Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

there is a guy in the newer movies that also have Tom in them, he usually refers to him as Uncle Tom. An annoying little rat like fellow. I'll never remember his name, but he's in the recent TS prostitutes movies and i'm sure he's in POV too

Professional Poster

I agree with Dino Velvet , Big Foot is just too nasty !

Quote Originally Posted by popperluv
    I agree with Dino Velvet , Big Foot is just too nasty !

Big foot sucks...he has my vote.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

i think the Big foot guy is worse for TS pic, but Tom is annoying in movies. i can do without both of them. I fell sorry for those asian girls doing shoot with bigfoot though. Gutrenching

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

100% agree... Tom ruin any movie he acts.. He could be a really good guy in the real life but he is as boring as joey silvera was....

Love big booty shemale.

Veteran Poster

I actually like the guy. I like that fact that he gets into his work and doesn't hold back.

I will never get a movie because of a guy but when I see a movie with a guy that I know will bring something to the flick and to the fine girl(s) that make me more motivated to get the flick.

It pisses me off to see some gorgeous girl with a limp dicked (can't get it up) barely fucking guy ruining the movie that I just spent money on. As long as he is serving the dick to the girl, I could really not give a damn about the guy at all. He's pretty much tuned out.

Plus i give Tom points for getting hot women, the same with the weird guy and the Asian girls that he gets.

My favorite dude is the guy that Vaniity sent across the room when she launched he dick in his ass LOL. I like that guy because he shows he really likes the girls and I like how much he likes cumming on them and thier reaction when they get popped with his boomin streams.

Veteran Poster

Actually, for me I don't so much as hate Tranny Hunter Tom as I don't like seeing him. It's not out of jelously, it's just he looks anoying to look at. He looks like one of those guys who'd copy everything you do, hit on your girl and make lame jokes and not get how much you dislike him. It's terrible that he incides such anger in fans because he probably donates money and blood to the Red-Cross.
    The prehestoric male in Ladyboycock or whatever that website is called is the hands down winner. Any male I've seen on that website is vomit inducing. Even some of the girls they pick either have broken bungholes or a gential wart the size of Tijuana.

Junior Poster

the ape man for sure, as well as that little scrub from tranny suprise who had a scene with sheeba as well as a couple others I beleive

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    My favorite dude is the guy that Vaniity sent across the room when she launched he dick in his ass LOL. I like that guy because he shows he really likes the girls and I like how much he likes cumming on them and thier reaction when they get popped with his boomin streams.
    Christian? Big bodybuilder type, bald, almost always works with Vaniity?

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smog Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    Christian? Big bodybuilder type, bald, almost always works with Vaniity?
    I believe the guy in question was called Paul Morgan, or something similar. I remember wathing that scene and laughed a little