Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Default Re: where? or where?

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Sucks for her. Some people you just can't help
    ....more wise words. The sooner you recognize those types of people - emotional vampires - the sooner you can keep them at arms length. If not, they tend to suck all hope out of you.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by melody mayheim View Post
    Which is you on fb? I gave up on catching up to unread messages on fb..its a pain so I dont message back much..florida does sound good, wish I could bring all my stuff with me lol I need a good kick in the ass to make moves!
    How much stuff do you have - a 2 or 3 BRT apt full of things? Appliances can be sold and re-purchased where you end up. Furniture , same. Many apts are furnished with appliances here in FL. Yes it's humid, but only 9-10 months out of the year.

Valuable or sentimental items can be moved and if they don't fit in your new place, they and stored in many storage companies here.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Which is you on fb? I gave up on catching up to unread messages on fb..its a pain so I dont message back much..florida does sound good, wish I could bring all my stuff with me lol I need a good kick in the ass to make moves!
    Sorry dear, you do have tons of dudes hitting you up on there, I should have realized. It's Matt, I've got the picture with a Boba Fett helmet on 😂

Senior Member Junior Poster

if you are coming from a climate with low dew points (i am used to around 24 to 40 degrees) and the move to FL (60 and up!), you will be in hell. i am from nyc and was in miami for a few days. i was dying. had to take 4-5 showers a day to get that sticky feeling off me. it was terrible. maybe you can adapt but humidity as you have said also ruins your makeup as it cakes it as well as your hair. i would try city-data forums for this kind of info. those guys know their cities and states inside out.

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

I just have a one bedroom full of shit, there's a lot of things I dont mind getting rid of but also a lot of things I wouldn't toss out or give away..chaos, let's go! Maybe I should vacay there n see how it is?!? Anyone love or been to arizona?

melody mayheim Veteran Poster melody mayheim's Avatar

Matt I'll go check you out!

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

I just have a one bedroom full of shit, there's a lot of things I dont mind getting rid of but also a lot of things I wouldn't toss out or give away..chaos, let's go! Maybe I should vacay there n see how it is?!? Anyone love or been to arizona?
    Oddly enough I am really good at packing to move (I should be,I've moved so damn many times)...Never been to Arizona but everyone I know says if I like Florida I should be ok there too... I want to go there for the thunderstorms honestly...and maybe scorpions....Also don't tempt me Melody....I have no ties here,nothing to keep me in PA....

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by runningdownthatdream View Post
    Let your passion motivate you - if you -L-O-V-E-D it then that should provide enough inspiration to F-I-N-D a way. The only thing keeping you from going is YOU.
    Actually disability being such a small amount of income has been the only thing keeping me from doing a LOT of things.
    You're right though...I usually DO find a way to do things I really want...I'm worried that I might become more isolated than I am now if I move somewhere I don't know anyone....It's a serious matter to me,I don't want my illness to get worse due to isolation,not when I'm finally getting better.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Pensacola is not close to Miami or Key West. Hell, it isn't even close to Orlando.
    A lot closer than where she is, smartass.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Come to northern NJ, i live in the suburbs but you have easy access to NYC, it can be expensive but its worth it