosEscandulosos View Post
    This is a bizarre argument. HIV was isolated in human blood in 1983. It wasn't a "blood test", it was an attempt to isolate the virus. At this point, not only have we isolated HIV repeatedly, we've also identified the structure of all of its parts. We even know where the proteins bend when they fold. We've isolated different strains of HIV and we know exactly where on the RNA the differences occur.

The most common HIV tests test for antigens instead of testing for the virus itself. It's cheaper and easier to do it that way, and the tests are extremely reliable. But there are other tests that test for the virus directly, and they're becoming cheaper and more common.

Some studies have shown that some natural medicines, in combination with standard medicine, help with some unpleasant symptoms of AIDS, or in some cases may actually give the standard medicines a bit of a boost, but the studies are small, have methodological problems, and any effect is small. In any case, if the patient stops taking the prescribed anti-virals, the natural medicines alone won't stop the progress of AIDS.
    we've??? I deal with facts and u just follow the modern medicine killing machine like a blind sheep.

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

we've??? I deal with facts and u just follow the modern medicine killing machine like a blind sheep.
    Are you a member of the Flat Earth Society as well?...

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gary Null is a very persuasive and personable guy , but a little nuts.
    I started listening to his radio show " Natural Living with Gary Null" in the 1980's on WBAI FM public radio in New York City. His call-in show and message of healthful living was refreshing and not so radical in the 80's , but research has out-paced him.
    Name:  gary null download.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  10.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	gary null mxshimpvk40iihpm.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	1008030
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Null

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post
    Gary Null is a very persuasive and personable guy , but a little nuts.
    I started listening to his radio show " Natural Living with Gary Null" in the 1980's on WBAI FM public radio in New York City. His call-in show and message of healthful living was refreshing and not so radical in the 80's , but research has out-paced him.
    Name:  gary null download.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  10.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	gary null mxshimpvk40iihpm.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	1008030
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Null

Not try clown but shitipedia is proven fountain of misinformation, nulls stats are proven so narrow minded asswipes like u will never comprehend this.