Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Default Re: Have you meet Ladyboy from Thailand ?

Ladyboy Donut's Hole

Another slender black-haired cutie, Ladyboy Donut has her sexy ass worshipped in this scene. This lucky man kisses her ass, rims her and fingers her, lubing up her hole with saliva. He takes his time before mounting her from behind. Donut moves around with him, shifting positions, moaning in pleasure. At last she's riding his cock like a cowgirl on horseback before splattering his stomach with cum.

See full video on https://ladyboyplay.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still0526_00000.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	1010781 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still0526_00002.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	219.1 KB 
ID:	1010782

Name:	Still0526_00004.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	205.2 KB 
ID:	1010783 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still0526_00006.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	1010784

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

New • Professional Orgasmer • Smart Ass • VDO Perfromer • Cam Model • Visit my website here! • Visit me on twitter @thippy69

Name:	patty 1560414_16_o.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	1010820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patty p153991835.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	1010821Name:  patty 141429655662ddab23b1.jpg
Views: 2339
Size:  13.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	patty images.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	1010823Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patty p153991836.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	1010824 I first met Patty at the old Guess Bar in Bangkok. Great fun personality and very professional provider.

5 out of 5 members liked this post.

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by last_stop View Post
    Fellow brother here to help. Do it man. I have read online that some Thai do harbour racist sentiments towards African immigrants and many see fair skin as more desirable, but I honestly experienced none of that during my visit. For the most part, Thai people are very respectful and kind regardless of your race. I am dark skinned and I got plenty of love and attention. I'm not short but Thai people generally are short compared to people inthe West, so I doubt height would be much of a problem. If you are from the West (and you have money) and dress well, you will be treated very well regardless. They see black American servicemen all the time. I met two girls at one of the ladyboy bars in Nana (forget which one). Ended up taking them back to my hotel room for a wild time. Also enjoyed great massages (happy ending included) from some beautiful ggs at a couple of their massage parlours. Bangkok is definitely the most lively city I ever visited. Great food, great vibe and super affordable. Unfortunately, I fell ill while I was there and had to cut off my fun. Next time, I'll try to get to some of the lovely beaches, Chang Mai, Ko Lan etc. The country is too beautiful to go there strictly for chasing purposes.

I actually met a hot Bangkok genetic girl on Tinder that I started dating who was really into brothers but she was looking for a stereotypical black American rap dude, which I am nothing of the sort and we fell apart. She talked about rap all day long to the point that it weirded me out.
    Go there and have fun. Also, install the apps ThaiFriendly and Line on your phone.
    Lol sorry mate my big thumb votes you down when it was supposed to be an upvote!!!

Anyway, another fellow brother here!!! I went to Thailand, Pattaya last year and had a dream of a time. I also found that the ladyboys and Thai people to be very kind and friendly people.

I can only assume that 10 years back or so that black men wasn't desired as much as they are now. This new generation is open to new and different things. I wasn't the only black male but I was clearly a rare sight. I would walk around and hear chocolate man and sexy. Women with white men in bars would start screaming for me lol, pretty embarrassing for them.

Your information it totally accurate!! I advise all men to head to Thailand, whatever colour. You really will live out your fantasies and encounter an amazing country.

Quote Originally Posted by sukumvit boy View Post

Name:	patty 1560414_16_o.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	1010820Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patty p153991835.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	1010821Name:  patty 141429655662ddab23b1.jpg
Views: 2339
Size:  13.7 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	patty images.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	1010823Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patty p153991836.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	1010824 I first met Patty at the old Guess Bar in Bangkok. Great fun personality and very professional provider.
    I have friends work there but i think Guees bar is close now or just change the owner not sure

New • Professional Orgasmer • Smart Ass • VDO Perfromer • Cam Model • Visit my website here! • Visit me on twitter @thippy69

Senior Member Junior Poster

Many years ago, while working for Singtel I lived in Bangkok for almost a year and a few months working with AIS to roll out 3G.

It was an amazing city and one that had hidden gems all over the place, especially some of the Buddhist temples which were amazing.

I never attempted to meet a Ladyboy (is that an acceptable term or is it derogatory, I truly have never known?) in great part due to worrying about being arrested and to a lesser extent, living in a very upscale apartment building being paid for by my employer and being admonished by the building that security will stop local working girls from entering the building, apparently it was a warning given to all Western men who moved in.

Regardless, it was a great country the people, especially my colleagues were just amazing. I still keep in contact with many Thais who I met while I lived there.

Last edited by kmersh; 05-27-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Rookie Poster

Yes. In Bangkok and Phuket.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by kmersh View Post
    Many years ago, while working for Singtel I lived in Bangkok for almost a year and a few months working with AIS to roll out 3G.

It was an amazing city and one that had hidden gems all over the place, especially some of the Buddhist temples which were amazing.

I never attempted to meet a Ladyboy (is that an acceptable term or is it derogatory, I truly have never known?) in great part due to worrying about being arrested and to a lesser extent, living in a very upscale apartment building being paid for by my employer and being admonished by the building that security will stop local working girls from entering the building, apparently it was a warning given to all Western men who moved in.

Regardless, it was a great country the people, especially my colleagues were just amazing. I still keep in contact with many Thais who I met while I lived there.
    It sounds like you were given a golden opportunity. If you are saying many years ago things were significantly cheaper than they are now. Not all girls are working. You probably could have gone to a 5 star hotel for less than $50 a night.

Quote Originally Posted by kj312 View Post
    It sounds like you were given a golden opportunity. If you are saying many years ago things were significantly cheaper than they are now. Not all girls are working. You probably could have gone to a 5 star hotel for less than $50 a night.
    I truly had a great time in Thailand, it was a highlight of my life. It was my second Asian country after Singapore where I lived for 2 years prior and it was so different than Singapore in so many ways. Singapore was in almost every way the polar opposite of Thailand and Asia in general, but I love Thailand and thrived there easily. My Singaporean colleagues hated Bangkok for it being dirty, chaotic, and basically not being Singapore, it was amusing to listen to their complaints actually.

Thailand is special and just now thinking back to that period of my life brings back wonderful memories.

Things we're cheap back then, though iirc my furnished my apartment was surprisingly expensive, though not as expensive as my apartment in Singapore which was astronomically high.

I made good friends in Thailand and in fact I keep in contact with a few of them frequently and we just met up in Zurich for a few days as we do each year. In fact two Thai friends I met while living in Bangkok came to my wedding last year.

Next November, I will return to Bangkok for a few days, catch up with my Thai friends before the wife and I will head to Koh Somui for a weeks vacation.

My Wife has never been so it should be fun for her to see a country that she has never been too.

Last edited by kmersh; 05-30-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Shower Room Sex With Ladyboy Rita

Two lovers meet in the shower room. Those lovely feminine curves belong to Ladyboy Rita, as does that rock hard shecock. The man drops to his knees to lick and kiss her gorgeous ass, moving up her body with his tongue to her soft titties. He shows that he appreciates her cock, too. They slide down to the floor, kissing and fondling each other. He stands and picks her up. Rita wraps her legs around his hips while he fucks her. Rita also likes to fuck his ass, so they go back and forth, their reflections in the mirror doubling the fun. Rita urges him to cum while pounding his ass. Then he turns around to suck her cock and lick her balls. Rita face fucks him and cums down his throat.

Name:	Still0402_00000.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	1011948 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still0402_00001.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	1011949

Name:	Still0402_00004.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	1011950 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Still0402_00006.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	1011951

Name:	Still0402_00009.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	1011952

Quote Originally Posted by hando69 View Post
    Yes. In Bangkok and Phuket.
    Think more ladyboy in Pattaya too