Default Hung N the City - Ch. 11 Ravaged by Merkina

(New Manhattan, January, 2087)

On her day off, Merkina, one of New Manhattans top police officers, decides to go shopping at Odell's Boutique, one of the finest and most highly regarded apparel stores in the city. As all estromales are aware, finding pants that have enough room in the crotch while maintaining style are difficult. Merkina's experience has been no different, often having no choice but to walk around with her cock squeezed into one pant leg and her balls in another. Most of the time she enjoys knowing that her massive anatomy is visible to the public through her pants and guarantees plenty of sexual encounters with eager women and men. However, the thing that has her intrigued today is that she heard Odell's carries the very hard to find Estro Ex jeans and leather pants. The Estro Ex line is specially designed to accommodate estromales' very large penises with extra room and padding for superior comfort and sweat absorption. They are hard to find in stores due to legal issues regarding the materials used to make them. They have fur trim along the side that gives them their trademark famous look. The manufacturer has been under investigation over accusations of taking fur from living animals as opposed to synthetic fur as required by law.

The rarity and controversy has only helped drive the price of the pants up. Being a decorated high ranking cop with a high salary, money is no concern to Merkina. She walks into the large upscale store wearing jeans, sandals and a tight white t-shirt with no bra underneath and is met by Amber, a hot young 20 year old store worker.

“Hi, welcome to Odell's Boutique, my name is Amber, how can I help you today?”

I'm looking for those Estro Ex's, please tell me you still have them.

“We do! We have a large selection of large crotch and huge crotch pants, right this way so I can measure your waist, ma'am.”

They walk to the womens wear section and to a dressing room, where Amber takes measurements.

“Okay, just let me get kneel down and get this measuring tape around your waist. Okay I can see that you are 30 inches at your waist and 40 at your hips. Perfect figure. I'm supposed to ask whether your penis hangs to the right or left and what crotch size you prefer but I can clearly see you are a left hanger and need the huge crotch.”

Your good! You sure know your dicks, Amber!

“Well, I know what my boyfriend's is like. I've never even seen one like yours...Oh my, I am so sorry, that was very unprofessional of me. I'm really stupid sometimes. Let me just go get some pants for you to try on.”

Merkina smiles, admiring the nervousness her large penis is already causing the young girl. A few moments later she returns with 2 pair of black leather pants and 2 pair of light blue denim jeans, with their trademark fur trim running the length of the pant legs.

“These ones are made with real fur. Our synthetic ones are sold out.”

Haha, oh honey, do I look like the type of lady that cares where the fur came from? These are beautiful! Look at this quality. I can't wait to try these on and see how my dick fits them!

“Okay, I'll wait outside. Let me know if you need anything.”

Amber steps out of the dressing room, with her mind occupied by the sight of Merkina's huge penis poking through her pants. She can't stop wondering about how big it gets, what it looks like and what it would feel like. As she becomes aroused with her thoughts, she fights the urge to barge in the room and jump on her. Listening to the rustling of clothes inside is difficult, knowing that a huge cock is exposed in the next room that she was inches away from. Merkina hands her back a pair of jeans.

Hey Amber you can put these back, they're a bit too snug in the crotch.

Amber grabs the jeans and returns them to inventory, shocked that her tall, curvy, sexy customer was too hung even for these pants. While walking back to the storage area, she cannot resist putting the crotch to her nose. She inhales deeply and takes in the sweaty musky genital aroma left behind by Merkina and can almost taste her penis. Returning to stand outside the dressing room, Amber manages to calm her excitement and clear her head of sexual thoughts. Waiting patiently, Merkina calls her into the dressing room for a second opinion.

Hey, how do these make my ass look?

Admiring the sight of her big ass filling out the pants, she compliments her.

“They look really nice on you, ma'am. Perfect fit.”

Great, let's get these off and try on the other ones.

Before Amber can leave, Merkina suddenly drops her pants and turns around, with her insanely huge penis and testicles exposed and swinging around in plain view. Shocked, Amber rushes out, apologizing for seeing her genitals.

“I'm sorry, excuse me!”

Oh it's fine honey, I don't care if you see me, I am not afraid to be naked in front of anyone. I really like showing it off!

Amber's mind races, in shock at just how hung she really is. The image of that big brown dick, huge head and her massive balls hanging between her legs is burned into her head and replays over and over. Nervous, overwhelmed by arousal and deciding to take her chances that Merkina truly doesn't mind having her in the dressing room, she comes back in slowly. Standing there quiet, she asks some questions in her curiosity.

“How big is that thing? How do women take that? Does it make you feel like you can have any woman you want?”

Well, it's about 9 right now, it's 10 and a half hard. Some women can't take the entire thing, at first. I stretch them out eventually. Haha, yes, I do feel that I can have pretty much have any woman! I won't lie, it makes me quite arrogant but I mean look at this thing. It's intoxicating. Usually when I arrest people, I'm intentionally too rough because I feel like my huge dick allows me to do what I want. I like pressing it into their back while I cuff them so they can feel how hung I am! You can touch it if you want. I really don't mind. Go ahead!

Now in disbelief at this sudden opportunity, Amber steps forward and gets down on her knees face to face with the biggest penis she has ever encountered. Grabbing hold of the shaft, she caresses it gently, amazed at the weight and stiffness that it has even in it's flaccid state. She admires the large shiny head and rough skin texture. It feels like it has been through a lifetime of vigorous aggressive sex and can handle anyone easily. A look of joy washes over her face, as she inadvertently begins a stroking motion along the sweaty shaft. Her entire pelvic area is pulsating with arousal and her vagina is soaking wet with anticipation unlike she has ever felt. The massive penis starts to grow and harden in her hands and stares right at her.

Merkina grabs Amber's chin and pulls it upward. Looking her in the eyes she says,

Open your mouth and suck it.

Without hesitation, she opens wide and fills her mouth with cock, choking herself at first. Then she finds a rhythm and is soon sucking on the biggest penis of her life. Merkina looks down and smiles in satisfaction, gripping her head as she moves it back and forth.

Oh baby, you're a natural. Ahhh fuck yeah...

After several minutes of sucking, Merkina asks,

Do you think you're ready to feel it inside of you?

“Yes. I want it so bad. Right now. Fuck me. Please fuck me.”

She stands up and quickly pulls her pants down, now a complete slave to her intense arousal. Merkina grabs Amber's hips firmly and turns her around. With the young girl's back arched deep, she slowly forces her swollen cock inside her tight barely initiated vagina one inch at a time, making Amber twitch, squirm and moan as it reaches depths that have never been stimulated before and displaces her insides. Her body language seems to suggest that she's having trouble taking a penis this big but Merkina has seen this hesitation before and takes pride in stretching vaginas out. She holds her still and fires away with hard forceful thrusts the full length of her shaft. Amber's arms flail around as she continues moaning. Merkina knows the young girl has asked for more than she can handle.

Shut your whore mouth. Shut the fuck up and take it. You dumb young bitches always think you're ready for some serious cock until you get fucked by one. Time to toughen up, kid.

As she continues plowing for a few minutes, Amber's moans slowly transform from ones of discomfort to satisfaction, just as Merkina knew would happen. She eventually braces her hands on the wall and begins experiencing the full body waves of pleasure radiating from her vagina all the way to her fingertips and toes. The feelings are so strong that she can no longer spare the breath to moan, instead just breathing heavily.

Yeah bitch, that's right, 10 and a half inches in that fucking pussy. I'm making a grown woman out of you today. Your little hole is going to cry tears of joy all over this floor any second now.

Almost as if her vagina heard Merkina and is under her control, fluid starts gushing out and running down Amber's legs as they shake and nearly collapse from the life changing orgasm she is having. Her heavy breathing turns into a primitive low pitched growl. Feeling her own climax approaching, Merkina lets go of Amber's hips, pulls out and strokes her shaft as loads of cum squirt out all over the wall. As she sprays the wall, Amber drops to her knees and continues experiencing head to toe sensations coursing through her body, seemingly unable to come out of her orgasm. Merkina leans over Amber's head and massages her penis gently as the final drips of her cum spill out on her face. After catching her breath for a few moments, she pulls the new leather pants up, tucking her still erect cum covered dick tightly inside.

I'll wear these out. Taking these jeans as well. They're still a little tight in the crotch but I like it. Hopefully they hold my dick in place all day so I don't sit on it. I suggest you request the rest of the day off. You're going to be sore for a while. Here is my card, call me when you need to get fucked really good again. Trust me, you'll need it again very soon. You did good! Bye! Good luck enjoying your boyfriend from now on...

Amber sits there to collect herself and Merkina walks out of the dressing room, pays at the register and leaves.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Subsonic; 04-09-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Hung N the City - Ch. 11 Ravaged by Merkina

Hot as always subsonic, when's a bloke gonna get it from her?

Funny that you ask. The next one with Merkina will focus on her having her way with an important guy. It will probably be chapter 13. Don't worry it's coming!

Member Rookie Poster

Hahaha not worried at all.. Was just curious!