Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Tgirl spots in Hawaii

Since Trump supporters are boycotting Hawaii, I'm making plans of going there this summer.

Are there some good spots where I can find some Tgirls?

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Tgirl spots in Hawaii

Waikiki. There's is a gay bar next to Johnny Tsunamis and Hawaii by Night strip club.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Lol, it's funny that poor white trash, opps I mean Trump supporters are boycotting hawaii. They can't afford to go anyway.

But the best places to find working girls are in oahu. Hotel st. and chinatown are good spots and wikiki is good too. There is a pretty good population of trans women in Hawaii in other islands but most aren't working girls.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster Yasmin Lee Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    Lol, it's funny that poor white trash, opps I mean Trump supporters are boycotting hawaii. They can't afford to go anyway.

But the best places to find working girls are in oahu. Hotel st. and chinatown are good spots and wikiki is good too. There is a pretty good population of trans women in Hawaii in other islands but most aren't working girls.
    I was stationed in Hawaii from 1983 till 1986 and at that time Hotel St. was like hooker blvd. I was'nt into trannies back then, but I got a lot of good Asian pussy down there. Friday and Sat. nights that street was packed with beautiful asian hookers. I'm a big fan of Magnum P.I. and every time they have a scene on Hotel St. my mind goes back to those days. Those scenes with all the hookers were pretty accurate. In 1996, I went back to HI on vacation and I was disappointed to find that Hotel street had been cleaned up. They had put as satellite police station down there. Kuhio in Waikiki was about the way I remembered, a lot of beautiful ass on the street. Again, I'm talking about girls not T-Girls. Are you saying that hookers are back on Hotel St. I'm going back later this year.

I don't want to join any club that will accept people like me as a member - Groucho Marx

Senior Member Gold Poster Laphroaig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    Since Trump supporters are boycotting Hawaii, I'm making plans of going there this summer.

Are there some good spots where I can find some Tgirls?
    Would that be with or without your girlfriend/wife? Posted 2 days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    I been dating one from Philippines and planning on bringing her here later this year. I wanted to have a wedding here but decided to have it in Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin Lee Fan View Post
    I was stationed in Hawaii from 1983 till 1986 and at that time Hotel St. was like hooker blvd. I was'nt into trannies back then, but I got a lot of good Asian pussy down there. Friday and Sat. nights that street was packed with beautiful asian hookers. I'm a big fan of Magnum P.I. and every time they have a scene on Hotel St. my mind goes back to those days. Those scenes with all the hookers were pretty accurate. In 1996, I went back to HI on vacation and I was disappointed to find that Hotel street had been cleaned up. They had put as satellite police station down there. Kuhio in Waikiki was about the way I remembered, a lot of beautiful ass on the street. Again, I'm talking about girls not T-Girls. Are you saying that hookers are back on Hotel St. I'm going back later this year.
    The last time I was there was about 7 or 8 years ago. I was with my girlfriend so I wasn't allowed to make a date with one of the local girls. But I did see some there.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin Lee Fan View Post
    A lot of the hookers I'm Waikiki are legit dimes. I was surprised

Hmmm, maybe there will be good spots all over Hawaii in the near future.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/0...tion-industry/

Senior Member Silver Poster

I remember in "72" Hawaii, Hotel St a place called "The Glades" was a boys will be girls entertainment.